Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s (28256 Views)

Saraki's CCT: Guru Maharaj Ji Sends Powerful Message To The NASS / Guru Maharaj-Ji At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photos) / Maharaj Ji Advises Buhari On How To Run His Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by loabb2(m): 3:45am On Jan 15, 2013
Are you saying that pastors use juju?

Yes. Quote me: all of them use juju. How can a pastor touch somebody and he falls down? That one is juju at work. Our people are very foolish and ignorant. How can you touch somebody and he falls down? There is something behind this.

Today, we are in a world of falsehood. And if you look at what is happening, you wouldn’t blame the pastors, you would blame our law, which is lax. I said this because if some of these pastors that have been duping people had been brought to book, there would have been sanity. These pastors that are pushing people down, and are saying they are healing them, they should tell us the source of their power. If, as a pastor, you receive your power from Ifa, Ogun or Orunmila, and you are giving credit to another person, this means that you are a saboteur. You are in actual fact a murderer because you are robbing Peter to pay Paul.

Is it true, as some people have claimed, that some religious leaders often come to your headquarters here in Ibadan to consult you?

It is true. At times, they send their representatives. But I clearly remember that the General Overseer of Deeper Life Bible Church, Pastor William Kumuyi, came to see me at our Lagos headquarters in Iju, Lagos, sometime in 1987. It is a public place, he was there, and people saw him. But he went back, never to come back to fulfill his promise to come for knowledge. And without knowledge, there is no way anybody can make it

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/specials/icon/guru-maharaj-jis-bombshell-quote-me-pastors-use-juju-to-hold-their-members/

3 Likes

Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by Nobody: 3:56am On Jan 15, 2013
Breeze is blowing.

Fowl yansh is opening o.

Ok naw.

1 Like

Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by seanet01: 4:08am On Jan 15, 2013
We don know that tey tey

1 Like

Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by baby124: 4:12am On Jan 15, 2013
Ye pa, he mentioned names. These pastors who do these get too comfortable and forget some people have their lives in their hands. See how this one has messed Kumuyi. Kumuyi needs to reject this fast. Na wa o
Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by ihedioramma: 4:12am On Jan 15, 2013
NOT ALL MY BROTHER THERE ARE GOOD ONE'S, JESUS TOLD US WE CAN DO MORE DAN HIM. THIS IS THE SAME THING WITH THE PEOPLE IN POLITICS E.T.C AND NOT ONLY PASTORS CHANGE WERE YOU ARE AND OTHERS WILL FOLLOW YOU CHANGE.

4 Likes

Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by greatgod2012(f): 4:19am On Jan 15, 2013
All i know is that........God knows those that are His.

5 Likes

Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by Burger01(m): 5:25am On Jan 15, 2013
Sir Guru... I throw my salute to you... how come you knew about this?....

1 Like

Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by madone: 5:28am On Jan 15, 2013
Hahahahahaha hehehehe .just seeking for cheap recongnition abi ? Old man go and die cos that is wat you need.those you fooled have grown wiser its is finished for you in nija just go and die and stop talking nonsense,sebi all your customer don run I pass your ibadan run temper every now and than,you know wat all I see is mediocrity.heard you are god.you are the first one I heard to expire never no god can expire.don't worry all your juju given to politicians fail then and most of them now go far for stronger one.heheheheheheheheh

7 Likes

Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by okosodo: 6:05am On Jan 15, 2013
He wants to mention, he did not mention the name that will make sense. Why has kumuyi‘s church grown since he has not fulfilead his promise

14 Likes

Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by ihedioramma: 6:13am On Jan 15, 2013
HELLO@GREATgod12012, are you obeying all the teachings of jesus now?

1 Like

Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by madone: 6:19am On Jan 15, 2013
I'm not a deeper life member cos I can't flow well in the church but guru marahaj. Is stewpid to av mention the name of that man of God and may he never have peace again in his entire life

10 Likes

Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by kpozite(m): 6:26am On Jan 15, 2013
Is this news Silly ranting of a senile man nothing more.
Kumuyi carry go jare if nobody talk about you then you are nobody

3 Likes

Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by AustineE1: 6:42am On Jan 15, 2013
...must we take anything this self acclaimed guru says,a man lost in the wind of time and has fallen to hard times,seeking cheap publicity!he is tired of sharing red roses to his followers and has picked a new occupatn in condemning pastors whom he believed took away bread from his table!People are no longer gullible to his 'i am messiah'claim.

2 Likes

Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by Mrskillz1(f): 7:11am On Jan 15, 2013
@op, u just showed how ignorant u r of d Word of God... Stop exposing ur ignorance!
Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by rodeo0070(m): 7:21am On Jan 15, 2013
Let's all be careful with our utterances please...
Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by loabb2(m): 7:30am On Jan 15, 2013
Mrs killz: @op, u just showed how ignorant u r of d Word of God... Stop exposing ur ignorance!

And what concern @op with the news ?
Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by Agimor(m): 7:33am On Jan 15, 2013
SPEECHLESs
Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by Omexonomy: 7:38am On Jan 15, 2013
seanet01: We don know that tey tey
i trust you you must talk ur own continue. You this fanatic. You are fund of speer heading any falsehood against pastors. I am waiting for tbaba and macltunji comment
Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by Wendyslim(f): 7:41am On Jan 15, 2013
Na Wah ooooooooo
Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by BANGASOUP1: 7:45am On Jan 15, 2013
going in search of tonto decay tread?*exit thread*neva to return*continue soaking my garri wt alomo
Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by BANGASOUP1: 7:47am On Jan 15, 2013
i made fp,diz yr so happy
Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by Groundzero1: 7:47am On Jan 15, 2013
Agimor: SPEECHLESs
Say something than sitting on the fence. You can't be indifferent. Truth is,a claim is made. We would be needing a rejoinder from sat guru maharaja on this info and if he doesn't,then the accused needs his name cleared. It's called confession
Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by dridowu: 7:48am On Jan 15, 2013
So guru maraj ji still dy exist ?
Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by AJEGBINJEKARAUN(m): 7:48am On Jan 15, 2013
Hmmn.. KAYEEFI!
Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by Decapo: 7:49am On Jan 15, 2013
I hear o
Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by Saheed9: 7:50am On Jan 15, 2013
i've always known this

1 Like

Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by Groundzero1: 7:51am On Jan 15, 2013
dridowu: So guru maraj ji still dy exist ?
Shey him say him b god? How him go die?hahahaha.... 12th wonders on dis silly world. Man playing god
Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by eherbal(m): 7:52am On Jan 15, 2013
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by Prexzi(m): 7:55am On Jan 15, 2013
Person were dey push person down no better u wey dey hold dem down 4 ur Church. Baba commit sucide, or commit a crime and u get attention. embarassedPerson were dey push person down no better u wey dey hold dem down 4 ur Church. Baba commit sucide, or commit a crime and u get attention.
Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by hotToyin: 7:56am On Jan 15, 2013
bbbbbb

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sex Scandal: Apostle Suleman Bars Church Members From Public Comments - PT / Free Sex Is Still Not Free / Lady Accuses RCCG Of Refusing To Return 24.4m Proceeds Of Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.