Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Unilag Masters Student Or About To Apply 4masters Meet Here - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag Masters Student Or About To Apply 4masters Meet Here (29551 Views)

UNILAG Masters Form....2012/2013. When Will It Be Out / Unilag Masters Screening Exams / Information About The Unilag Masters Programme Entrance Exam. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag Masters Student Or About To Apply 4masters Meet Here by FolukeBankole(f): 10:59pm On Jun 12, 2013
Anyone going for MBA? Let be friends please. email me:foluke_b@yahoo.com. Am waitin, so we can work togeda.
Re: Unilag Masters Student Or About To Apply 4masters Meet Here by bosa1(m): 1:31pm On Jun 16, 2013
Foluke Bankole: Anyone going for MBA? Let be friends please. email me:foluke_b@yahoo.com. Am waitin, so we can work togeda.
hello foluke, I hav just paid for my form. this is my email ambosa4xt@yahoo.com
I may mail you first sha.
Re: Unilag Masters Student Or About To Apply 4masters Meet Here by Ekowise(m): 8:19pm On Jun 17, 2013
Dr. Wise:

Bros, I'm an M.sc (Finance) student presently writing my dissertation so you can waste your time and come verify the obvious.

bros i also applied for thesame Msc(finance). I'll lik 2 knw d duration for programme and the total cost of the programme in estimate. Thanks bro.
Re: Unilag Masters Student Or About To Apply 4masters Meet Here by tayoccu(m): 10:28am On Jun 18, 2013
Abeg when is the form closing (pardon me, I skipped to the end and posted)
Re: Unilag Masters Student Or About To Apply 4masters Meet Here by jydemann: 3:46pm On Jun 18, 2013
Please does anyone have the pre-admission exam past questions for PGD Civil Engineering, I would love if anyone has an idea of what the tution fee for the course is. kindly reply plsss. thanks
Re: Unilag Masters Student Or About To Apply 4masters Meet Here by DMainMan: 5:34pm On Jun 18, 2013
IMPORTANT NOTICE

@ all, i was about helping my sister to apply and i just saw this below info in their website.

Source: http://spgs.unilag.edu.ng/Application/notice.php

UNILAG are fraudulent. Why did they not people know about this before advertisement.

Kindly note: The below listed programmes are not avialable for the 2013/2014 academic session

Accounting Department

S/N

Programme

Mode of Study

M.Sc. Accounting (P/T)

Part-Time

Actuarial Science Department

S/N

Programme

Mode of Study

M.Sc. Actuarial Science (F/T)

Full-Time

Adult Education Department

S/N

Programme

Mode of Study

M.Ed. Adult Education Mgt. (F/T)

Full-Time

M.Ed. Adult Education (Sandwich)

Sandwich

Arts and Social Sciences Education Department

S/N

Programme

Mode of Study

M.Ed. Religion (CRS/IRS) (F/T)

Full-Time

M.Ed. Early Childhood (Sandwich)

Sandwich

M.Ed. English Education (Sandwich)

Sandwich

M.Ed. English (F/T)

Full-Time

Building Department

S/N

Programme

Mode of Study

M.Sc. Construction Technology (F/T)

Full-Time

Business Administration Department

S/N

Programme

Mode of Study

M.Sc. Management (P/T)

Part-Time

M.Sc. Operations Research (F/T)

Full-Time

M.Sc. Production/Operations Mgt (F/T)

Full-Time

M.Sc. Organizational Behaviour (P/T)

Part-Time

M.Sc. Operations Research (P/T)

Part-Time

M.Sc. Production/Operations Mgt (P/T)

Part-Time

Chemical Engineering Department

S/N

Programme

Mode of Study

Master of Process Engineering (P/T)

Part-Time

M.Sc. Chemical Engineering (F/T)

Full-Time

PGD Chemical Engineering (F/T)

Full-Time

Civil and Environmental Engineering Department

S/N

Programme

Mode of Study

M.Sc. Water Resources & Envir. Engr. (F/T)

Full-Time

M.Sc. Highway & Traffic Engineering (F/T)

Full-Time

Economics Department

S/N

Programme

Mode of Study

M.Sc. Economics (F/T)

Full-Time

Electrical & Electronics Engineering Department

S/N

Programme

Mode of Study

M.Sc. Elect./Elect. (Electronics Option) (F/T)

Full-Time

PGD Elect./Elect. (P/T)

Part-Time

M.Sc. Elect./Elect. (Electrical Power Option) (P/T)

Part-Time

M.Sc. Elect./Elect. (Control Option) (F/T)

Full-Time

M.Sc. Elect./Elect. (Communication Option)(P/T)

Part-Time

M.Sc. Elect./Elect. (Control Option) (P/T)

Part-Time

Estate Management Department

S/N

Programme

Mode of Study

Master of Facilities Management (MFM) (P/T)

Part-Time

European Languages Department

S/N

Programme

Mode of Study

MTTFL Foreign Language (P/T)

Part-Time

Finance Department

S/N

Programme

Mode of Study

M.Sc. Finance (P/T)

Part-Time

M.Sc. Finance (F/T)

Full-Time

Master of Banking & Finance (MBF) (P/T)

Part-Time

Geosciences Department

S/N

Programme

Mode of Study

PGD Applied Geophysics (P/T)

Part-Time

History and Strategic Studies Department

S/N

Programme

Mode of Study

Master of Diplomacy & Strategic Studies (P/T)

Part-Time

Marine Sciences Department

S/N

Programme

Mode of Study

M.Sc. Fisheries (F/T)

Full-Time

Mass Communication Department

S/N

Programme

Mode of Study

PGD Mass Communication (P/T)

Part-Time

Mathematics Department

S/N

Programme

Mode of Study

M.Sc. Mathematics (P/T)

Part-Time

PGD Statistics (P/T)

Part-Time

PGD Mathematics (P/T)

Part-Time

Radiation Biology & Radiotherapy Department

S/N

Programme

Mode of Study

M.Sc. Medical Physics (F/T)

Full-Time

Philosophy Department

S/N

Programme

Mode of Study

PGD Philosophy

Full-Time

Political Science Department

S/N

Programme

Mode of Study

Master of Public Administration (P/T)

Part-Time

M.Sc. Political Science (F/T)

Full-Time

Science and Technology Education Department

S/N

Programme

Mode of Study

M.Ed. Physics Education (F/T)

Full-Time

M.Ed. Educational Technology (Sandwich)

Sandwich

M.Ed. Educational Technology (F/T)

Full-Time

M.Ed. Mathematics Education (Sandwich)

Sandwich

Sociology Department

S/N

Programme

Mode of Study

M.Sc. Sociology (P/T)

Part-Time

Surveying & Geoinformatics Department

S/N

Programme

Mode of Study

Master of Geoinformatics (F/T)
Re: Unilag Masters Student Or About To Apply 4masters Meet Here by dreal1: 2:57pm On Jun 19, 2013
UNILAG has just created a wrong impression that will last forever...why would they open the application lines for courses that were NOT duly certified to hold in 2013/14...I already paid and I believe so many are in my shoes...WE MUST STAND AGAINST THIS INJUSTICE...the funds MUST be refunded...with ONE VOICE, we will achieve...

Forcing yourself to change to another department will only increase the number applying for that course and making it more competitive...

What next my people?
Re: Unilag Masters Student Or About To Apply 4masters Meet Here by DMainMan: 11:07am On Jun 21, 2013
jydemann: Please does anyone have the pre-admission exam past questions for PGD Civil Engineering, I would love if anyone has an idea of what the tution fee for the course is. kindly reply plsss. thanks

i av d past que.

Send me an email to:

dmainman@yahoo.com
Re: Unilag Masters Student Or About To Apply 4masters Meet Here by oluwasoromidayo(m): 11:20pm On Jun 24, 2013
Please I'm a B.Sc/Ed degree holder can I put in for Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Organizational Behaviour or Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Management. Or should I stick with M.ED in Educational Administration. Though I'll love to do M.sc but everything in life is all about chances so please your advise please.
Secondly, I need past questions on the above Master programme. Here is my E-mail dedonkoncept@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Unilag Masters Student Or About To Apply 4masters Meet Here by DMainMan: 6:27am On Jun 25, 2013
oluwasoromidayo: Please I'm a B.Sc/Ed degree holder can I put in for Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Organizational Behaviour or Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Management. Or should I stick with M.ED in Educational Administration. Though I'll love to do M.sc but everything in life is all about chances so please your advise please.
Secondly, I need past questions on the above Master programme. Here is my E-mail dedonkoncept@gmail.com. Thanks

For past que,

send me an email to:

dmainman@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Unilag Masters Student Or About To Apply 4masters Meet Here by dukila: 4:51pm On Jun 25, 2013
Pls for those tht ve applied, ws any voucher sent to ur mail cause i ve nt received any nd wht did u take to d bank. Thnx
Re: Unilag Masters Student Or About To Apply 4masters Meet Here by bosa1(m): 10:00pm On Jun 25, 2013
dukila: Pls for those tht ve applied, ws any voucher sent to ur mail cause i ve nt received any nd wht did u take to d bank. Thnx
u can print out d information that appears when u click submit. this information includes d number u will show them at d bank.
Re: Unilag Masters Student Or About To Apply 4masters Meet Here by Chitos(f): 2:49am On Aug 31, 2013
Pls I need help. I just applied for Post Graduate Diploma in Education. Kindly entrance exam past questions of (Pgd in Education) to (tosinarungwa@yahoo.com)
Re: Unilag Masters Student Or About To Apply 4masters Meet Here by Lorddennis(m): 4:18pm On Oct 12, 2013
Hello peeps...pls can I still apply for the unilag msc? Pls help!!!
Re: Unilag Masters Student Or About To Apply 4masters Meet Here by DMainMan: 6:16pm On Oct 12, 2013
Lorddennis: Hello peeps...pls can I still apply for the unilag msc? Pls help!!!

Yes u can. Go to Wema bank at Unilag, Akoka to buy it. First of all, wot course do u wanna go for. Some courses ar not available dis year.

Send me your enquiries and if u want past questions to:

dmainman@yahoo.com
Re: Unilag Masters Student Or About To Apply 4masters Meet Here by nwank85(f): 4:22pm On Nov 29, 2013
D̶̲̥̅̊ø we have anyone here that has applied Fø̲̣̣я̅ cell $ molecular biology. I need contact pls. ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣kƨ̣̣̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣
Re: Unilag Masters Student Or About To Apply 4masters Meet Here by benitaoby: 11:32am On Aug 13, 2014
Pls can someone help me with past question, I wnt 2 apply for MSC in computer sci
Re: Unilag Masters Student Or About To Apply 4masters Meet Here by blessed4ver(f): 11:49pm On Sep 12, 2014
Hello all,

Please I want to do MBA (HR specialization) @ Unilag but need help understanding the dynamics between Part time and Executive PT.

1. What is the cost implication?
2. When do lectures hold?
3. Were do I get authentic past questions?

Thanks,
Re: Unilag Masters Student Or About To Apply 4masters Meet Here by bodmesh1: 5:32pm On Oct 17, 2014
Femsyn:
I'm currently a student of Msc. Computer Science (1yr FT) @ the University of Lagos. I never attended a tutorial, though i had time to study past questions and review some of my old undergraduate notes. Over 200applicants wrote the entrance test, but only 45 scaled through. MIT(part time) admitted more students (about 150). Like Dr. Wise said, PT is relatively easier to get than FT, cos they pay more, hence, more students and evidently, more revenue for the university.
current fees for most FT prog are: Obligatory fees: 61.5k; School fees: 75k; abstract/prospectus: 10k; departmental dues: it varies (comp sci requires 7k)
Bro, pls I got to the computer science dept. And i was told p.q is finished...is dere any help u cld grant me pls
Re: Unilag Masters Student Or About To Apply 4masters Meet Here by DOMEO(m): 5:57pm On Jun 26, 2015
Pls am new here am a graduate aspiring for masters in unilag how is there lecture days like how many times in a week can it allow one to work as well
Re: Unilag Masters Student Or About To Apply 4masters Meet Here by Mannylex(m): 10:52am On Mar 30, 2016
Does unilag run M.Sc Human Resource part time? Any ideas please?
Re: Unilag Masters Student Or About To Apply 4masters Meet Here by Symphine: 5:12pm On Dec 06, 2017
Femsyn:
I'm currently a student of Msc. Computer Science (1yr FT) @ the University of Lagos. I never attended a tutorial, though i had time to study past questions and review some of my old undergraduate notes. Over 200applicants wrote the entrance test, but only 45 scaled through. MIT(part time) admitted more students (about 150). Like Dr. Wise said, PT is relatively easier to get than FT, cos they pay more, hence, more students and evidently, more revenue for the university.
current fees for most FT prog are: Obligatory fees: 61.5k; School fees: 75k; abstract/prospectus: 10k; departmental dues: it varies (comp sci requires 7k)
Is it possible for someone with 3rd class to get admission into FT MSc computer science.
Re: Unilag Masters Student Or About To Apply 4masters Meet Here by Femsyn(m): 6:22pm On Dec 06, 2017
Symphine:
Is it possible for someone with 3rd class to get admission into FT MSc computer science.

You will have to go through PGD first. Minimum is 2.2.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The List Of Universities That Accept Ijmb / What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? / My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.