Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

You Are Dead Unto Sin - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Are Dead Unto Sin (637 Views)

Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) / Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) / Do Dead People Know They Are Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are Dead Unto Sin by Joagbaje(m): 10:11pm On Jan 14, 2013
Romans 6:1
Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord [

The word "reckon" as used above originates from the Greek word "logizomai" which is actually an accounting term. It means to take inventory or stock of something such that there’re no assumptions. In Accounting, you deal with specific figures and data, not assumptions.

When the Word urges you to "reckon yourself to be dead to sin, but alive unto God," it means you should "account yourself" to be ungoverned or undominated by sin. You must take whatever God says about you as absolute truth. His Word says you’re dead to sin, therefore refuse to let sin dominate you:

"For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace" (Romans 6:14).

Romans 8:37 says you’re more than a conqueror, therefore reckon yourself as such and begin to live as a victor, and not a victim. This is how to relate with the Word; you reckon (account) it to be absolute reality.

However, for you to account yourself to be what the Word says, you must first know it. You must study the Word and keep getting it into your spirit; take it as the truth to live by, for it is. Reckon
yourself to be exactly what the Word says.

1 Like

Re: You Are Dead Unto Sin by sheedy407(m): 10:16pm On Jan 14, 2013
1st to comment for d 1st time,i pray it makes front page.Aniway,i love GOD
Re: You Are Dead Unto Sin by okeyxyz(m): 10:36pm On Jan 14, 2013
sheedy407: 1st to comment for d 1st time,i pray it makes front page.Aniway,i love GOD

St.upid!!! And please! feel free to take offence.
Re: You Are Dead Unto Sin by okeyxyz(m): 11:07pm On Jan 14, 2013
Joagbaje:
Romans 6:1
Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord [

The word "reckon" as used above originates from the Greek word "logizomai" which is actually an accounting term. It means to take inventory or stock of something such that there’re no assumptions. In Accounting, you deal with specific figures and data, not assumptions.

When the Word urges you to "reckon yourself to be dead to sin, but alive unto God," it means you should "account yourself" to be ungoverned or undominated by sin. You must take whatever God says about you as absolute truth. His Word says you’re dead to sin, therefore refuse to let sin dominate you:

If we are dead to sin, then we should therefore remove ourselves from the definitions and precepts of the law. Christians make a mistake of looking at sin and the law as two separate entities. They are not. The law is the sin, and the sinner is the person who makes himself subject to the law(the ten commandments and it's derived ordinances) and it's definitions. Everything that is written in the scriptures up till the death and resurrection of Jesus has been interpreted based on the law, and christians continue to do so today. We know that the law is modeled after the truth of god, but it can only do so as shadows and parables rather than plainly. This was why Jesus spoke in parables instead of in plain truth because his time on earth was still the era of the law and he had to abide by that law. Now that his death has "legally" abolished that law, we should no longer follow it's definitions. Everything!!! the law says is shadowy, we should not see them as literal, plain meaning. So where the law says:"you shall not commit adultery", while it sounds "good", but our question should be: "So what is truly adultery?" not as the law defines it, but as it is defined spiritually. Where the law says "You shall have no other god before me...", Again, it sounds good, but we must also ask: "So what is this true God?", Again, not as the law defines it but as it is truly, etc etc.

"For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace" (Romans 6:14).

Romans 8:37 says you’re more than a conqueror, therefore reckon yourself as such and begin to live as a victor, and not a victim. This is how to relate with the Word; you reckon (account) it to be absolute reality.

However, for you to account yourself to be what the Word says, you must first know it. You must study the Word and keep getting it into your spirit; take it as the truth to live by, for it is. Reckon
yourself to be exactly what the Word says.

So if a christian claims that sin has no dominion over him but he still defines sin by what the law says, then he is wrong and is in-fact still under dominion for as long as he still respects the law in his conscience, for the power of sin is the law(1 Corinthians 15:56 ). So if you claim to be a christian, Then you must set yourself free from this law, because jesus himself assumed this law and by dying, has legally removed the law, Therefore all your definitions of right & wrong must change and not be based on this same law that has held you bondage(whether religiously or secularly).

1 Like

Re: You Are Dead Unto Sin by ihedioramma: 5:40am On Jan 15, 2013
ANY ONE THAT IS HAVING SEX OUT SIDE HES HUSBAND OR WIFE.AND ANY INTO DATING IS ALL SO HAVING SEX WHY NOT MARRIED ESCAPE FROM GOD'S ANGER.
Re: You Are Dead Unto Sin by Goshen360(m): 5:41am On Jan 15, 2013
@ joagbaje, nice article.

@ okeyxyz, love your write-up, it's so real and apostolic. However, Joe's article is different from what you're saying. You and Joe are right but I think you're more deeper with your response but Joe also teach Grace in the past and he's not for the law either. Ya both keep it up.
Re: You Are Dead Unto Sin by Joagbaje(m): 6:25am On Jan 15, 2013
okeyxyz:

If we are dead to sin, then we should therefore remove ourselves from the definitions and precepts of the law. Christians make a mistake of looking at sin and the law as two separate entities. They are not. The law is the sin, and the sinner is the person who makes himself subject to the law(the ten commandments and it's derived ordinances) and it's definitions. Everything that is written in the scriptures up till the death and resurrection of Jesus has been interpreted based on the law, and christians continue to do so today. We know that the law is modeled after the truth of god, but it can only do so as shadows and parables rather than plainly. This was why Jesus spoke in parables instead of in plain truth because his time on earth was still the era of the law and he had to abide by that law. Now that his death has "legally" abolished that law, we should no longer follow it's definitions. Everything!!! the law says is shadowy, we should not see them as literal, plain meaning. So where the law says:"you shall not commit adultery", while it sounds "good", but our question should be: "So what is truly adultery?" not as the law defines it, but as it is defined spiritually. Where the law says "You shall have no other god before me...", Again, it sounds good, but we must also ask: "So what is this true God?", Again, not as the law defines it but as it is truly, etc etc

So if a christian claims that sin has no dominion over him but he still defines sin by what the law says, then he is wrong and is in-fact still under dominion for as long as he still respects the law in his conscience, for the power of sin is the law(1 Corinthians 15:56 ). So if you claim to be a christian, Then you must set yourself free from this law, because jesus himself assumed this law and by dying, has legally removed the law, Therefore all your definitions of right & wrong must change and not be based on this same law that has held you bondage(whether religiously or secularly.

Sin was not defined by the law. Sin pre existed the law

Genesis 4:7
If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him.

It's not the law that makes murder wrong. It's based on Gods righteous justice.

Genesis 9:6
Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed:for in the image of God made he man.
Re: You Are Dead Unto Sin by okeyxyz(m): 8:35am On Jan 15, 2013
Goshen360: @ joagbaje, nice article.

@ okeyxyz, love your write-up, it's so real and apostolic. However, Joe's article is different from what you're saying. You and Joe are right but I think you're more deeper with your response but Joe also teach Grace in the past and he's not for the law either. Ya both keep it up.

Actually, I wasn't opposing @joe but making a commentary on his post. smiley
Re: You Are Dead Unto Sin by okeyxyz(m): 8:51am On Jan 15, 2013
Joagbaje:
Sin was not defined by the law. Sin pre existed the law

Genesis 4:7
If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him.

It's not the law that makes murder wrong. It's based on Gods righteous justice.

Genesis 9:6
Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed:for in the image of God made he man.

Again, another mistake. This boils down to insight.

The law was actually the Tree of the knowledge of good and evil referred to in the garden of eden. Note "knowledge of Good & Evil", "Do's and Don'ts", "thou shalt and thou shalt not", This is the spirit\principle of the law & ordinances. The law has been in effect from Adam & Eve, it was only "formalized" and written in letters through moses but has always been in operation in man's spirit and conscience, thus man's nature. Also note that there was no sin before the "forbidden Tree(The Law)" as is written: "And the man and his wife were both na.ked and were not ashamed(Genesis 2:25)".
Re: You Are Dead Unto Sin by Joagbaje(m): 1:12pm On Jan 15, 2013
@ okeyyz
I couldn't respond to you earlier . The site couldn't respond, so I've been waiting.

okeyxyz:

okeyxyz:

The law was actually the Tree of the knowledge of good and evil referred to in the garden of eden. Note "knowledge of Good & Evil", "Do's and Don'ts", "thou shalt and thou shalt not",

Bo sir . Rather the tree of knowledge of good and evil has to do with discernment or maturity. I will explain later if there's time

This is the spirit\principle of the law & ordinances. The law has been in effect from Adam & Eve, it was only "formalized" and written in letters through moses but has always been in operation in man's spirit and conscience, thus man's nature.

Are you saying God made error?

Also note that there was no sin before the "forbidden Tree(The Law)" as is written: "And the man and his wife were both na.ked and were not ashamed(Genesis 2:25)".
[quote author=okeyxyz][/quote]

It's not a forbidden tree actually. I believe the tree was meant for man . But man ate it at a premature time. The tree was not a bad tree it was a good tree. But man ate it in disobedience .you focus mostly in this FORBIDEN tree . Remember the tree of life was in the garden too. These two trees are very significant .
Re: You Are Dead Unto Sin by Goshen360(m): 1:38pm On Jan 15, 2013
Okay, I'm just following the thread.
Re: You Are Dead Unto Sin by okeyxyz(m): 2:33pm On Jan 15, 2013
Joagbaje: @ okeyyz
I couldn't respond to you earlier . The site couldn't respond, so I've been waiting.

Bo sir . Rather the tree of knowledge of good and evil has to do with discernment or maturity. I will explain later if there's time

Are you saying God made error?

I am saying that man adopted a principle\mindset that started to discriminate amongst things that were perfectly natural and good and created for our use and consumption. Man started to place a law of "clean and unclean"(thus: knowledge of good and evil) upon god's creation. This is the law of do's & don'ts, and this is the mindset that has carried on throughout history, to the giving of the law by moses and up till today. It is this revelation that makes paul continuously emphasize that all things are clean and permissible(For the earth is the lord's and it's fullness -1 Corinthians 10:26), you cannot be defiled by food nor drink nor se.x whether they are offered to idols or not. It is only your conscience that is not grounded enough in gospel that condemns you.

Everything that god created is good and cannot be sin. It is the law that classifies some things as sin and others as good, it is an instrument of sin and the devil, Therefore by adopting this "value-system" man aquired a conscience of sin\guilt:
Then the eyes of both of them were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together and made themselves loin coverings(Genesis 3:7)
Remember that prior to this, they were still naked but not ashamed: meaning that they used\consumed\indulged freely without feeling guilty, with the acknowledgment that all was good for use.

It's not a forbidden tree actually. I believe the tree was meant for man . But man ate it at a premature time. The tree was not a bad tree it was a good tree. But man ate it in disobedience .you focus mostly in this FORBIDEN tree . Remember the tree of life was in the garden too. These two trees are very significant .

Yes, the tree of knowledge of good & evil was in the garden just like the devil himself roams amongst the angels of god. This tree was not meant for man. Rather it was of the devil who was the originator of this spirit\mindset, thus after the fall God said:
"Then the LORD God said, “Behold, the man has become like one of us(The Devil) in knowing good and evil(Genesis 3:22)".
I know people mis-interprete this to mean that we have become like god..., That comment was really referring to the devil.

Another reference to this tree was in Isiah that talks about the fall of the devil for trying to be an alternative god, and this tree was the instrument by which he went about it:
But you said in your heart, ‘I will ascend to heaven; I will raise my throne(The Tree) above the stars of God, And I will sit on the mount of assembly In the recesses of the north. 14‘I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will make myself like the Most High(ie: an alternative to the Tree of Life)
-Isaiah 14:13-14
.’
Re: You Are Dead Unto Sin by Joagbaje(m): 5:27pm On Jan 15, 2013
okeyxyz:
I am saying that man adopted a principle\mindset that started to discriminate amongst things that were perfectly natural and good and created for our use and consumption.

There's no reference to this in the bible . Man didn't do any discrimination.

Man started to place a law of "clean and unclean"(thus: knowledge of good and evil) upon god's creation. This is the law of do's & don'ts

How did man do this can you give scriptural reference.

Everything that god created is good and cannot be sin. It is the law that classifies some things as sin and others as good, it is an instrument of sin and the devil, Therefore by adopting this "value-system" man aquired a conscience of sin\guilt:

The issue of clean and unclean animals under the law has nothing to do with the animal themselves . It represents Jews and Gentiles . The clean animals represents the Jews while the unclean represents the Gentiles . It was done to show the distinction of Israel from other nations . But when grace came . The Jews and the gentile became one in christ. That's why God declare that Peter could now eat unclean animals because they represent the Gentiles.

Acts 10:14-15
But Peter said, Not so, Lord; for I have never eaten any thing that is common or unclean. And the voice spake unto him again the second time, What God hath cleansed, that call not thou common.

Then the eyes of both of them were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together and made themselves loin coverings(Genesis 3:7)
Remember that prior to this, they were still naked but not ashamed

That was the dispensation of innocence. That doesn't mean they were meant to be like that forever. It was only supposed to be a period of time. Remember they were not even aware of their unclothedness yet. How will they procreate without mating?

:
meaning that they used\consumed\indulged freely without feeling guilty, with the acknowledgment that all was good for use.

There was no sexual intercourse between them before the fall. They were still undergoing a process of growth.

Yes, the tree of knowledge of good & evil was in the garden just like the devil himself roams amongst the angels of god.
The devil could only roam among angels because of the adamic authority he obtained through the fall if man. Adamic authority over the earth is higher than angelic authority.
Re: You Are Dead Unto Sin by Joagbaje(m): 5:33pm On Jan 15, 2013
This tree was not meant for man. Rather it was of the devil who was the originator of this spirit\mindset, thus after the fall God said:
"Then the LORD God said, “Behold, the man has become like one of us(The Devil) in knowing good and evil(Genesis 3:22)".
I know people mis-interprete this to mean that we have become like god..., That comment was really referring to the devil.

The tree was meant for man. Because it contained knowledge that was important for man to fulfil his purpose. Until the the tree was eaten they would not have been able to know their sexuality. The fruit was meant for them to eat because man was created to judge the fallen angels.

1 Cor. 6:3
Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?

for man to judge ,he needed to have understanding of good and evil which is a sign of maturity . The tree contains that knowledge. We also have to understand that Adam was not yet perfect or mature.His perfection is connected to those two trees. namely,the tree of life and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.
hear what satan said

Genesis 3:5
For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened,and ye shall be as (God) , knowing good and evil.

So, to know good and evil is a good thing, Just like God and that was the content of the tree.

Hebrews 5:14
But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.

So with the understanding that descernment of good and evil was a sign of maturity means God put the two trees there for Adam to eat;The tree of life and the tree of knowledge of good and evil. But it was not yet time for him to eat.He was not yet fully prepared for this before Satan made him eat it in dissobedience.

Compare what Satan told them here. Satan does not say opposite of truth but can bend truth

Genesis 3:5
For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened,and ye shall be as (God) , knowing good and evil.

Now compare it with what God said here:

Genesis 3:22
And the Lord God said, Behold, the man is become as[b] one of us,[/b] to know[b] good and evil[/b]: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:

Adam ate the fruit prematurely and at the instruction of Satan and by that he sinned. He couldnt coplete the process now because there is sin in him God had to stop him from eating of the tree of life because if he should eat it , he will remain like that forever, since his nature is already corrupt, there will never be redemption for man. So to stop this, God had to send him out of the garden so that he wont touch the other tree.

Genesis 3:22-24
And the Lord God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever: [23] Therefore the Lord God sent him forth from the garden of Eden,, and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubim, and a flaming sword , to keep the way of the tree of life.

If God had told them to replesh the earth how come they were not aware they were naked .We dont know how many days or months they were in the garden. They could not think of producing children because they were still under training. It was only when they ate the fruit, they knew what unclothedness is.
Why did God blind there eyes to their sexuality?
why were they confined in a garden ?
when will they replenish the earth?
how would they judge without knowledge?
Is it wrong for them to be like God?

The knowledge was in that fruit, they terminated the initial plan. But Jesus has brought man into that place. We dont have to eat the tree of life now christ has brought the life.

John 10:10
, I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

1 John 5:11-12
And this is the record, that God hath given to us[b] eternal life[/b], and this life is in his Son. [12] He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

Every body will live forever both good and bad, but in different places. Eternal life is a knowledge based life, not living forever, but a quality of life. by knowledge.

John 17:3
And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

1 Like

Re: You Are Dead Unto Sin by okeyxyz(m): 12:14pm On Jan 16, 2013
Sorry for the longtime. I'll be back to reply as soon as I can. smiley
Re: You Are Dead Unto Sin by okeyxyz(m): 4:47pm On Jan 16, 2013
Joagbaje:
There's no reference to this in the bible . Man didn't do any discrimination.

How did man do this can you give scriptural reference.

Well, do you need it to be spelt-out for with a pointer? cheesy But from the pattern of behaviour, you can tell what spirit is in operation in a given scenario. Discrimination is simply judging one thing as good and the other as bad for no reason besides the fact the you can, just as adam and eve began to "think good and evil.." for no reason, even though god had declared everything to be good.

The scriptural reference simply starts at the garden of eden: by knowing good and evil which god did not command them to do; god made them in a good state but they chose the path of the devil which is the origin of the law. Think about it: It is only the law that determines evil when no evil has been done.

The issue of clean and unclean animals under the law has nothing to do with the animal themselves . It represents Jews and Gentiles . The clean animals represents the Jews while the unclean represents the Gentiles . It was done to show the distinction of Israel from other nations . But when grace came . The Jews and the gentile became one in christ. That's why God declare that Peter could now eat unclean animals because they represent the Gentiles.

Acts 10:14-15
But Peter said, Not so, Lord; for I have never eaten any thing that is common or unclean. And the voice spake unto him again the second time, What God hath cleansed, that call not thou common.

While you are right, I have to put it to you that you are still thinking in "shadows"(no offense) in that the question of jews and gentiles are still symbolic expressions for perfect spiritual expressions that god conveys. This will definitely come as a shock to a lot of christians, but these jews that they so much "worship" are an allegory for true christianity, but I digress. But plainly speaking, "clean and unclean" is all about human behavior and what they permit or deny themselves from indulging in. When christianity says that s.ex without marriage(marriage as we know it.., according to the law) is unclean, this is the true interpretation of the law and it's origin, but the scripture commands: You shall not call anything the Lord has made unclean..(Mark 7:19, Acts 11:9, Romans 14:14, Titus 1:15 ). I know when christians read this, all they think about is food, but I tell you know that the origin of this is se.x; food laws are just derivatives and shadows of s.exual laws.

That was the dispensation of innocence. That doesn't mean they were meant to be like that forever. It was only supposed to be a period of time. Remember they were not even aware of their unclothedness yet. How will they procreate without mating?

Well if you say "that was a dispensation..", what it means is that what god created was note good as God himself had declared. It means there was a fault and detoriration with his works and that the imperfections, sicknesses, famines and eventually death that we experience is not as a result of Adams original sin, etc. And you say they were not aware of their unclothedness? Not true! rather they were not "Ashamed" of their unclothedness, They did not feel guilty about their natural inclinations and desires. Of course they were aware of their se.xuality. How else can there be a "Male and Female" identity without se.xual identity and expression?

There was no sexual intercourse between them before the fall. They were still undergoing a process of growth.

I don't believe so. For adam to declare: "This is now bone of my bones, And flesh of my flesh; She shall be called Woman, Because she was taken out of Man.” 24 For this reason a man shall leave his father and his mother, and be joined to his wife; and they shall become one flesh. 25And the man and his wife were both naked and were not ashamed(Genesis 2:23-24 ).", It shows that they were sexually aware. I can't imagine Adam decalring these words about another man like himself.

The devil could only roam among angels because of the adamic authority he obtained through the fall if man. Adamic authority over the earth is higher than angelic authority.

No! It cannot be.The devil pre-existed Adam and rebelled before Adam. He still roams the places of the most high until he is finally "bound and imprisoned", which has not happened yet.
Re: You Are Dead Unto Sin by okeyxyz(m): 4:49pm On Jan 16, 2013
I shall address your second post when i comeback. I'm struggling with time now.
Re: You Are Dead Unto Sin by Joagbaje(m): 10:52am On Jan 23, 2013
okeyxyz:
While you are right, I have to put it to you that you are still thinking in "shadows"(no offense) in that the question of jews and gentiles are still symbolic expressions for perfect spiritual expressions that god conveys.

You have to expatiate on that.

You shall not call anything the Lord has made unclean..(Mark 7:19, Acts 11:9, Romans 14:14, Titus 1:15 ). I know when christians read this, all they think about is food, but I tell you know that the origin of this is se.x; food laws are just derivatives and shadows of s.exual laws.

I still don't agree with your interpretation on acts 11. The scripture is Clare. The Jews had no dealing with Gentiles . He was a "God" of the Jews . The Gentiles were unclean . They were represented by unclean animals in the law. Now that era is over .salvation has come to Gentiles but the Jews will not accept . God had to give Peter that vision as illustration. That the unclean animals (gentiles)are now cleansed. And he made it clearer to him that some Gentiles were coming to see him , he should not refuse to go with them. Their coming was the reason for the vision.

Acts 10:17
17 Now while Peter wondered within himself what this vision which he had seen meant, behold, the men who had been sent from Cornelius had made inquiry for Simon's house, and stood before the gate.

Well if you say "that was a dispensation..", what it means is that what god created was not good as God himself had declared. It means there was a fault and detoriration with his works and that the imperfections, sicknesses, famines and eventually death that we experience is not as a result of Adams original sin, etc.

Don't go too far . I didn't suggest all these. Adam was not a perfect. He hadn't eaten of tree of life yet. Perfection of was connected to those two trees. The knowledge in that tree is simply ability of discernment or judgement . Which is a sign of maturity and full age .

Hebrews 5:14
But solid food belongs to those who are of full age, that is, those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.

And you say they were not aware of their unclothedness? Not true! rather they were not "Ashamed" of their unclothedness,

Let's avoid extreme . The bible was clear they were not aware of their unclothedness .they only knew they were naked when they ate the fruit. Look at cheaper 3.

Genesis 3:7
Then the eyes of both of them were opened, and they knew that they were naked;

I don't believe so. For adam to declare: "This is now bone of my bones, And flesh of my flesh; She shall be called Woman, Because she was taken out of Man.

This was where Adam statement ended.verse 24 was from narrator

” 24 For this reason a man shall leave his father and his mother, and be joined to his wife; and they shall become one flesh. 25And the man and his wife were both naked and were not ashamed(Genesis 2:23-24 ).", It shows that they were sexually aware. I can't imagine Adam decalring these words about another man like himself.

Adam didn't make the above statement. Even if he did , it has nothing to indicate they had sexua.l intercourse before the fall. The bible was clear on the time they had sexx.

Genesis 4:1
Cain Murders Abel
1 Now Adam knew Eve his wife, and she conceived and bore Cain, and said, “I have acquired a man from the Lord.”

No! It cannot be.The devil pre-existed Adam and rebelled before Adam. He still roams the places of the most high until he is finally "bound and imprisoned", which has not happened yet.
[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Is This Inappropriate? / My Prayer Life / How Do You Judge An Action Right Or Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.