Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,525 members, 7,958,615 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:44 PM

ABC Transport Plc Un-advertised Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ABC Transport Plc Un-advertised Recruitment (21279 Views)

Job Vacancies In Abc Transport Plc / The Graduate That Advertised His CV At The Railway Station Finally Gets A JOB!! / Immigration Recruitment 2013 Has Been Advertised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ABC Transport Plc Un-advertised Recruitment by Sunnycliff(m): 9:40pm On Jan 16, 2013
BUT THEY HAD AN INTERVIEW FOR JOB RECRUITMENT ON TUESDAY YESTERDAY
Re: ABC Transport Plc Un-advertised Recruitment by kaydee(m): 5:00am On Jan 17, 2013
NOPET: Is not how much u are paid in an organization that matters as a starter but ur career is much more important than the money. If u want to have ur career as an auditor u can even accept less than 30k naira when u acquire more experience u can then talk about the cash. I have Bsc in Accounting and a registered member of ACA(Association of Chartered Accountant) ICAN but I went as low as starting in a hotel as a store keeper with less than 30k just to get into the organization and letter on moved into the Accounting dept and leta auditing dept with an improved salary scale cum my experience. Pls my advice is, don't want for 90k or 140k job to start ur career. Wish u well guys

1 Like

Re: ABC Transport Plc Un-advertised Recruitment by Ekowise(m): 8:40am On Jan 17, 2013
What about those who are not in Owerri to submit the CV, what do they do............ Please i need help ooooooo
Re: ABC Transport Plc Un-advertised Recruitment by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 17, 2013
Ekowise: What about those who are not in Owerri to submit the CV, what do they do............ Please i need help ooooooo
Post it via post office, or better still, walk into any ABC Transport Plc office/terminal, ask for the station head or any other person and drop the letter with them, they should be able to forward it to the HQ, good luck!
Re: ABC Transport Plc Un-advertised Recruitment by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 17, 2013
Sunnycliff: BUT THEY HAD AN INTERVIEW FOR JOB RECRUITMENT ON TUESDAY YESTERDAY
After Dangote Group, ABC is one of the major employers of labour in Nigeria...all-year-round recruitment

1 Like

Re: ABC Transport Plc Un-advertised Recruitment by chinos4all: 1:00pm On Jan 17, 2013
Anyone who has issues with ABC transportation PLC. Should go and sort hiss problem with the management and don't discourage those of us who really need the job to carry on. I want to believe that you have gone past your days with them and I'm sure either good or bad ur experience with them is, you have it in ur CV now.
Re: ABC Transport Plc Un-advertised Recruitment by Emmasonic4me: 2:29pm On Jan 17, 2013
[quote author=kaydee][/quote]
@Kaydee. Pls bro i wnt to connect with u cos i urgently need to make enquires on ICAN certification.
Re: ABC Transport Plc Un-advertised Recruitment by murphyrichy(m): 5:48pm On Jan 19, 2013
Please has anyone submitted his application to ABC transport,
Re: ABC Transport Plc Un-advertised Recruitment by scenerio: 12:37am On Jan 20, 2013
I had a deceptive encounter with the company last year August, after the compromising agreement we had on the salary structure during my interview with the company. But when i was called to come and pick my appointment letter, what i saw, was 60% less than our agreement.I had to reject the offer outrightly. This is how they have been deceiving applicants in taking their appointments. It is not very ideal to work with an organisation that has no integrity, no respect for an agreement and no honour in making business decision. My advice is this, if you have something you are doing now, please dont trouble yourself applying.......Wish you guys the best in your endeavours.......
Re: ABC Transport Plc Un-advertised Recruitment by murphyrichy(m): 10:39am On Jan 20, 2013
scenerio: I had a deceptive encounter with the company last year August, after the compromising agreement we had on the salary structure during my interview with the company. But when i was called to come and pick my appointment letter, what i saw, was 60% less than our agreement.I had to reject the offer outrightly. This is how they have been deceiving applicants in taking their appointments. It is not very ideal to work with an organisation that has no integrity, no respect for an agreement and no honour in making business decision. My advice is this, if you have something you are doing now, please dont trouble yourself applying.......Wish you guys the best in your endeavours.......
well I can understand what you mean, but I had already send my application to them, please sir what is the nature of job, and their salary structure?
Re: ABC Transport Plc Un-advertised Recruitment by Ekowise(m): 10:43am On Jan 21, 2013
good question. what is their pay like and also the nature of the job. i applied fro a transport officer
Re: ABC Transport Plc Un-advertised Recruitment by MCLION1(f): 12:48pm On May 17, 2013
@ Dailynews, pls, I wil like to have ur contact,its urgent pls. I aplied den after seeing ur advert,they invited me 4 apt test next week. Please wot do i expect, here is my e-mail, chyangel04@yahoo.com. Looking forward 2 hearin 4rm u. Thanks n Remain Blessd.
Re: ABC Transport Plc Un-advertised Recruitment by Ezekwesiri04(m): 2:54pm On May 17, 2013
Please am also interested in knowing wot the company pay transport officer 1
Re: ABC Transport Plc Un-advertised Recruitment by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 17, 2013
MC LION: @ Dailynews, pls, I wil like to have ur contact,its urgent pls. I aplied den after seeing ur advert,they invited me 4 apt test next week. Please wot do i expect, here is my e-mail, chyangel04@yahoo.com. Looking forward 2 hearin 4rm u. Thanks n Remain Blessd.
congrats. Meanwhile, concerning the questions, its dependent on the position you applied for and your course of study. But....where is your test venue? Owerri, Lagos or where? I doubt if I have access to the info u need. But let me know your course of study, position applied for and test location. Goodluck
Re: ABC Transport Plc Un-advertised Recruitment by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 17, 2013
Ezekwesiri04: Please am also interested in knowing wot the company pay transport officer 1
bw 50 to 70k, depends on ur dpt. Cnt just give u an exact figure cos I ought not to. Pray to secure the job first and if d pay isn't ok for u, u turn it down.
Re: ABC Transport Plc Un-advertised Recruitment by MCLION1(f): 11:12pm On May 17, 2013
DailyNews: congrats. Meanwhile, concerning the questions, its dependent on the position you applied for and your course of study. But....where is your test venue? Owerri, Lagos or where? I doubt if I have access to the info u need. But let me know your course of study, position applied for and test location. Goodluck
B.Sc Geology, Transport Officer 1, Lagos. Hopin 2 get ur response.
Re: ABC Transport Plc Un-advertised Recruitment by Nobody: 11:37am On May 18, 2013
MC LION:
B.Sc Geology, Transport Officer 1, Lagos. Hopin 2 get ur response.
Like I said earlier, I don't have access to the questions, and I can't reveal such...just study your GMAT, know basic physics, and expect some brain-teaser questions like:

a plane crashed between cotonou and Lagos, where will the survivors be buried....etc, etc...etc...expect some logical mathematics....rate of work, etc...just study as you do before and pray...I don't think I can do more than this for many reasons. Pls forgive me...just can't. Goodluck
Re: ABC Transport Plc Un-advertised Recruitment by MCLION1(f): 1:10pm On May 18, 2013
DailyNews: Like I said earlier, I don't have access to the questions, and I can't reveal such...just study your GMAT, know basic physics, and expect some brain-teaser questions like:

a plane crashed between cotonou and Lagos, where will the survivors be buried....etc, etc...etc...expect some logical mathematics....rate of work, etc...just study as you do before and pray...I don't think I can do more than this for many reasons. Pls forgive me...just can't. Goodluck
Tanx al d same, I apreciate. God bles u. Pls can I get ur contact? U can send it via my e-mail, chyangel04@yahoo.Com.
Re: ABC Transport Plc Un-advertised Recruitment by Nobody: 8:53am On May 20, 2013
MC LION:
Tanx al d same, I apreciate. God bles u. Pls can I get ur contact? U can send it via my e-mail, chyangel04@yahoo.Com.
I have told somebody to contact u, the person should be able to assist u where necessary, but not to do what's not right. sorry for the delay.
Re: ABC Transport Plc Un-advertised Recruitment by MCLION1(f): 10:14pm On May 21, 2013
DailyNews: I have told somebody to contact u, the person should be able to assist u where necessary, but not to do what's not right. sorry for the delay.
Tanx so much. God bles u. D person has done dat. I apreciate
Re: ABC Transport Plc Un-advertised Recruitment by Nobody: 9:55am On May 22, 2013
MC LION:
Tanx so much. God bles u. D person has done dat. I apreciate
you too, and goodluck
Re: ABC Transport Plc Un-advertised Recruitment by chocknolis(m): 7:37am On May 23, 2013
DailyNews: The first step towards securing your dream job in life is starting from somewhere...remember, most companies today aren't ready to employ graduates without experience...try and acquire experience from a good company even though their pay package is not as watering as you dream....just start ok?

So many people have moved from ABC and other firms to higher careers, some even got foreign jobs, so do not despise the days of little beginning, just start first and see what God can do. Wishing you God's favor this year smiley

some of you need a sense of humour ,the guy is joking
Re: ABC Transport Plc Un-advertised Recruitment by MCLION1(f): 8:24am On May 27, 2013
DailyNews: you too, and goodluck
Wrote d test on saturday. It wasn't bad anyway. Expectin d best by His Grace. Please, if dia is any update on d recruitment, let me knw. Am vry much interested.
Re: ABC Transport Plc Un-advertised Recruitment by oluphunky(f): 12:52pm On May 27, 2013
Plz give we in Lagos or West Email 2 forward our CV.
Re: ABC Transport Plc Un-advertised Recruitment by MCLION1(f): 4:21am On May 28, 2013
oluphunky: Plz give we in Lagos or West Email 2 forward our CV.
Go tru dis thread, u wil C hw to aply.
Re: ABC Transport Plc Un-advertised Recruitment by livingsaint01(m): 9:09pm On May 28, 2013
@MC LION, pls what is the format of the test? I'm expecting IV frm them, so as to kwn where to channel my preparations. Wishing u success.
Re: ABC Transport Plc Un-advertised Recruitment by gen2lpat(m): 7:05am On Jun 20, 2013
i have written the aptitude test and i scored an average of 60. My name is Emeribe Patrick. I was told they will call for interview. Still xpecting their text. Pls help me with ur contact via gen2lpat@yahoo.com or 08064510586. I will appreciate alot. I also need to know their nature of interview questions. It's a one shot i pray not to miss. And for pals here who have had interviews with them, please help out. Thanks and God bless you all
Re: ABC Transport Plc Un-advertised Recruitment by gen2lpat(m): 1:18pm On Jul 02, 2013
I got this text today. What kind of questions should i expect? Please guys reply....
FOLLOWING UR SUCCESS IN THE 1ST APTITUDE TEST OF 25/5/13, ABC TRANSPORT PLC INVITES U FOR A 2ND TEST AT MAYFAIR HOTEL, EGBU ROAD, OWERRI ON 05/07/13. TIME:9AM
Re: ABC Transport Plc Un-advertised Recruitment by patkoton(f): 3:54pm On Sep 23, 2015
Please can I do my IT there as a transport management student.
Re: ABC Transport Plc Un-advertised Recruitment by rossi5(f): 4:11pm On Sep 23, 2015
ABC Transport Plc is currently recruiting, but no external advert…

ABC Transport Plc is the most reputable and reliable transport company in Nigeria, with several branches and outlets spread across Nigeria and West Africa.

ABC Transport Plc is not only into passengers commuting, its also a major competitor in the Nigerian Haulage industry with its ABC Hauls, and the foremost Cargo carrier in Nigeria and West Africa. ABC is also into hospitality business and so many other areas of human life. It is a place to build your career, with friendly working environment and gathering of the best professionals. Join ABC Transport Plc today and see your career take a swift turn. ABC Transport Plc, your passport to service…

Current vacancy exists in the finance department for the position of auditors.
Qualification
First degree in financial course, example Accounting/Economics/Statistics, etc.

B.Sc and HND holders with good grade should apply.

How To Apply

Send in your detailed CV with a handwritten application/passport (optional) to:
Group Head Admin/Human Resources,
ABC Transport Plc,
Km 5, Uratta/MCC Rd,
Umuoba, P. O. Box 2575, Owerri,
Imo State.

Note: Don’t be bordered with the location of the job, ABC Transport has offices and branches sprang in all the 36 states of the federation, but its head office remains at Owerri, Imo state. Successful applicants will either be interviewed at Lagos or Owerri, and later deployed to their work locations as the case may be. So you are encouraged to apply.

NB2: You can as well send in an unsolicited application for the position of- Graduate Trainee and Transport Officer. Meanwhile, ensure you have first degree/HND passed at a good grade to stand a chance of being invited for an interview in future...
Wishing you all God's divine favor this year and beyond.

thanks alot,for those outside IMO state how do we send.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reps - Immigration Must Refund Job-seekers / Massive Graduate Recruitment At Workforce Group Limited / 4 Steps To Getting An Amazing Job As A Graduate With 3rd Class Or Pass Grade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.