Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

I Have Paypal Money To Sell - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have Paypal Money To Sell (672 Views)

Onyenewe-Motors: Access Banks Shut In Enugu Due To Lack Of MONEY to pay DEBTOR!! / Pls Help With 20$ Paypal Money / Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Paypal Money To Sell by fxbomovi: 12:24am On Jan 15, 2013
Hi.

I have paypal money! you can contact me if you want to buy. at cheaper prices.
Re: I Have Paypal Money To Sell by usgee: 9:41am On Jan 15, 2013
what do you mean by paypal money. I buy items from ebay and pay through my paypal account, and funds will be taken from the balance or from the bank account used to set up the paypal.
Re: I Have Paypal Money To Sell by Optimisticgondy(m): 10:13am On Jan 15, 2013
usgee: what do you mean by paypal money. I buy items from ebay and pay through my paypal account, and funds will be taken from the balance or from the bank account used to set up the paypal.
You're not in Nigeria right?
@fxbomovi. My advice for you is that you buy goods on ebay or amazon with your proxy ip using your trusted relative abroad's address. He'll forward them to you here in naija and you would eventually make profits on those goods
Re: I Have Paypal Money To Sell by ITL: 10:33am On Jan 15, 2013
fxbomovi: Hi.

I have paypal money! you can contact me if you want to buy. at cheaper prices.

*** in which currency and whats ur rate ...... mail me : ztomi2009@gmail.com
Re: I Have Paypal Money To Sell by fxbomovi: 12:19am On Jan 16, 2013
Rate is N160 per dollar
ITL:

*** in which currency and whats ur rate ...... mail me : ztomi2009@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

CBN Pegs Maximum Single Deposit Around Of N20,000 / Access To Business Capital / Neat Tokunbo Toyota Sienna '99 Model Available For Sale!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.