Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Unilag Masters Student Or About To Apply 4masters Meet Here - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag Masters Student Or About To Apply 4masters Meet Here (29585 Views)

UNILAG Masters Form....2012/2013. When Will It Be Out / Unilag Masters Screening Exams / Information About The Unilag Masters Programme Entrance Exam. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag Masters Student Or About To Apply 4masters Meet Here by chiboy11(m): 12:07pm On Jan 28, 2013
Femsyn: Unilag ended its registration for new n returning students, 31st Dec 2012. Session actually started on the 14th Dec., 2012
@chiboy, dis is Nigeria, i don't have an authoritative answer on "inside runs", all i can say is, I did neither inside runs nor tutorials. The list of successful peeps, alongside their scores will be pasted at respective departments.
femsyn s it a general exam 4 every body inrespective of d course ure goin in 4, somtin lik general kwno
Re: Unilag Masters Student Or About To Apply 4masters Meet Here by Femsyn(m): 8:09pm On Jan 28, 2013
@idrezee, i dont understand ur question. @chiboy, its course-specific, not general.
Re: Unilag Masters Student Or About To Apply 4masters Meet Here by adebayo6(m): 10:28am On Jan 29, 2013
@all. What is the faith of those that did there first degree as a part-timer? As we all know part-timers dont undertake NYSC program and NYSC cert. is part of MSc entrance requirement.
Re: Unilag Masters Student Or About To Apply 4masters Meet Here by chiboy11(m): 10:49am On Jan 29, 2013
adebayo6: @all. What is the faith of those that did there first degree as a part-timer? As we all know part-timers dont undertake NYSC program and NYSC cert. is part of MSc entrance requirement.
do u mean witout NYSC cert can u stil do it? Wel if its dis, NYSC shud atleast gv u a xemption certificate , if any NYSC s a must 2 present wel I dnt kno dat 4now over to femsy to answer dis
Re: Unilag Masters Student Or About To Apply 4masters Meet Here by Femsyn(m): 7:36pm On Jan 30, 2013
ok. as a part time student; well, i don't know the rationale surrounding PT admission/graduation. However, I can affirm that u need an NYSC certificate or its equivalent for admission.
Re: Unilag Masters Student Or About To Apply 4masters Meet Here by Femsyn(m): 7:36pm On Jan 30, 2013
ok. as a part time student; well, i don't know the rationale surrounding PT admissions/graduation. However, I can affirm that u need an NYSC certificate or its equivalent for admission.
Re: Unilag Masters Student Or About To Apply 4masters Meet Here by chiboy11(m): 11:34pm On Feb 01, 2013
Femsyn: ok. as a part time student; well, i don't know the rationale surrounding PT admissions/graduation. However, I can affirm that u need an NYSC certificate or its equivalent for admission.
tanks 4all ur contribution here
Re: Unilag Masters Student Or About To Apply 4masters Meet Here by Freezle(m): 6:18am On Feb 02, 2013
I'm really grateful to you all for your contributions here! I'm really blown when it comes to Educational matters.
I graduated last year from UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS and I studied Metallurgical and Materials Engineering (M.sc).
I would try and answer most of your question and please if you have a better answer you can also contribute.
For you studying bus.Admin you didn't state if its a full time or part time. But I would tell you this, Bus.Admin is hot cake in unilag, most workers wants to come and study it. Yes, you would have to write an Entrace examination which is always crowded and few are selected because they can't admit everybody into the department. You can apply with your 2.2
I do hope i have been able to clear your thought.
Cheers
Re: Unilag Masters Student Or About To Apply 4masters Meet Here by chiboy11(m): 9:43am On Feb 02, 2013
Freezle: I'm really grateful to you all for your contributions here! I'm really blown when it comes to Educational matters.
I graduated last year from UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS and I studied Metallurgical and Materials Engineering (M.sc).
I would try and answer most of your question and please if you have a better answer you can also contribute.
For you studying bus.Admin you didn't state if its a full time or part time. But I would tell you this, Bus.Admin is hot cake in unilag, most workers wants to come and study it. Yes, you would have to write an Entrace examination which is always crowded and few are selected because they can't admit everybody into the department. You can apply with your 2.2
Cheers
@frezie MSC in industrial bhaviour ow do u see dat, re dier much crowd applyin 4it,2ndly do u tink its beta 2go tru PGD , which wil make ur admision more easier,u kno y I ask? In orda skul like uniZik if dier s much crowd dier s dis program u run 4 six months den wen u pas it gives u automatic qualification to run ur masters, does Unilag ve anytin like such prog
Re: Unilag Masters Student Or About To Apply 4masters Meet Here by Freezle(m): 4:21pm On Feb 02, 2013
chiboy11: @frezie MSC in industrial bhaviour ow do u see dat, re dier much crowd applyin 4it,2ndly do u tink its beta 2go tru PGD , which wil make ur admision more easier,u kno y I ask? In orda skul like uniZik if dier s much crowd dier s dis program u run 4 six months den wen u pas it gives u automatic qualification to run ur masters, does Unilag ve anytin like such prog

@chiboy11 there is no course in UNILAG runned by the school of postgraduate on industrial behaviour except you talking about industrial relations: here is a link to courses in the school
http://spgs.unilag.edu.ng/EntryReqMSc.php
And as you spoke about a programme you run in UNIZIK in order to get you admission for your masters, here in UNILAG we dont have source, you write your entrance test and if you make it then you are in the school.
welcome to citadel of knowledge....greatest akokite for life.
Re: Unilag Masters Student Or About To Apply 4masters Meet Here by chiboy11(m): 3:31pm On Feb 06, 2013
Freezle:

@chiboy11 there is no course in UNILAG runned by the school of postgraduate on industrial behaviour except you talking about industrial relations: here is a link to courses in the school
http://spgs.unilag.edu.ng/EntryReqMSc.php
And as you spoke about a programme you run in UNIZIK in order to get you admission for your masters, here in UNILAG we dont have source, you write your entrance test and if you make it then you are in the school.
welcome to citadel of knowledge....greatest akokite for life.
tanks bro
Re: Unilag Masters Student Or About To Apply 4masters Meet Here by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 12, 2013
Αm also interested in̅ MSc Industrial relations or Human resources mgt (part time). ¶ graduated 2011 dept of business administration from unilag and ¶ will be getting my NYSC discharge certificAte by feb 14th . Pls keep me posted when †ђe form (admission) ȋ̊§ out.
Re: Unilag Masters Student Or About To Apply 4masters Meet Here by poca4real(m): 8:45am On Feb 13, 2013
Can someone help me to confirm maybe unilag run MBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management{Part Time} and the cost involved?
Re: Unilag Masters Student Or About To Apply 4masters Meet Here by NobleMimy: 9:31am On Feb 13, 2013
Am also interested in masters in Enviromental Managemet(MEM).(Part Time) please can someone give me details about it? Is it also competitive?
Re: Unilag Masters Student Or About To Apply 4masters Meet Here by chiboy11(m): 10:07am On Feb 13, 2013
Y re all of u goin 4 parttime now ? Cuse of d stres or cuse u can't add it wit work
Re: Unilag Masters Student Or About To Apply 4masters Meet Here by Adedamola90: 12:38pm On Apr 08, 2013
Hey guys...am also interested in doing my Msc at Unilag(Msc Applied Geophysics)...I had a B.Sc in Physics(2.1).Can anyone give me a clue on how the entrance examination looks like?
Re: Unilag Masters Student Or About To Apply 4masters Meet Here by scofield101: 2:12pm On Apr 08, 2013
Pls the Msc in Geophysics in Unilag, what are the optional course with it any1 in d house have any idea either in Environmental Geol or in Petroleum/Sedimentology Geol pls
Re: Unilag Masters Student Or About To Apply 4masters Meet Here by Jesusbabygirl(f): 10:55pm On Apr 08, 2013
Freezle: I'm really grateful to you all for your contributions here! I'm really blown when it comes to Educational matters.
Cheers
hmm,metallurgical and materials engineering,dats my 1st degree course,I graduated 2011 with a 2:1 but I want to switch to mech engr,wat wld u advise?.I hope u enjoyed ur prog dere tho with d Dr Agunsoyes and Dr Adeosuns of MME
Re: Unilag Masters Student Or About To Apply 4masters Meet Here by vicope: 8:18pm On Apr 09, 2013
please when will the 2013/2014 PG form for unilag be out for purchase
Re: Unilag Masters Student Or About To Apply 4masters Meet Here by chiboy11(m): 11:42pm On Apr 09, 2013
pls wen wil dis form b out, i kno it wont xced august lets keep dis page afloat ok , tanks all
Re: Unilag Masters Student Or About To Apply 4masters Meet Here by hadayshawlar(f): 7:33pm On Apr 12, 2013
@ ademola. The Exam is just like any oda. My entrance exam questions were essay questions in my field(biology education) nd we had an interview immediately after d exam. I don't knw abt oda departments tho. So I guess d basic criteria should be a grounded knowledge in ur field. CHIKENA
Re: Unilag Masters Student Or About To Apply 4masters Meet Here by DMainMan: 10:30am On Apr 13, 2013
I am currently a graduate student at Unilag in Geoscience department. For all Geosciences. Minimum Entry Requirement is 2.2. For geology entrance exam, 50 geology questions ( fill - in - the- gap) questions were asked and 20 physics questions (obj) making it 75 in all. For geophysics, it is both physics and maths questions. Gud luck
Re: Unilag Masters Student Or About To Apply 4masters Meet Here by avicky(f): 10:55pm On Apr 13, 2013
It is only God that knows when this form will be out.
I want to do my Masters in French Translation FT. And I heard they don't have lecturers for it and yet it'S listed in their course list. (A friend of mine who did M.A french lang,in 2010/11 set told me so).
Pls, I'll like to purchase past questions as I don't want to wait for the rush hour before studying.
Can Freezie and Dr. Wise pls help With this?
Thanks. And pls keep us posted when d forms are out.
Re: Unilag Masters Student Or About To Apply 4masters Meet Here by ifynacky(f): 12:07pm On Apr 18, 2013
Re: Unilag Masters Student Or About To Apply 4masters Meet Here by Vicktor2015(m): 1:12pm On Apr 18, 2013
Please how much is full-time school fees for Biochemistry
Re: Unilag Masters Student Or About To Apply 4masters Meet Here by avicky(f): 8:25pm On Apr 18, 2013
@ ifynacky... U can google their website I.e Unilag school of postgraduate studies, and get d necessary info.
D forms is not out yet. If it is we will knw. It will be published. We shud just be studying for d entrance exams because dt exam na die o.
Re: Unilag Masters Student Or About To Apply 4masters Meet Here by chiboy11(m): 10:04am On Apr 30, 2013
Dr. Wise:
I can glean from your post that u studied Bus Admin. Is it M.Sc Bus Admin, Marketing, Organizational Behaviour, production etc? The easiest way to be successful is to enrol in a tutorial. I will recommend TOP CLASS TUTORIAL which was what I attended.

Just as the name implies, full time is for people who have time and it is even more competitive than PT. Albeit, both FT and PT write the same exams at the same time.
Dr wise plss were s TOP CLASS TUTORIAL located in Akoka ,I went checkin around but saw only Arctic N citigenus tutoria centers .[size=38pt] plss were s TOP CLASS TUTORIAL CENTER LOCATED [/size] I want 2 start now do help me out @any1 tanks
Re: Unilag Masters Student Or About To Apply 4masters Meet Here by avicky(f): 10:12pm On May 18, 2013
Mehn, this thread is so dry. :-
@ ifynacky... I've been hearing rumours lately that the form will be out next week. So let's keep our fingers crossed.
There is another thread for it which is on d front page of dis section. 'Postgrauduate studies of unilag 2013/14' or sth, not too sure but u can Check it out. It's more lively than here.
Re: Unilag Masters Student Or About To Apply 4masters Meet Here by chiboy11(m): 3:04pm On May 19, 2013
avicky: Mehn, this thread is so dry. :-
@ ifynacky... I've been hearing rumours lately that the form will be out next week. So let's keep our fingers crossed.
There is another thread for it which is on d front page of dis section. 'Postgrauduate studies of unilag 2013/14' or sth, not too sure but u can Check it out. It's more lively than here.
did u chek dat tread wel b4 u come here to run ur mouth like pooo , dat tread is 4 BSC did we tel u here dat we re doing BSC or about to, dis s strictly Masters program n if u dnt ve anytin 2 contribute kindly kick d bucket. Tanks
Re: Unilag Masters Student Or About To Apply 4masters Meet Here by chiboy11(m): 2:28am On May 21, 2013
Dr. Wise:
I can glean from your post that u studied Bus Admin. Is it M.Sc Bus Admin, Marketing, Organizational Behaviour, production etc? The easiest way to be successful is to enrol in a tutorial. I will recommend TOP CLASS TUTORIAL which was what I attended.

Just as the name implies, full time is for people who have time and it is even more competitive than PT. Albeit, both FT and PT write the same exams at the same time.

[size=28pt]DOCTOR WISE[/size] VE BEEN TRYIN TO CONTACT U SINCE, PLSS REPLY HERE , WERE IS TOPCLAS TUTORIAL CENTER, I CANT FIND IT AL ROUND UNILAG AREA PLSS HELP ME NO MORE TIME AGAIN
Re: Unilag Masters Student Or About To Apply 4masters Meet Here by 2rutalk1: 11:55am On May 21, 2013
Unilag PG admission is really competitive depending on the Department and type of programme (i.e Full time or Part time). Part time is easier to get than full time. Again, part time is more expensive and time wasting than full time. For those saying 2.1 candidates will get automatic admission, thats a day dream. Last year, we were over 2000 that sat for the exam (M.Sc, Economics - full time) but only 58 were admitted even as many 1st class holders could not make it. Perhaps, candidates admitted for Part time were 140+ out of over 3000 that sat for the exam. So, whether u have 2.2 or 2.1 you have to do very well in the exam. Ist class graduates get 30 marks bonus, 2.1 gets 25 marks and 2.2 gets 20 marks. Therefore, 1st class and 2.1 holders stand a better chance. However, like I stated earlier many "1st class" graduates performed poorly in the exam and therefore were not admitted. It boils down to preparing very well for the exam. tanx
Re: Unilag Masters Student Or About To Apply 4masters Meet Here by chiboy11(m): 12:18pm On May 21, 2013
@trutalk tanks, prepari wel 4d ezam s y we re all here, can u pls help wit dat n do u in anyway kno of any study center help us wit d adres plss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Kill & Bury Uniben Student Unjustly / Ondo Secondary Schoolgirls Fake Kidnap, Demand Ransom From Mother / Let's Found Out The Most Funniest Nickname We Gave Our SECONDARY Sch Teachers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.