Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,683 members, 7,851,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:34 PM

Agents Advice Is Needed. My Landlord Is About Moving In. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Agents Advice Is Needed. My Landlord Is About Moving In. (791 Views)

My Landlord Wants To Throw Me Out! Please Help! / Process Of Building A Home **From Buying A Land To Housewarming And Moving In** / My Landlord Insists On 1year Rent. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Agents Advice Is Needed. My Landlord Is About Moving In. by areee(m): 3:07pm On Jan 14, 2013
Hi, kindly help me out on this issue; I rented an apartment in Ibadan in february 2011 and paid a year rent. I have not defaulted in my payment since then. Around April 2012 my caretaker who happened to be the younger brother to my landlord sent me a letter introducing to me a agent. By July 2012, the agent wrote me an increment letter of about 100% increment. I called the agent for negotiation and we reached a concesus.
Suprisingly yesterday the agent called me that he would like to see me for a matter. We met and I was shocked with what he told me. That my landlord is coming to Nigeria and he want to stay in my apartment, he will be in Nigeria by June this year. It was a rude shock to me even till now. My tenancy is expiring this year but I have turned the apartment to an abode even my landlord younger brother confessed.
I need advice both agent and legal.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Ibeju-lekki Lands Still Available For Sale For Only N750k & N500k / URGENT SALE. 18 Plots Of Land For Sale At Abraham Adesanya Estate, Ajah. N30M / X X X X

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.