Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

"... And This Made Front Page?" - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / "... And This Made Front Page?" (469 Views)

(Front Page Seun, Nairaland Mods)Nairaland Biggest Scammer Exposed With Pictures / Nairaland Front Page Lossing Her Essence / Secret Ways On How To Get Your Thread On Front Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"... And This Made Front Page?" by FlyboyZee: 12:22pm On Jan 14, 2013
I actually don't know the section to start this thread in, but I do hope that the moderator would move it to the appropriate section so as to pass on the message. Thank you.

It has become somewhat irksome to read certain comments on a thread. Comments such as "... and this made front page?", "well, everything and anything makes FP these days", "What is this doing on FP?" and so on are really not in good taste.
In as much as this forum permits freedom of speech and expression, the onus lies on us as matured people and vibrant youths to restrain ourselves and make our comments with decorum.

If Oluwaseun Osewa permits you to post everything and anything, I see no reason why what makes FP should be your problem. We live in a diverse world and NL, which is a microcoism of Nigeria itself is diverse in every and any way. Topics that do not interest you might just be what someone else has been waiting for all this while. It may also surprise Nairalanders, that people who make such comments on other people's threads are interested in more bizarre and mundane things that may not make sense to the generality of Nairalanders. More over, we have a popular saying that "One man's meat is another man's poison"; in essence, what you feel should make FP could be thrash to a lot of people and vice versa. There are times I come on, to the forum but couldn't find threads that interest me, I just browse through the topics and PASS. I do this almost every hour until I find something that interests me or even start a thread to see how it goes.

It is very simple, if a thread does not interest you, just PASS, instead of making comments like a denigrade.

Please, to keep the forum educative, interesting, expressive and expansive (as in covering various areas of life), I do plead and suggest that Nairalanders should rather PASS on topics they are not interested in, instead of making such childish and irrelevant comments.

1 Like

Re: "... And This Made Front Page?" by Freiburger(m): 2:27pm On Jan 14, 2013
Thank you for your observations.

(1) (Reply)

When Last Did You Pray For Nigeria / Do People Still Fall For This Kind Of Scam Mail? / People Claiming To Have Remedies For All Solutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.