Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,299 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

urgent Help needed With Web Hosting - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / urgent Help needed With Web Hosting (576 Views)

Need Answer! Can I Learn Graphic Design Together With Web Designing / You Can Be Rich With Web Hosting Business. / What Does Cup Of Nations Have To Do With Web Dev? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

urgent Help needed With Web Hosting by chessguru1(m): 6:25pm On Jan 14, 2013
This is the 1st time am hosting a web site, and am having some problems.
Now I successfully uploaded my files using file zilla unto the web host provider's server, but when I try to lunch my site, only the index page opens. No other page opens from the index, and all I get is an error 404 page.
Now I previewed all the links in all pages(especially the index) while working in dreamweaver, so I don't know where the problem is coming from.
I also sent an email to their customer care, but would like the pros in this great forum to suggest possible sources of this problem.
Re: urgent Help needed With Web Hosting by Narlax(m): 12:25pm On Jan 17, 2013
To my understanding it seems that you have not created the hyperlinks properly. you need to make sure that the links are correct.if you need more help you can contact us at http://www.narlax.com

(1) (Reply)

Web Host With Fanastico Features / SEUN: Why Do You Allow Your Moderators To Censor Posts? / Get 500 Verified Backlinks For FREE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.