Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,276 members, 7,826,078 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Who Uses 3minutesbuy? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Who Uses 3minutesbuy? (642 Views)

Who Uses Opencart Shopping Cart In Nigeria / Pls Who Uses Bidvertiser? / Who Uses Zenith Websurfer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Uses 3minutesbuy? by ibietela2(m): 7:42pm On Jan 14, 2013
please who uses www.3minutesbuy.com? How is it and who knows the owner?
Re: Who Uses 3minutesbuy? by winexviv: 10:11pm On Jan 14, 2013
I use 3minutesbuy.com . It's quite an excellent platform that allows independent sellers to market their digital products. I love it.....
Re: Who Uses 3minutesbuy? by ibietela2(m): 10:19pm On Jan 14, 2013
winexviv: I use 3minutesbuy.com . It's quite an excellent platform that allows independent sellers to market their digital products. I love it.....

Yeah just joined and my 2 products are yet to be approved. How much do they charge sellers? And How did you get the multi vendor module?
Re: Who Uses 3minutesbuy? by winexviv: 10:30pm On Jan 14, 2013
ibietela2:

Yeah just joined and my 2 products are yet to be approved. How much do they charge sellers? And How did you get the multi vendor module?
They will approve it shortly i know. The multi-vendor module the use is sold for $165 at http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route=extension/extension/info&extension_id=6296 but email me at winexviv@gmail.com so i can sell it at affordable price for you.
Re: Who Uses 3minutesbuy? by ibietela2(m): 10:45pm On Jan 14, 2013
winexviv:
They will approve it shortly i know. The multi-vendor module the use is sold for $165 at http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route=extension/extension/info&extension_id=6296 but email me at winexviv@gmail.com so i can sell it at affordable price for you.

How much? I know that plugin is almost 25k. I have less than 5k for that module. Am yet to start selling as my store is giving me problem. Individual product pages are blank dont know why.
Re: Who Uses 3minutesbuy? by winexviv: 10:53pm On Jan 14, 2013
ibietela2:

How much? I know that plugin is almost 25k. I have less than 5k for that module. Am yet to start selling as my store is giving me problem. Individual product pages are blank dont know why.

Ok. Your budget is toooooo low. The last i will sell it to you is $100 and also if you want me to fix your problem for you, you have to pay an additional $65. Please it's not negotiable.
Re: Who Uses 3minutesbuy? by ibietela2(m): 9:58am On Jan 15, 2013
winexviv:

Ok. Your budget is toooooo low. The last i will sell it to you is $100 and also if you want me to fix your problem for you, you have to pay an additional $65. Please it's not negotiable.

What? $65 just to help me out on the blank individual product page?
Re: Who Uses 3minutesbuy? by ibietela2(m): 10:01am On Jan 15, 2013
I dont think i can pay even 5k for a module that only uses paypal as the payment method. How do i pay sellers in Nigeria and other none paypal accepted countries?
Re: Who Uses 3minutesbuy? by winexviv: 1:02pm On Jan 15, 2013
ibietela2: I dont think i can pay even 5k for a module that only uses paypal as the payment method. How do i pay sellers in Nigeria and other none paypal accepted countries?
The provision is available to pay in other gateways.

(1) (Reply)

2013 Top Dofollow Forums To Get Quality Backlinks / How To Place Adsense Below Post Title On Blogger / Your Website In 3mins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.