Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,653 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:40 AM

Join Me To Thank Da Lord Oo: - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Join Me To Thank Da Lord Oo: (952 Views)

Help Me Oo Pls. / Guys Check This Out!!! Thank me leter !! / thank u (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Join Me To Thank Da Lord Oo: by youngchopper(m): 12:40pm On Jan 15, 2013
Jsut 8months ago i went to ibadan to buy 2001 nissan pathfinder from a nairalander twentycent! Bougth the ride. Due to my bad experience on overheatin from ma puj 607. My mindset told me that the temperature guage that was just midwayhalf was overheatin! Cuz water was always boiling in ma water rev! Boom! I tool it to a road side mech! Vooom he put in some small iron n ma fan was permanent! Since that day it look as if ma gear box was bad, car wount climb hill; other cars overtake me n laff @ ma VQ 3.5 engine. Went 4 series of scan no way! Just 2day a nairalander said i should check if ma thermostart was in place cuz i complaind of water shortage in ma radiator. I did n it was still intact. I took the the fan out n opened it. Revomed that iron inside it. Put it back started the engine! Hmm to ma suprice the car was noiseless, the gear dragin disappeard, ma car gaind so much speed dat i now laff @ those dat do such to me b4! I thank all the gurus in the house 4 their knowledgeable support n their auto advices . Once a gain am happy!

1 Like

Re: Join Me To Thank Da Lord Oo: by sultaan(m): 9:20pm On Jan 15, 2013
Remember you didn't mention that it was tampered with when you for said it was sluggish.

A lot of users do the same thing the best experts can do is to guess, been there with the car, would have taken a couple of minutes to figure things out by some experts
Re: Join Me To Thank Da Lord Oo: by youngchopper(m): 6:57am On Jan 16, 2013
Thanks! But i still av run shortage of water in ma radiator! Would run a pressure test on it! But wat if there is no leak?

(1) (Reply)

Hi Everyone / Touareg Mechanic / Pros And Cons Of V6 Hybrid Engine On Honda Accord 2007

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.