Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,161 members, 7,818,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Anything wrong with Having/owning A Toyota Camry 2004 (big Daddy) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Anything wrong with Having/owning A Toyota Camry 2004 (big Daddy) (5370 Views)

Container Falls On A Toyota Hiace Bus Along Ilasa-Oshodi Expressway (Pictured) / Big Daddy Camry (2003 - 2006): Why Don't People Like It? / Between A Honda Accord And A Toyota Camry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anything wrong with Having/owning A Toyota Camry 2004 (big Daddy) by jimshimfe(m): 3:05pm On Jan 14, 2013
All the hype about the 2004 camry seem to be dying down with some people opting to sale theirs, others giving it funny names like big for nothing, orobo, big daddy, some more slighting it for not being elegant/beautifully designed.have even read comments of fear cos toyota recalled some of her vehicles cos of manufacturing defect.
Now can somebody who knows the pros and cons of this car fill me in on why you will/will not advice your best friend/mother/wife/husband (anybody closest to you) to buy/own a Toyota Camry 2004 model?
Badly need to know before i make the wrong choice.I currently drive a Rover 600.
Thank you very much
Re: Anything wrong with Having/owning A Toyota Camry 2004 (big Daddy) by jimshimfe(m): 8:36am On Jan 15, 2013
Nobody replying, does it mean none of the 44 people who read this post have an idea what a Toyota Camry 2004 (big daddy) is/does/works/performs.

maybe i should post it on the auto page?

Re: Anything wrong with Having/owning A Toyota Camry 2004 (big Daddy) by lazbay(m): 3:25pm On Jan 15, 2013
Absolutely nothing wrong with it. I own one & I luv it so much. Very economical car.
Re: Anything wrong with Having/owning A Toyota Camry 2004 (big Daddy) by nattyhero(m): 2:36pm On Aug 31, 2015
I actually use this ride. if you like call it big for nothing. I see nothing wrong with this car. its a beast on the road. fuel economical. I bought mine Aug 2012. till date its just to change oil and filter. Jan this year 2015 I changed all the suspensions and its been smooth sailing since. My advice to every car owner is take care of ur car. Servicing as at when due is very important. I bought my wife a Rav 2007 model a couple of months back but whenever I drive the Rav4 it feels light. This Camry is a family car very roomy and big booth. I have no complaints. you can call it big for nothing. I call it big for a purpose. lolz

9 Likes

Re: Anything wrong with Having/owning A Toyota Camry 2004 (big Daddy) by Anomnakachukwu: 3:08pm On Aug 31, 2015
i have a 2008 model of honda civic for sale. I am not a dealer. It belongs to me. I am selling because i bought a more recent model. u can contact me on 08147545795 or send me ur email address if you want pics
Re: Anything wrong with Having/owning A Toyota Camry 2004 (big Daddy) by ayokenny37(m): 9:56am On Sep 02, 2015
Pls by suspensions you mean shocks i guess? pls my front shocks needs change. any advice?

nattyhero:
I actually use this ride. if you like call it big for nothing. I see nothing wrong with this car. its a beast on the road. fuel economical. I bought mine Aug 2012. till date its just to change oil and filter. Jan this year 2015 I changed all the suspensions and its been smooth sailing since. My advice to every car owner is take care of ur car. Servicing as at when due is very important. I bought my wife a Rav 2007 model a couple of months back but whenever I drive the Rav4 it feels light. This Camry is a family car very roomy and big booth. I have no complaints. you can call it big for nothing. I call it big for a purpose. lolz
Re: Anything wrong with Having/owning A Toyota Camry 2004 (big Daddy) by enilove(m): 9:00pm On Sep 02, 2015
I own the 2002 model since last yr and can say it is a very very good ,strong ,reliable car.

I once used a Honda product for 7 yrs, which in terms of maintenance , compared with big daddy , would definitely prefer the big daddy any time any day.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help; Which Oil Is Best For My Honda / Coastal Oil / GAC Motor GS5 Super Price And Specifications (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.