Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,301 members, 7,815,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Unilag Emerged As Best Law Faculty In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag Emerged As Best Law Faculty In Nigeria (5089 Views)

NUC Ranks University Of Ibadan As Best University In Nigeria / Bukola Saraki Awards Scholarship To Best Law Students Of Unilorin / UNILORIN Law Faculty Rated Best In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilag Emerged As Best Law Faculty In Nigeria by luvola(m): 1:09am On Jan 15, 2013
Feeds
JANUARY 15, 2013 POSTS COMMENTS
You are here: Home / EDUCATION NEWS / TOP
TEN LAW FACULTIES IN NIGERIAN
UNIVERSITIES.
TOP TEN LAW FACULTIES IN
NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES.
Academic, tool for circular knowledge
obviously have been proved worthwhile.
According to Winston Churchchill “Give me
substantive tools and i will finish the job for
you’
The top ten law faculties in Nigerian
Universities, no doubt have work very hard
with the right tool to be the best in Nigerian.
The Nigerian Institute of Advanced Legal
Studies, NIALS, Sunday, released a list of top
10 law faculties in Nigerian universities.
According to a statement by the institute’s
Director-General, Professor Epiphany Azinge,
the action of the Institute in releasing the
names of the universities was in-line with its
statutory responsibility of providing
information, supervision, guidance and
advice to researchers pertaining to legal
education inNigeria.
BELOW ARE THE TOP 10 LAW FACULTIES IN
NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES.
1. University of Lagos
2. Obafemi Awolowo University
3. University of Jos
4. University of Benin
5. Lagos State University
6. Ahmadu Bello University
7. University of Nigeria
8. Babcock University
9. University of Maiduguri
10. Igbinedion University.
The institute said the universities were
chosen after assiduous research and
collation of scientific data on Nigerian law
faculties.
“Our duty demands that we undertake a
project of this nature to promote
standardization and for the mutual benefit
of the students and institutions. Thus, the
essence of this ranking is to challenge
Nigerian law faculties to improve standards
in all aspect.
“This ranking is not interminable as law
faculties that were not captured in the top
ten rank are encouraged to improve their
standards significantly so as to stand a
chance in subsequent years.
Whilst those ranked are encouraged also
not to rest on their oars but to work
tirelessly to maintain already set standard,”
Azinge added.
Prof. Epiphany Azinge, urge the Universities
who were not allude to revamp as to stand
a chance in subsequent years.
Re: Unilag Emerged As Best Law Faculty In Nigeria by luvola(m): 1:14am On Jan 15, 2013
lasu is the only state university among the list thereby emerged as the best state law faculty in the country.. Kudos to university of lagos , lasu , oau et others..
Re: Unilag Emerged As Best Law Faculty In Nigeria by stevenson007: 2:04pm On Jan 15, 2013
which school do expect if no unilag!!!! Unilag all the way. Up akokites....... We much die
Re: Unilag Emerged As Best Law Faculty In Nigeria by stevenson007: 2:05pm On Jan 15, 2013
which school do u expect if not unilag!!!! Unilag all the way. Up akokites....... We much die
Re: Unilag Emerged As Best Law Faculty In Nigeria by Odunnu: 8:24pm On Jan 15, 2013
University of Maiduguri? with all the bombings and closures every other month?
Re: Unilag Emerged As Best Law Faculty In Nigeria by orelove4liff: 10:07pm On Jan 15, 2013
Odunnu: University of Maiduguri? with all the bombings and closures every other month?
dnt mind d invalid rankin.are they sayin unimaid law is beta dan ui,unical,unizik and even unilorin law? I only agree with dat of unilag cos it has d best law faculty while ui is d best in medicine and economics and oau is d best in pharmacy
Re: Unilag Emerged As Best Law Faculty In Nigeria by hyzich(m): 12:41pm On Jan 31, 2013
orelove4liff: dnt mind d invalid rankin.are they sayin unimaid law is beta dan ui,unical,unizik and even unilorin law? I only agree with dat of unilag cos it has d best law faculty while ui is d best in medicine and economics and oau is d best in pharmacy
. Hey, what's that suppose to mean? Have you ever met unimaid graduate before? Ask those who have been to law school before they 'll give you in details HO̶̲̥̅̶̷̩̥̊͡ unimaid law students rock.. You also check their their accounting student out they won'T̶̲̥̅̊ disappoint you, thanks to our former H.Ợ̣̇̇̇.D prof. Olowookure. Unimaid ɪ̣̝̇ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ d only school in 9ja dat her students write accounting workshop(test) every saturdays.. So don't look down  northern schools like Abu. Unimaid and buk. Unimaid ama tesiwaju o

1 Like

Re: Unilag Emerged As Best Law Faculty In Nigeria by Steve74(m): 3:54pm On May 03, 2013
I wish you saw the architectural model of the proposed new Law Faculty of Unilag. It will make Harvard green with envy! But even with the current structure in place the school is at the top of its game. Keep flying the flag my great faculty.......
Re: Unilag Emerged As Best Law Faculty In Nigeria by readonenaire(m): 12:38am On Jun 01, 2013
Odunnu: University of Maiduguri? with all the bombings and closures every other month?
that is a very myopic thought and utterance , what does bombing has to do with academic excellence

1 Like

Re: Unilag Emerged As Best Law Faculty In Nigeria by Akinsete19(m): 8:28am On Jun 01, 2013
Who told you that unilag is the best law school? You did not read the news very well, they only say those school are the best ten law school, they never arrange it.
Re: Unilag Emerged As Best Law Faculty In Nigeria by Akinsete19(m): 8:41am On Jun 01, 2013
The owner of this thread should be ban for opening a false news
Re: Unilag Emerged As Best Law Faculty In Nigeria by zezeny: 10:03pm On Jun 09, 2013
All dese UNILAGI peepz jst 2 like 2 dey make mouth sha. Dem don rank u among top 10 now, person no go hear word again. Anyway, I don't care. Nah u sabi. I Rep University of Ibadan(d first and d best), Faculty of Law 4 life.
Re: Unilag Emerged As Best Law Faculty In Nigeria by Goddys(m): 1:45pm On Jun 10, 2013
I'm so proud of my faculty...The best law faculty in Nigeria.I rep Unilag law class of 15'

(1) (Reply)

See The New Hilarious Formula Students Applied To Maths (pictures) / Ex-students Mocks Wicked Teacher Who Is Now An Uber Driver On Twitter / 20 Illustrations Proving That There Are Only 2 Kinds Of People In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.