Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,423 members, 7,819,519 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Mallory Hagan Wins Miss America Peagent - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Mallory Hagan Wins Miss America Peagent (993 Views)

Anita Asianya Wins Miss University Nigeria World 2015 / Mosunmola Oladipo Wins Miss Virgin In Lagos 2015 / Frances Udukwu Wins Miss Nigeria-USA Pageant (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mallory Hagan Wins Miss America Peagent by pitoski(m): 9:57pm On Jan 14, 2013
The stunning 23 year old Mallory Hagan, emerged as the winner of Miss America last week Saturday. She trashed 13,000 other contestants.
Mallory thrilled the judges with her tap dance (to James Brown’s “Get Up Offa That Thing”), her campaign against child sexual abuse and her response to the question whether armed guards should be allowed in grade schools. She answered that America should not fight violence with violence.She's an Alabama native who moved to New York several years ago and became Miss Brooklyn in 2010.

Mallory appreciates the Brooklyn people for their support.
“In the time I’ve spent in New York, Brooklyn has grown very close to my heart. I love New York (and not in a tourist T-shirt kind of way) dearly and I truly believe this is the city where dreams come true, “Thank you, Brooklyn, for helping me get one step closer to mine.” Said Mallory.

http://www.gistnaija.com/2013/01/mallory-hagan-wins-miss-america-peagent.html

http://www.irishcentral.com/ent/Irish-American-Mallory-Hagan-wins-Miss-America-pageant-186764321.html

Re: Mallory Hagan Wins Miss America Peagent by safarigirl(f): 7:13am On Jan 15, 2013
Except America rigs Miss World, she no go reach top 5. Wish her luck sha, all these over rated pageants, even if she wins, she'll be just another Miss World, who even won the last one?

The stuff has lost relevance, now it's just for bimbos and air-heads
Re: Mallory Hagan Wins Miss America Peagent by homesteady(m): 7:37am On Jan 15, 2013
tap dance!!!!!...lol...what consine modelling with dancing again...lwkmd.....
Do dy dance in Miss Nigeria??
Re: Mallory Hagan Wins Miss America Peagent by tinuolababy(f): 11:30am On Jan 18, 2013
she is not fine.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Miley Cyrus Got A Tattoo She'll Probably Regret. / Trendy Ladies Belt For N1600 / Does Shea Butter Give Rashes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.