Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,287 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Who Uses Opencart Shopping Cart In Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Who Uses Opencart Shopping Cart In Nigeria (2389 Views)

How To Optimize An Opencart Website For Search Engines / Mailchimp Autoresponder, Who Uses It..? / How To Create A Shopping Cart Website Like Jumia,konga & Dealdey Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Uses Opencart Shopping Cart In Nigeria by bionicman: 1:05pm On Feb 11, 2015
My team is developing a shopping portal and someone suggested we use opencart shopping cart but after installation and configuration we discovered whenever we add a category it does not reflect on the shop front.

We intend to use interswitch but i saw some payment gateway in the payment extension modules , i saw gtpay , who have used it and does it really work?

Which website in Nigeria is using opencart , which developer can verify that these scripts / extensions are working.
Re: Who Uses Opencart Shopping Cart In Nigeria by donsheddy1(m): 1:55pm On Feb 11, 2015
I can testify to that - Although i build my templates from scratch so i might not be able to give detailed support on this but as for the plugins/extension they work perfectly well.

visit www.ckdigital.net all the ecommerce site there are opencart

08031975415 (Whatsapp)
2720AA04 (BB Pin)
Re: Who Uses Opencart Shopping Cart In Nigeria by j4sure(m): 2:04pm On Feb 11, 2015
You can also check www.alphamultibrandelectronicssupermartltd.com was also designed by www.africanwebservice.com using opencart

mystore.com.ng
Re: Who Uses Opencart Shopping Cart In Nigeria by j4sure(m): 2:07pm On Feb 11, 2015
donsheddy1:
I can testify to that - Although i build my templates from scratch so i might not be able to give detailed support on this but as for the plugins/extension they work perfectly well.

visit www.ckdigital.net all the ecommerce site there are opencart

08031975415 (Whatsapp)
2720AA04 (BB Pin)

visit www.ckdigital.net NOT AN OPENCART SITE BRO
Re: Who Uses Opencart Shopping Cart In Nigeria by donsheddy1(m): 2:34pm On Feb 11, 2015
j4sure:

visit www.ckdigital.net NOT AN OPENCART SITE BRO
View the portfolio there bro - I can't can't start typing all the ecommerce pages that was developed
Re: Who Uses Opencart Shopping Cart In Nigeria by helloBae: 9:38pm On Feb 11, 2015
They do work, probably you didn't set some configs right. check their documentation or the themes documentation or search for an online tutorial.

www.hugageek.com
Re: Who Uses Opencart Shopping Cart In Nigeria by fghanni(m): 12:38pm On Feb 12, 2015
I av loads of online shopping cart with open cart.
contact me. 07032624096 Bbm: 7F07231E
Re: Who Uses Opencart Shopping Cart In Nigeria by j4sure(m): 10:26am On Feb 13, 2015
which aspect are you having prob with ?
let me know get my FREE ebook on any of the Section.

Re: Who Uses Opencart Shopping Cart In Nigeria by flexpro(m): 9:09pm On Feb 14, 2015
Re: Who Uses Opencart Shopping Cart In Nigeria by Lordtrillion(m): 8:35am On Feb 15, 2015
bionicman:
My team is developing a shopping portal and someone suggested we use opencart shopping cart but after installation and configuration we discovered whenever we add a category it does not reflect on the shop front.
We intend to use interswitch but i saw some payment gateway in the payment extension modules , i saw gtpay , who have used it and does it really work?
Which website in Nigeria is using opencart , which developer can verify that these scripts / extensions are working.

Hi, to make your categories show on the front end menu, go to your admin backend/Dashboard and click on catalogue, category and then choose the category you want and click edit. When it opens, you will see three tabs respectively at the top which includes " General, Data and Design". Click on the Data tab. When it has opened, scroll down and go to the "top" option and make sure its ticked or checked. Go ahead and Save the settings. The category will now be displayed on your frontend depending on whether it is a category or subcategory. Goodluck bro
Re: Who Uses Opencart Shopping Cart In Nigeria by joeykordahi22: 6:15am On Dec 15, 2015
Adding categories and not seeing them in the navigation menu in the front-end is a common problem for people just starting out in Magento. Usually it’s pretty easily fixed by checking the following 2 things:

Is the “is active” option set to “yes” in the “general” tab?
Is the “include in navigation menu” option set to “yes” in the “general” tab?

Is category active / include in navigation

When these are checked and the category still does not show in the top menu, there are two additional things to check:
1- Is the category that you have edited placed in the right position in the category tree? Every store in Magento has a root category which does not show in the front-end butserves as an attachment point for all subcategories for a given store. Subcategories for a store should be nested below that root category.
2- Finally, if your category still does not show, the reason is most likely customizations. Turn off all custom code and set the store’s template to the default template, then check again.

If your categories still do not show after these steps something is seriously amiss!
Leave a comment at http://www.kordahitechnologies.com and maybe we can help you.
Or Email us: info@kordahitechnologies.com
Re: Who Uses Opencart Shopping Cart In Nigeria by tisjack: 9:15am On Apr 19, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Latest Instagram Phishing Hack 2017 / Creating An Alumni Site With Php And Mysql / Please Help, How Do I Place Adsense Code On Wordpress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.