Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s (28279 Views)

Saraki's CCT: Guru Maharaj Ji Sends Powerful Message To The NASS / Guru Maharaj-Ji At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photos) / Maharaj Ji Advises Buhari On How To Run His Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by Redhot111(m): 8:30am On Jan 15, 2013
wat a man does not kow is certainly bigger dan him. guru maharaji see raw power wey big pass am na im he begin shout say na juju.by d way him wey dey form say dem dey cum do juju 4 him hand, y him no get level reach dem. but make we reason well oo. any pastor wey no say na jazz him dey use make him try repent n confess nw oo. cos judgement will start in d house of God. in fact d trumpet go soon sound oo. but as dat maharaji, make him giv him life 2 christ b4 e go late ooo
Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by stineb1: 8:32am On Jan 15, 2013
OsunOriginal:

You dont have brain... What is a man of God looking for at Gurumaraji's shrine? Stop deceiving yourself, those guys have got nothing Godly around them.

Did he mention Okigie's name? Why Kumuyi's name if he has not been there?

My Friend stop assimilating news hook líne and sinker. Dont you get it that Guru wont mention his allies? His mission is to compromise faithful believers.Please watch,pray and analyse spiritually.

1 Like

Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by OsunOriginal: 8:34am On Jan 15, 2013
KINDA2: This is the biggest joke of the year 2013. Pastor Kumuyi of all Pastors, i tort Guru is a wise man i neva know he is a dummy

You are a dummy. So, if pastor kumuyi is consulting Ifa before church service, he will tell you? What Guru said is just the tip of the iceberg.

God is using Guru now to open your eyes to the satanic secret of most of the pastors.
Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 15, 2013
Kumuyi of all people, ok o. Grabs guguru and groundnut, this one na block buster.
Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by Okijajuju1(m): 8:35am On Jan 15, 2013
Guru Maharaji!!! MY NIGGA!!!

He just pulled Kumuyis skirt down!! grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/557260_satguru_jpg97c6d7c89da6f8b6f0be54d3da8a8c4c
Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 15, 2013
Imagine Razak of Nigerian airways who travelled to india came back claiming to be a god saying Papa Kumuyi visited him??

Maybe in Razak's dream!
Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 15, 2013
we know that one na.
Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by Donvitodan(m): 8:42am On Jan 15, 2013
Just want to be noticed, u're a rabble rouser. By their friuts we shall know them. Look for another thing to convince your followers not this topic. Mtchew.
Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by olaideadedoyin(m): 8:42am On Jan 15, 2013
Humm. Where are we going in level of religion. All of them are lair, Ifa you hear, Orumila you see them, Orafe oni ile ina why are you allow them to continue with dis lair
Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by wirinet(m): 8:43am On Jan 15, 2013
Nigerians like thinking with their hearts instead of their head - as usual. Other people would investigate further the claim, instead of emotionally dismissing it.

The suspicion that nigerians in general (including pastors and imams) patronize babalawo is not new. Politicians, housewives, businessmen even job seekers, visa applicants and yahooze boys are regular clients of juju men. These same people will still fill our churches and mosques the very next holy day. Even our home movies do not portray any thing different.

A nigerian needs solution to problems and cares little about the source of the solution - God or Satan.

Where i live in ikorodu, there are all sorts of juju and semi-juju houses (i regard some socalled churches and some alfas as semi-juju), and we hear all sorts of stories coming from theses juju houses. We hear that politicians, pastors and prominent people in the society come in the dead of the night to avoid being seen.

2 Likes

Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by ceospecial(m): 8:43am On Jan 15, 2013
undecided what is guru? Is he from the indian desert? Make una wat first, wat if dis man here mentioned pastor E.A Adeboye? Or Winners chapel's bishop? I knw dis pagans atheism ppl will still talk that they went 2 see him truly, i just adjourn u guys dat are reasonable here shuldn't be angry with d post of some ppl, NL IS A PLACE FOR ALL, MADT MEN, DWAFT BRAINS, ND ILLITERATES, I KNW MOST PPL HERE ARE LEARNERS! Dose fools will neva knw d truth, they will keep on learning till thy kingdom cums!

1 Like

Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by sobastical: 8:45am On Jan 15, 2013
loabb2: Are you saying that pastors use juju?

Yes. Quote me: all of them use juju. How can a pastor touch somebody and he falls down? That one is juju at work. Our people are very foolish and ignorant. How can you touch somebody and he falls down? There is something behind this.

Today, we are in a world of falsehood. And if you look at what is happening, you wouldn’t blame the pastors, you would blame our law, which is lax. I said this because if some of these pastors that have been duping people had been brought to book, there would have been sanity. These pastors that are pushing people down, and are saying they are healing them, they should tell us the source of their power. If, as a pastor, you receive your power from Ifa, Ogun or Orunmila, and you are giving credit to another person, this means that you are a saboteur. You are in actual fact a murderer because you are robbing Peter to pay Paul.

Is it true, as some people have claimed, that some religious leaders often come to your headquarters here in Ibadan to consult you?

It is true. At times, they send their representatives. But I clearly remember that the General Overseer of Deeper Life Bible Church, Pastor William Kumuyi, came to see me at our Lagos headquarters in Iju, Lagos, sometime in 1987. It is a public place, he was there, and people saw him. But he went back, never to come back to fulfill his promise to come for knowledge. And without knowledge, there is no way anybody can make it

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/specials/icon/guru-maharaj-jis-bombshell-quote-me-pastors-use-juju-to-hold-their-members/

I knew its the sun news paper, they are good at this kind of news..... Smh
Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by OsunOriginal: 8:46am On Jan 15, 2013
chingyjant:
Guy them send you come?Be like you be Guru spokes man for NL.You just dey attack everybody when dey condemn Guru.I dey suspect...u.Abi na the Guru maraj i even dey reply?U never know since the guy Guru maraj nor get hussle again he fit just say make he chill for Nairaland make small trouble.

What will you say when people allow sentiment to control them instead of analysing the issue objectively? The reason we are in mess today as a country. Deceiving yourself will not solve your problems in life.

1 Like

Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by OSDiggy2(m): 8:46am On Jan 15, 2013
Touch not my anoiting and do my prophet no how. The curse of all mighty God will come upon u for calling a pronounced man of God juju help.
Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by tayeola24yahoo: 8:46am On Jan 15, 2013
Ground zero: Say something than sitting on the fence. You can't be indifferent. Truth is,a claim is made. We would be needing a rejoinder from sat guru maharaja on this info and if he doesn't,then the accused needs his name cleared. It's called confession
dat means you're his agent!being to follow him to proclaim what it is not.go and get life.
Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by Joagbaje(m): 8:49am On Jan 15, 2013

Yes. Quote me: all of them use juju. How can a pastor touch somebody and he falls down? That one is juju at work. Our people are very foolish and ignorant. How can you touch somebody and he falls down? There is something behind this.

Today, we are in a world of falsehood. And if you look at what is happening, you wouldn’t blame the pastors, you would blame our law, which is lax. I said this because if some of these pastors that have been duping people had been brought to book, there would have been sanity. These pastors that are pushing people down, and are saying they are healing them, they should tell us the source of their power. If, as a pastor, you receive your power from Ifa, Ogun or Orunmila, and you are giving credit to another person, this means that you are a saboteur. You are in actual fact a murderer because you are robbing Peter to pay Paul.

Is it true, as some people have claimed, that some religious leaders often come to your headquarters here in Ibadan to consult you?

It is true. At times, they send their representatives. But I clearly remember that the General Overseer of Deeper Life Bible Church, Pastor William Kumuyi, came to see me at our Lagos headquarters in Iju, Lagos, sometime in 1987. It is a public place, he was there, and people saw him. But he went back, never to come back to fulfill his promise to come for knowledge. And without knowledge, there is no way anybody can make it

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/specials/icon/guru-maharaj-jis-bombshell-quote-me-pastors-use-juju-to-hold-their-members/

Trash! What does he know about the spirit of God or church ministry ? He's just seeking attention since life has passed him.
Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by OSDiggy2(m): 8:49am On Jan 15, 2013
The curse of all mighty God will come upon u for calling a pronounced man of God juju help.[/color]Touch not my anoiting and do my prophet no how. The curse of all mighty God will come upon u for calling a pronounced man of God juju help.
Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by Okijajuju1(m): 8:52am On Jan 15, 2013
Dr. Wise:
Imagine Razak of Nigerian airways who travelled to india came back claiming to be a god saying Papa Kumuyi visited him??

Maybe in Razak's dream!

And imagine Kumuyi, that NURTW dropout now a pastor claiming to hear from GOD!!

Ewu, what has Guru Maharajis former job got to do with anything!!?! Was Kumuyi bprn a Pastor?! angry

Point is simple, Kumuyi visited the Guru in search of Powers and wisdom, but biitched out in the end..
Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by zaza1(m): 8:53am On Jan 15, 2013
If you have ever sat down to watch an interview with Guru Maharaji u will realise less than 2 mins into it that he is just a dunce dressed in a red dress..not to be taken seriously.he is such a joke..I saw an interview on tv once and had to record for laughs to show my wife later..he has no powers whatsoever..too much of a coward to worship Satan and too big a fool not to worship God..next topic pls
Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by Sicozone(m): 8:54am On Jan 15, 2013
END TIME THINGS.....by d way hw do u expect me to believe dz BLABBER....DEVIL INCARNATE....The Shepherd knows its Sheep.....so war3fa
Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by megaforward: 8:55am On Jan 15, 2013

just when alot of pple where about to swallow it.... He had to mention WFKumuyi... spoiling the whole story jooor!!!! Dis ws supposed to be a script abi? D script writer is a learner
Eeehn BTW dis is my first post on nairaland.... Yipeeeee!!!!
Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by hakunajay(m): 9:02am On Jan 15, 2013
OSDiggy2: Touch not my anoiting and do my prophet no how. The curse of all mighty God will come upon u for calling a pronounced man of God juju help.

Oga, its touch not my annointed no be annointing. You dey go church at all?

Anyway, there's always two sides to a coin.

1 Like

Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by cesil92: 9:02am On Jan 15, 2013
Hahahahahahahahaha, dis guru is MAD and FOOLISH

Power pass power, him own power no dey make people fall under the anointing BUT Kumuyi power dey do.. That makes Kumuyi the "GURU"

The man is so IGNORANT and FRUSTRATED.

1 Like

Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by kingblosky: 9:04am On Jan 15, 2013
He is trying to pulldown a man he fears most. In the court of public opinion; anything goes. Nigerians swallow anything. I no dey go chuch but of all pastors in Nigeria; KUMUYI is closest to God.

3 Likes

Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by kingblosky: 9:04am On Jan 15, 2013
He is trying to pull down a man he fears most. In the court of public opinion; anything goes. Nigerians swallow anything. I no dey go chuch but of all pastors in Nigeria; KUMUYI is closest to God.

2 Likes

Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by hidenconyo(m): 9:12am On Jan 15, 2013
The funny thing is,those all these fake pastors use juju to hold wont agree to this post...smh
Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by mich2012: 9:12am On Jan 15, 2013
lol Kumuyi of all pastors in Nigeria? No Mr Maharaji, I don't believe you. If you had said it was "Tuberculosis" Joshua, then I would have believed you.
Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by hidenconyo(m): 9:15am On Jan 15, 2013
OSDiggy2: The curse of all mighty God will come upon u for calling a pronounced man of God juju help.[/color]Touch not my anoiting and do my prophet no how. The curse of all mighty God will come upon u for calling a pronounced man of God juju help.
you are talking under the influence of JUJU..u need help!
Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by princecemo(m): 9:25am On Jan 15, 2013
this man is a cow.... ok, Pastor Kumuyi came to see you in 1987, why didnt he return? guru maharaji i am talking to you

2 Likes

Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by ujukala: 9:31am On Jan 15, 2013
The Lord knows His
Re: Quote Me, Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! --- Guru Maharaj Ji’s by Lanre6: 9:33am On Jan 15, 2013
OsunOriginal:

Can you proof that the world is coming to an end soon? They have been peddling this lie for more that 2000 years now that the world is coming to an end. What do you know about this world and the galaxy? Sure you know nothing about it.

All the shout about world is coming to end is to scare and force people into submission.
if world is not coming to an end why are people dying? I suspect u to be member of illuminati who still enjoy luxuries and scare of death.hmmm........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Is Abstinence Before Marriage A Realistic Message?" / Pastor Adeboye Visits Emergency Wards In Two Different Hospitals In Ogun & Lagos / Is Wearing Of Trousers By Female A Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.