Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Who Is This Jesus Christ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is This Jesus Christ? (630 Views)

There Is Never Picture Of Jesus Christ See How This Jesus Christ Photo Came Up / This Jesus Challenges Me / Spiritually Hungry Iranians Asking "Who Is This Jesus?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is This Jesus Christ? by debh(m): 10:07pm On Jan 30, 2013
We may have similar answer or different answers to who Jesus Christ is,but i know dat d answer of every human being dat have existed,dat is existing or wil exist is different but d truth abt who He is still remain. Jesus Christ to d muslim is known to b a prophet or a messager sent by God,which is true,to d christains He is first known as saviour,messiah,and Son of God. d question now is ,do God have a wife dat gave birth to Jesus Christ or wat is meant by Jesus Christ d Son of God? how do we know He is d Son of God? it was declared by God in mark 1:11 ;matt 3:17; matt 17:5"this is my beloved son in whom I am well pleased",witness @ one point also testify in 2 pet 1:16 & 17.to understand more col 1:19"for God was pleased to have all His fulness dwell in Him" col 1:15"He is the image of the invisible God....." heb 1:3 "He is the radiance of His glory,the exact expression of His nature".imagine wat it means dis gives us d understanding dat God does not have a wife. d above give us an understanding of wat God means wen He called Jesus Christ Son. if we believe dat Jesus Christ is just a messager and not Son of God den It is just like saying a son sent a message by his father is not son but a messager.to understand better John 14 :8&9 says"Philip said to Him,lord show us the father and it is sufficient for us.Jesus said to him ,have i been wit you so long,and yet you have not known me,philip? He who has seen me has seen the father,so how can you say show us the father."this is just like a son who resembles his father in all aspect or respect dat you can ever think.or imagine.phil 2:6. so d truth is Jesus Christ is d Son of God d father,He is word made flesh,He is d saviour of d world,He is one of divine trinity,He is divinity in human form,one of Godhead.

1 Like

Re: Who Is This Jesus Christ? by debh(m): 8:05pm On Feb 24, 2013
got Jesus Christ?

(1) (Reply)

Atheist Campaigner Richard Darwins Tweets On Pope - Good Or Terrible / Mother Teresa: Anything But A Saint… / How The Apostles Died.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.