Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

13 Business Ideas For 2013 - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 13 Business Ideas For 2013 (70583 Views)

Bc / 15 Fastest Growing Small Business OPPORTUNITIES and IDEAS In Nigeria For 2013 / What Is Your Business Plan For 2013? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by dipotech: 12:18pm On Jul 08, 2013
PLS DONALD I NEED A COPY OF THE EBOOK
dipotech@yahoo.com

Thanks.
Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by Callimo(m): 6:46pm On Jul 10, 2013
Pls MOD, we are on this tread to learn. Why all these hidden posts then?

Meanwhile I greatly the initiator of this tread Donald as well as Zhukafa for his invaluable contributions to this tread. Thanks my guys you have really great

1 Like

Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by sseunth(m): 9:30am On Jul 11, 2013
pls send me a copy of d ebook.....sseunth@gmail.com
Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by sdymanagers(m): 11:23pm On Jul 16, 2013
Donald Yusuf: TOP 10 EARNING BLOGS IN THE WORLD

1. The Huffington Post; $29,896 dollars daily income

2. Mashable; $15,781 dollars daily income

3. TechCrunch; $14,816 dollars daily income

4. Engadget; $9,861 dollars daily income

5. Smashing Magazine $6,382 dollars daily income

...to be continued
Very good information. Can you let us have the same information about blogs in Nigeria?
Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by Lasunnaira(m): 1:16pm On Jul 18, 2013
@Donald Yusuf, Our next business idea will be on setting up a Mini bakery. Watch out! Still waiting. Keep up d goood job
Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by saintruky(m): 4:08pm On Jul 21, 2013
Call me on 08060083474 if you need Zeigler fish feed supplied at your doorstep. Good food like Zeigler, results in good harvest.

Donald Yusuf: 13 BUSINESSES YOU CAN START WITH MINIMAL CAPITAL

1. FISH FARMING

Fish is the cheapest source of animal protein and because of its low cholesterol level it is medically recommended as a good food for both the young and elderly.

Fish farming in Nigeria is currently a very lucrative business and this is boosted by the continuous rise in the demand for Catfish. It is an Untapped Goldmine waiting for those who can see.
The demand for fish according to the federal department of fisheries (FDF) was 2.1 million tons in 2007 while domestic production was 600,000 tons.

This deficit was partly augmented by massive importation of fish of about 900,000 tons valued at over $800 million dollars. This is a big drawback on our scarce foreign exchange.
This still left a huge deficit of 600,000 tons, hence the concerted effort to ensure self-sufficiency in fish production through aquaculture in Nigeria.

The demand for Fish in the country is currently estimated at about 2.66 million tons annually, as against the local annual production of just 780,000 metric tons, giving a demand-supply gap of about 1.8 million tons. It is very clear that the demand is far higher than supply. What do you see as an entrepreneur? Business opportunity!
According to the Norwegian Ambassador to Nigeria, “Nigeria imports fish especially stock fish from Norway, worth over N109.2 billion Naira ($700million dollars) annually”.

In a May 2012 report, the Chairman of Fisheries Society of Nigeria (FISON) Rivers State chapter, Dr. Awoteinm George revealed that “Nigeria produces just 40 percent of the total Fish consumed in the country”. In other words, a 60 percent local production market is waiting for entrepreneurs to fill.

Aquaculture has been estimated to have the potential of producing 2.5 million tons, which if fully harnessed will almost satisfy the local demand for fish in the country. You could take opportunity of this high demand for fish and start a fish farm today.
This could be that business that would make you a millionaire.

The truth is agro-based businesses are very profitable because they meet man’s basic need-Food. You could start and operate your fish pond right in your backyard, compound or garage. What are you waiting for? Fish and Grow Rich in 2013!

Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by DonaldYusuf(m): 3:59am On Jul 31, 2013
I promised giving out free copies of my book between 19th and 20th June, 2013. Those that contacted me within this period were sent copies. Please those still sending request for the book after this dates, i will try and upload the book online so that everyone can download it free. Please just give me some time, I've been very busy of late.

2 Likes

Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by kingsleychile(m): 5:45pm On Aug 03, 2013
this post has been hidden
Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by kingsleychile(m): 5:47pm On Aug 03, 2013
Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by kingsleychile(m): 5:49pm On Aug 03, 2013
Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by saintruky(m): 3:31pm On Aug 16, 2013
Donald Yusuf: Sorry guys for being unable to update this thread for awhile; i have been so busy with business and Church activities. But now I'm back.
Let's continue from where we stopped!

2. MINI-IMPORTATION BUSINESS USING THE INTERNET
0ne business that will make a lot of smart people Millionaires this year, is the business of importing goods into Nigeria right from the comfort of your home using your computer; and if you don't have one you can operate from a Cafe.

This business is simple and the start up capital is very minimal, yet with a high profit margin. you can start this business with as little as 20, 000 naira.

All you need do is to carry out your research so as to know where to buy, what to buy and how to sell your goods.

Where To Import
The internet has made life and business simple, and websites like WWW.Alibaba.com and aliexpress.com has made it easy for smart entrepreneurs to go into the importation business.
It is now possible to buy goods at the comfort of your home working with your computer and get it shipped to you here in Nigeria.

There are lots of items on display on these websites that you can easily import into the country and sell them for good profit.
and don't worry about payment method; thanks to GTB and UBA, you can easily pay for your goods online using the GTB Naira master Card or UBA AfriCard. These cards are accepted on these websites.

What To Buy
There are lots of inexpensive products on display on aliexpress.com that you can import and sell at a hundred percent profit. There are products like jeweleries that go for as low as $2 dollars; you can sell at 1000 naira (which is a give away).

The most important thing is to study your environment to find out what will sell fast, then import small quantity to test the market.

How To Sell Your Imported Goods
A lot of people don't like selling, but ironically life itself is a market place and to survive you've got to sell something; even a job applicant to an organization will have to market his potentials and credentials in order to get the job, and when he is employed he gets paid because he sells his Time and Skills to the organization.

even in a relationship a guy will have to market himself and prove that he (the product) is the best for the girl.
Now selling your imported goods is just simply the application of strategy; there is no effective sales without a good strategy. one very effective sales strategy you could use is to Create a network for your business...create a chain of sellers that will sell your goods at a commission. This strategy will enable you to sell your stuffs fast.
First I'd like to appreciate the author of this thread for he's already making me a success.
Few weeks ago I read this thread and gave it a trial, I bought few items online from dhgate.com, virgin hair, jewelries n automobile fancy stuffs n clicked on free delivery. D hair came in in 5days via DHL totally free. As u read this d other items have also arrived though it too abt 15 days vis china and hongkong post. D hair was superb n so original.
Pls I would like to be hooked wit someone who's into hair importation for I have issues wit choosing bundle and length. Most person complained dat d bundle won't be enough for one head.
Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by Realtym(f): 11:40am On Aug 27, 2013
saint_ruky:
First I'd like to appreciate the author of this thread for he's already making me a success.
Few weeks ago I read this thread and gave it a trial, I bought few items online from dhgate.com, virgin hair, jewelries n automobile fancy stuffs n clicked on free delivery. D hair came in in 5days via DHL totally free. As u read this d other items have also arrived though it too abt 15 days vis china and hongkong post. D hair was superb n so original.
Pls I would like to be hooked wit someone who's into hair importation for I have issues wit choosing bundle and length. Most person complained dat d bundle won't be enough for one head.

Its good to know that this is working out for someone. I also would like to go into this line of biz. Please could we discuss better via email? mine is newdawn4jj@yahoo.com
Thanks in advance.
Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by abolem369(m): 12:50pm On Aug 27, 2013
Realtym:

Its good to know that this is working out for someone. I also would like to go into this line of biz. Please could we discuss better via email? mine is newdawn4jj@yahoo.com
Thanks in advance.
Plz I want a intimate discuss too! Emmanyjobs@gmail.com
Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by saintruky(m): 4:12pm On Sep 17, 2013
Oh yes, its been working for me and I recently made purchase of Android Tablet. excelglobaltd@gmail.com is my email.
Realtym:

Thanks in advance.
Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by phemyphemo(m): 5:39am On Sep 19, 2013
Thanks author.
But What abtt recharge card production and sales. What is the process oof starting such biz.
Or if a guy has 200k what biz can he venture into?
Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 19, 2013
Nice thread op, pls can i know more about the importation business and also this recharge card business, and if u have an ebook, i dont mind getting it sir @ op
Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by bizngr(f): 8:44am On Sep 19, 2013
Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by tundebj(m): 4:41pm On Sep 19, 2013
This post is great, one of the business i would always run away from is recharge card business, the thin just de chop money, not even with they way the big boys are driving the market. Thanks for this insightful post
Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by denicegq86: 9:43am On Sep 23, 2013
OND/HND graduates with accounting or economics background needed urgently at “Jewels realties Limited” Please send your resume to (recruitment00@yahoo.com) on or before Wednesday as interview would be on Thursday 26th September, 2013 also tell a friend who might be interested. Candidate should reside in Lagos state, Nigeria.
Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by ibrabak(m): 9:54am On Sep 23, 2013
ibrabak69@ymail.com
pls send
Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by Josefvision(m): 11:25am On Sep 23, 2013
nice one good idea @donald. Plss what abt fashion business how lucrative is it?
Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by Tekkyboy(m): 10:34pm On Sep 23, 2013
I'av been following this thread for a while and i'av gain alot from the op,others.i pray dat god wil perfect all dat ur heart desires,pls do u know anytin abt web design business?HOW CN SM1 GET A SHORT TIME LOAN FOR BIZ STARTUP IN NIGERIA? Tanks
Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by Tekkyboy(m): 11:16pm On Sep 23, 2013
obowunmi: Learn go and LEARN computer programming language. It will come in VERY, VERY handy.
yes,dats my plan.if u ar gud in just 2-5basic programming languages u cn become a multimillionaire,most of the world richest ar programmers/inventors luk at some1 like 'bill gates'a programmer dat invent microsoft,'mark zurkerberg'the facebook founder 'seun osewa'nigeria programmer dat design where we ar.PROGRAMMING IS 1 OF THE EASIEST WAYS 2 BECOME RICH AND FAMOUS
Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by kingsleychile(m): 10:22pm On Sep 29, 2013
we are among the best ice block machine manufactures base in lagos,office address,NO 7 mokoya street olodi apapa lagos,we manufacture ICE BLOCK MACHINES and FROZEN FOOD STORAGE,with super quality materials and are chemical free,CASH and CARRY,NO EXTRA CHARGES,1YEAR WARRANTY call or whatsAPP :08063748505,email:kingsleychileekpei@yahoo.com (YEAR 2017 price list) INSTALLMENTAL PAYMENTS MAY BE CONSIDERED

...12/15 HOURS..

50 BLOCKS #280,000
100 BLOCKS #550,000
200 BLOCKS #1,100,000

...7/10 HOURS..

25 BLOCKS #300,000
50 BLOCKS #380,000
100 BLOCKS #750,000

....4/5 HOURS...

25 BLOCKS #400,000
50 BLOCKS #800,000
100 BLOCKS #1,550,000

....2/3 HOURS.....

25 BLOCKS #900,000
50 BLOCKS #1,600,000
100 BLOCKS #2,500,000

1 YEAR WARRANTY

Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by kingsleychile(m): 10:33pm On Sep 29, 2013
Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by DonaldYusuf(m): 9:14pm On Oct 04, 2013
@ sdymanagers. It is not always easy to get information about the earnings of Nigerian businesses and companies.
Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by DonaldYusuf(m): 1:41pm On Oct 05, 2013
Josefvision: nice one good idea @donald. Plss what abt fashion business how lucrative is it?

Fashion Business is a very Lucrative business; cast your mind back to your social studies in primary school. One of the basic needs of man is clothing. Fashion is lucrative, especially female fashion. People must wear clothes and accessories. I will give details on how to start fashion/retail business here in Nigeria.

Just watch out for my subsequent posts, i will try to update this thread as often as i can; i have been very busy of late, Business has been very demanding.
Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by dammy222(f): 3:53pm On Oct 06, 2013
Donald Yusuf: I promised giving out free copies of my book between 19th and 20th June, 2013. Those that contacted me within this period were sent copies. Please those still sending request for the book after this dates, i will try and upload the book online so that everyone can download it free. Please just give me some time, I've been very busy of late.

Thanks for your updates so far.Pls,have you uploaded it? I would like to have a copy also.Thank you
Re: 13 Business Ideas For 2013 by nairacodedcom(m): 11:21pm On Oct 06, 2013
GREAT POST. You can also Make money everyday even without a website with Cost per Action network. This is the new trend online now. Here are some Genuine CPA network you can apply to. You can also find the secrets of earning on these website too. Details here.@ www.nairacoded.com/list-of-cost-per-action-networks-cpa/

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Have Fraudsters Invaded The BVN System? / Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support / See The 55-inch Plasma TV A Lady Got After Ordering For It On Facebook.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.