Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,230 members, 7,829,401 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Celebrities And Their Attention Seeking - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities And Their Attention Seeking (1165 Views)

8 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble [photos] / Moet Abebe: Attention Seeking Or Wardrobe Malfunction? ( Photo ) / Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Celebrities And Their Attention Seeking by Nile(f): 7:04pm On Feb 28, 2008
Can anyone tell me whats up with Nomoreloss and Phoenix?! ive wasted my hard earned money on assorted newspapers and magazines just to be confronted with the news of their engagement. Radio, internet, everywhere u look, they are there. then they turn around and break up. I'm sure it was all a gimmick to gain attention. If not, then the guy was just using the poor girl to get his wack songs played on radio. Plus i heard he beats her up as well. Wow, its Freestyle and Niyola all over again.
Re: Celebrities And Their Attention Seeking by segunpc(m): 1:00pm On Feb 29, 2008
who is phoenix
Re: Celebrities And Their Attention Seeking by Emad(f): 3:02pm On Mar 18, 2008
Nile:

Can anyone tell me whats up with Nomoreloss and Phoenix?! ive wasted my hard earned money on assorted newspapers and magazines just to be confronted with the news of their engagement. Radio, internet, everywhere u look, they are there. then they turn around and break up. I'm sure it was all a gimmick to gain attention. If not, then the guy was just using the poor girl to get his wack songs played on radio. Plus i heard he beats her up as well. Wow, its Freestyle and Niyola all over again.

Buhahahahahaaaaaaaaa
like he said him self his name is NO MORE LOSS
so there will never be any losses in his life he is out for the gain

(1) (Reply)

Did You Know That Kanu Nwankwo Is A Billionaire? / Styl-plus, Out Of Business? / Souljaboy Apologies After Bashing Us Army In Song.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.