Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,596 members, 7,958,829 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:24 AM

What Would You Do,if You Were In My Shoe - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Would You Do,if You Were In My Shoe (653 Views)

Who Is In My Shoe / If U Were In My Shoe Wat Will U Do / Pls Who Is In My Shoe On Alpha Beta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do,if You Were In My Shoe by assalaamat(m): 8:38pm On Jan 14, 2013
Over the weekend,one of my friends who is a civil defence officer came visiting,and during the course of our discussion,I told him about my joblessness and he advised me to join one of the private security firms instead of sitting at home doing nothing.And you know,being a graduate of Accountancy with an upper credit,who has been searching for job for the past one year,what would you advise me to do.Should I turn to a security officer or wait for a better job which is not forthcoming ? However,we never can tell you might have a job for me,I can be contacted via 07067374959,thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Business Development Personel / NIMC Test- How Did Yours Go? / Telecom Engineer (ref 07) Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.