Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Secret Ways On How To Get Your Thread On Front Page - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Secret Ways On How To Get Your Thread On Front Page (1172 Views)

The First Thread On Nairaland In 2016!!! / How To Create Catchy Topics & Generate Traffic To Your Thread / 190 Thread On Funny Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secret Ways On How To Get Your Thread On Front Page by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 16, 2013
I deliberately posted this here cos i knew this is where i would get most attention. Read on!

You may feel bad if you are on nairaland opening different threads and over 3-6months even a year, none hit the front page. You might feel as if you are cursed on nairaland. To safe you from such horrible feelings, the underlisted are the TIPS you can use and be rest assured your thread will hit front page asap.

1) Never have in mind for the thread to hit front page while opening it. If you do, you will be disappointed as it will likely not hit front page. grin

2) Have like 10 different monikers. After using one to open the thread, use the rest to comment and recommend the topic for front page. grin

3) Nairaland is like music industry. If u sing good and sensible songs, you wont make sales. Open a senseless thread e.g. 'picture of Tonto Dike buying pants in the market', 'how many times do you poo a day' etc and be assured, one way to the front page. grin

Brb to add more! Blame it on ASUU vs FG. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Secret Ways On How To Get Your Thread On Front Page by 190: 8:35am On Sep 16, 2013
ive made front page 3 times within the last 3 months

well done meeeeeeeeee grin
Re: Secret Ways On How To Get Your Thread On Front Page by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 16, 2013
190: ive made front page 3 times within the last 3 months

well done meeeeeeeeee grin

That's a big lie. Wch and wch threads were that?
Re: Secret Ways On How To Get Your Thread On Front Page by 190: 8:39am On Sep 16, 2013
RedBenson:

That's a big lie. Wch and wch threads were that?

abeg i cant start fetching out, check my 190and190theclown profiles them dey there angry
Re: Secret Ways On How To Get Your Thread On Front Page by Mobsync(m): 8:45am On Sep 16, 2013
And make sure you post in the right section... undecided
Re: Secret Ways On How To Get Your Thread On Front Page by EzePromoe: 8:57am On Sep 16, 2013
See wetin ASUU dey cause angry
Re: Secret Ways On How To Get Your Thread On Front Page by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 16, 2013
Eze Promoe: See wetin ASUU dey cause angry

grin grin grin You couldnt have said it better. grin
Re: Secret Ways On How To Get Your Thread On Front Page by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 16, 2013
190:

abeg i cant start fetching out, check my 190and190theclown profiles them dey there angry

I see but apply this steps and you'll make 6x a month.
Re: Secret Ways On How To Get Your Thread On Front Page by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 16, 2013
Mobsync: And make sure you post in the right section... undecided

Every section na section. Post it anywhere. All na section. grin
Re: Secret Ways On How To Get Your Thread On Front Page by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 16, 2013
and when did seun started paying fp posters
Re: Secret Ways On How To Get Your Thread On Front Page by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 16, 2013
Is there a reward for that?
Re: Secret Ways On How To Get Your Thread On Front Page by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 16, 2013
This might just make front page undecided undecided undecided
Re: Secret Ways On How To Get Your Thread On Front Page by Abbey2sam(m): 1:52pm On Sep 16, 2013
All this stress bcuz of FP, like seun is gonna pay you...............
Re: Secret Ways On How To Get Your Thread On Front Page by sweetestguy(m): 2:02pm On Sep 16, 2013
ASUU why na?
Re: Secret Ways On How To Get Your Thread On Front Page by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 16, 2013
oluafolabi: This might just make front page undecided undecided undecided

grin grin Definitely! It's a front page material. Agreed? grin
Re: Secret Ways On How To Get Your Thread On Front Page by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 16, 2013
Yungwizzzy: and when did seun started paying fp posters

That's where you've been missing cos u never made front page. Try it once and let me know the outcome.
Re: Secret Ways On How To Get Your Thread On Front Page by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 16, 2013
Richfella: Is there a reward for that?

How would you know when u never made it. Try it once and let me know the outcome.
Re: Secret Ways On How To Get Your Thread On Front Page by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 16, 2013
Idleness is a bascard...
Re: Secret Ways On How To Get Your Thread On Front Page by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 16, 2013
Abbey2sam: All this stress bcuz of FP, like seun is gonna pay you...............

grin So you dont know? Dont die in darkness bruv. grin
Re: Secret Ways On How To Get Your Thread On Front Page by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 16, 2013
sweetestguy: ASUU why na?

You can say that again. grin
Re: Secret Ways On How To Get Your Thread On Front Page by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 16, 2013
okpara ugo: Idleness is a bascard...

The meaning of the bolded pls.
Re: Secret Ways On How To Get Your Thread On Front Page by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 16, 2013
3) Nairaland is like music industry. If u sing good and sensible songs, you wont make sales. Open a senseless thread e.g. 'picture of Tonto Dike buying pants in the market', 'how many times do you poo a day' etc and be assured, one way to the front page. grin

Brb to add more! Blame it on ASUU vs FG. grin grin[/quote]

Well, I guess this thread fits that criteria (No. 3)... undecided Let's watch if it hits front page.
Re: Secret Ways On How To Get Your Thread On Front Page by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 16, 2013
Na now wey I no dey carry d thing for her...

With my old handle, I got to the FP like 5 times and all I did was to ask controversial or real life related questions.

Something like : What will you remember you mother for?

What is your business plan for 2013?

gringringringrin

That was my style...

Some people create thread and start begging for front page lol.

P.S: may be the OP don try front page tire e no work, e wan use this method learn from other people lol. Anyways, there you have it.
Re: Secret Ways On How To Get Your Thread On Front Page by Lolaabokoku(f): 5:52pm On Sep 16, 2013
131 views aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ ‎​ 21 replies
People are very. Desperate ƒό̲̣̣̣̥r̶̲̥̅̊ front pagegrin
Re: Secret Ways On How To Get Your Thread On Front Page by Exponental(m): 6:05pm On Sep 16, 2013
Pls what is frontpage?
Re: Secret Ways On How To Get Your Thread On Front Page by ayomidis(m): 10:15am On Sep 23, 2013
Lolaabokoku: 131 views aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ ‎​ 21 replies
People are very. Desperate ƒό̲̣̣̣̥r̶̲̥̅̊ front pagegrin
you are the 132nd desperado!
Re: Secret Ways On How To Get Your Thread On Front Page by Emmyk(m): 11:10am On Sep 23, 2013
I have been on frontpage twice in this month, without trying these cheat.cod.e.s. cheesy

I ask worthwhile questions tho. I dont do news wink

(1) (Reply)

Bauchi Pilgrims To Be Airlift From Gombe If Work Is Not Done Before 28th / My Herbalist Told Me To Bring Human Head To Make Bullet Proof charm(pix) / Thank You Seun!!!!!! :d

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.