Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,037 members, 7,956,839 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:24 PM

Gundam 00 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gundam 00 (1127 Views)

Gundam V Ninja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gundam 00 by pein(m): 11:21am On Feb 28, 2008
Any gundam fans out there should check this out,probably the best gundam ive ever seen and ive seen quite alot of 'em.favorite mech?definitely nadleeh carzy shit! and that second opening song Ash like Snow wow! shocked thats like the maddest song ive heard in a gundam series since akatsuki no kuruma from gundam seed
Re: Gundam 00 by Azanor(m): 4:12pm On Apr 19, 2008
im a fan, have watched gundam wing, gundam seed, gundam seed destiny and gundam wing endless duel, all of which were tight though my personal favourite is gundam seed.
im currently trying to download gundam 00 with torrents but its taking too much time.
hope its as tite as u say
Re: Gundam 00 by pein(m): 8:14am On Apr 20, 2008
Actually i think gundam seed and destiny were the worst gundams ive ever seen,its too crappy for me.gundam 00 will defy your expectations for gundam,tho most ppl i know started with wing so they dnt have a problem with seed/destiny,i started way back so i do have a proble with it(every body going seed mode and shit and why the Bleep does kira's chic(forgot her name) have seed mode ?!!!!! angry she's not even a friggin corrdinator,stupid shit!!! angry lipsrsealed
anyway gundam 00 sesaon 1 finished some weeks ago so you should go ahead and get them,they wnt dissapoint.bout dwnloading i guess its has to do with your connection if its fast then u shoudnt have a problem with torrents cuz ppl are downloading and seeding as well but if ur connections not up to snuff just get them 1 episode at a time at getfansub.com,gundamgoraku.net or gundams.net.
Re: Gundam 00 by nadleeh: 10:36am On Dec 27, 2016
pein:
Any gundam fans out there should check this out,probably the best gundam ive ever seen and ive seen quite alot of 'em.favorite mech?definitely nadleeh carzy shit! and that second opening song Ash like Snow wow! shocked thats like the maddest song ive heard in a gundam series since akatsuki no kuruma from gundam seed
Yeah Gundam 00 was amazing,and its something non Gundam fans can watch and enjoy.but for Gundam fans,Seed was the best Gundam..i dont think any song in gundam can beat Akatsuki no Kuruma.but 00 second opening song Hakanaku mo Towa no Kanashi by uverworld was very nice..

(1) (Reply)

Uri Geller loses his cool and really get mad in spoon council interview.. / Moon Lovers : Scarlet Reo / See The Latest Trending Online Video (must Watch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.