Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,640 members, 7,958,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:58 AM

How Do I Correct This: Webmasters Come To My Aid - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Correct This: Webmasters Come To My Aid (1392 Views)

Please All Webmasters Come In / Help To Correct This Php Mailer Code / Webmasters Come In. How To Insert Google Maps To A Site. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Correct This: Webmasters Come To My Aid by Jamieb(m): 2:16pm On Jan 14, 2013
please how do i correct this.. My site vacantslot. is displaying error 403 any time i try to access it. I know the mistake is from my attempt to post a new post from the dashboard. Pls how do i correct this pls. Your help is needed urgently please
Re: How Do I Correct This: Webmasters Come To My Aid by PGON(m): 4:49pm On Jan 14, 2013
Jamie b: please how do i correct this.. My site vacantslot. is displaying error 403 any time i try to access it. I know the mistake is from my attempt to post a new post from the dashboard. Pls how do i correct this pls. Your help is needed urgently please
Contact your free hosting provider

error message!!

ERROR 403: FORBIDDEN

This web page is a default error 403 web page at Biz.nf web hosting service provider
that indicates that the access to the requested web page is strictly forbidden.

This might happen due to one/few of the following reasons:

» the access to the requested web page was disabled by Biz.nf;

» the requested web page was removed due to violation of Biz.nf Terms of Service;

» you either mistyped the web address, or there is a broken link at the requested web site.
Re: How Do I Correct This: Webmasters Come To My Aid by Jamieb(m): 7:12pm On Jan 14, 2013
PGON:
Contact your free hosting provider

error message!!

ERROR 403: FORBIDDEN

This web page is a default error 403 web page at Biz.nf web hosting service provider
that indicates that the access to the requested web page is strictly forbidden.

This might happen due to one/few of the following reasons:

» the access to the requested web page was disabled by Biz.nf;

» the requested web page was removed due to violation of Biz.nf Terms of Service;

» you either mistyped the web address, or there is a broken link at the requested web site.
thank you very much. I would do just that
Re: How Do I Correct This: Webmasters Come To My Aid by mavtrevor(m): 3:01am On Jan 15, 2013
Get a .com for as cheap as N2,500 a yr

(1) (Reply)

Dear Webmasters , Who Can Help Me Create A Blog For Free!! / URGENT! My Facebook Was Hacked, My Profile Name Changed / Naija And Usa Non-hosted Acct For Sale Inbox Now 08102308819 #5,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.