Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

SEUN: Why Do You Allow Your Moderators To Censor Posts? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / SEUN: Why Do You Allow Your Moderators To Censor Posts? (575 Views)

Facebook Tells India It Won’t Help Censor The Web / Us Congress Plan To Censor The Internet / Seun: Why Nigerian Newspapers Fail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEUN: Why Do You Allow Your Moderators To Censor Posts? by purplekayc(m): 5:54pm On Jan 31, 2013
I mean am regular @ twitter and facebook and I have never seen a hidden picture or post .
.And some of then are so offensive ... Nairaland should be a free place please....
Re: SEUN: Why Do You Allow Your Moderators To Censor Posts? by honey001(m): 6:40pm On Jan 31, 2013
Nairaland is quite different from those two sites u mentioned above, over there, all sort of rubbish might be allowed, but not here. This site suppose to be an educative forum. Okay.

1 Like

Re: SEUN: Why Do You Allow Your Moderators To Censor Posts? by Basic(m): 7:19pm On Jan 31, 2013
The simple reason is that, moderators help to clean up the forum and maintain its sanity.
How would it be if abusive words, tribalistic rants, swear words, insults, scams, etc. are allowed on a forum meant to educate people?
Re: SEUN: Why Do You Allow Your Moderators To Censor Posts? by purplekayc(m): 5:07pm On Feb 01, 2013
Am sure twitter and facebook has moderators/administrators and it serves the whole world and I have vever seen a disturbing pic being censored ...

(1) (Reply)

Get 500 Verified Backlinks For FREE / Installing Php Software / Microsoft Once Sued A High School Kid Named Mike Rowe. Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.