Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,743 members, 7,813,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

How Can I Connect C6 Ovi To My Pc To Browse.. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can I Connect C6 Ovi To My Pc To Browse.. (977 Views)

How Much Is Nokia C6-01 / Blackberry Or Nokia C6? / How Much Is Nokia C6 Or Nokia X6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Connect C6 Ovi To My Pc To Browse.. by smiling(m): 2:48pm On Jan 14, 2013
ovi to pc suite... pls help[color=#770077][/color]
Re: How Can I Connect C6 Ovi To My Pc To Browse.. by Mayowura: 8:05pm On Jan 14, 2013
Remember,Google is your best friend!
Anyway, hope this helps.
Get an original usb cord if u dnt hav, and if you have bluetooth, use it with it. So as to connect ur phone (c6) to ur pc. When your fone is detected, launch d nokia pc suite and click on the web icon(if u wana use it for browsing). Am sure things gona b easy for you here.
May i know the sim card you intend using if its for browsing purpose?
Re: How Can I Connect C6 Ovi To My Pc To Browse.. by puplin(f): 7:16am On Jan 15, 2013
Mayowura: Remember,Google is your best friend!
Anyway, hope this helps.
Get an original usb cord if u dnt hav, and if you have bluetooth, use it with it. So as to connect ur phone (c6) to ur pc. When your fone is detected, launch d nokia pc suite and click on the web icon(if u wana use it for browsing). Am sure things gona b easy for you here.
May i know the sim card you intend using if its for browsing purpose?
Is there a sim card that doesn't have the browsing functionality?
Re: How Can I Connect C6 Ovi To My Pc To Browse.. by smiling(m): 1:33pm On Jan 15, 2013
ovi to pc suite.. i ve tried it,,not connecting
Re: How Can I Connect C6 Ovi To My Pc To Browse.. by Mayowura: 2:32pm On Jan 15, 2013
puplin: Is there a sim card that doesn't have the browsing functionality?
I didn't say that. What i meant is, some sims already have their internet settings in the nokia pc suite e.g mtn nigeria. while some dont have therefore, you need to set it up.
thanks
Re: How Can I Connect C6 Ovi To My Pc To Browse.. by Mayowura: 2:42pm On Jan 15, 2013
smiling: ovi to pc suite.. i ve tried it,,not connecting
What's the error report you saw? What medium did you try using; bluetooth or usb cable? On laptop or desktop? Or maybe your request is kinda confusing me? Make it more clearer.
I might be able to help! Answer the questions let me try my best.
Thanks
Re: How Can I Connect C6 Ovi To My Pc To Browse.. by Mayowura: 12:20pm On Jan 16, 2013
Now your request is understandable. Answer my questions if i can be of help
Re: How Can I Connect C6 Ovi To My Pc To Browse.. by smiling(m): 1:50pm On Jan 16, 2013
From c6 ovi to laptop nokia pc suite. . Using cable.. Wil i download ovi suite on my system?
Re: How Can I Connect C6 Ovi To My Pc To Browse.. by Mayowura: 7:51pm On Jan 16, 2013
Was thinking you had nokia pc suite! If you have enof internet subscription to dwnload the 'nokia pc suite', then it's owk. Its about 60+ mb. Or you buy d software disc for it. Any1 you choose. After that, i will tell u what u nid to do.
Re: How Can I Connect C6 Ovi To My Pc To Browse.. by smiling(m): 8:18am On Jan 18, 2013
Ok.. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

MTN Gave Me 100MB Few Minutes Ago / Visafone Network In Ilesa / Lg’s Weird New Smartphone Screen Has Virtually No Bezel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.