Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Any Agricultural Science Graduate Ready To Start A Farm? I Got Acres Of Land. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Any Agricultural Science Graduate Ready To Start A Farm? I Got Acres Of Land. (1284 Views)

Going On A Farm Business / Are You A Farmer? What Agricultural Products Can You Supply In Large Quantities. / Coal! Coal! Coal! Buyers Are Ready To Buy Coal At All Cost Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Agricultural Science Graduate Ready To Start A Farm? I Got Acres Of Land. by chronique(m): 2:16pm On Jan 15, 2013
If you're a graduate of agric science & you want to start a farm & make some money,give me a call. I've got acres of land for it. Call 07065614087,07083971264.

@ Mod: Pls kindly move to front page & let's create job openings for our youths. Thanks.
Re: Any Agricultural Science Graduate Ready To Start A Farm? I Got Acres Of Land. by chronique(m): 12:14am On Jan 16, 2013
available.
Re: Any Agricultural Science Graduate Ready To Start A Farm? I Got Acres Of Land. by chronique(m): 7:07am On Jan 16, 2013
available........
Re: Any Agricultural Science Graduate Ready To Start A Farm? I Got Acres Of Land. by chronique(m): 8:56am On Jan 17, 2013
available..
Re: Any Agricultural Science Graduate Ready To Start A Farm? I Got Acres Of Land. by chronique(m): 12:10pm On Jan 17, 2013
available
Re: Any Agricultural Science Graduate Ready To Start A Farm? I Got Acres Of Land. by chronique(m): 3:49pm On Jan 19, 2013
available..........
Re: Any Agricultural Science Graduate Ready To Start A Farm? I Got Acres Of Land. by chronique(m): 9:30am On Jan 21, 2013
available.
Re: Any Agricultural Science Graduate Ready To Start A Farm? I Got Acres Of Land. by Chudoify: 10:26am On Jan 21, 2013
Where is the location and tell ur price.is it for rent or for sale.lets start from there.
Re: Any Agricultural Science Graduate Ready To Start A Farm? I Got Acres Of Land. by chronique(m): 10:39am On Jan 21, 2013
Chudoify: Where is the location and tell ur price.is it for rent or for sale.lets start from there.

for lease/rent,not sale. Call the nos above.
Re: Any Agricultural Science Graduate Ready To Start A Farm? I Got Acres Of Land. by Chudoify: 12:37pm On Jan 21, 2013
Bros i am not making any call.if u are state everything here.let everybody see it.
Re: Any Agricultural Science Graduate Ready To Start A Farm? I Got Acres Of Land. by chronique(m): 1:27pm On Jan 22, 2013
available.
Re: Any Agricultural Science Graduate Ready To Start A Farm? I Got Acres Of Land. by chronique(m): 9:57am On Jan 23, 2013
bump
Re: Any Agricultural Science Graduate Ready To Start A Farm? I Got Acres Of Land. by chronique(m): 8:02am On Jan 24, 2013
available.
Re: Any Agricultural Science Graduate Ready To Start A Farm? I Got Acres Of Land. by chronique(m): 12:27pm On Jan 25, 2013
available...
Re: Any Agricultural Science Graduate Ready To Start A Farm? I Got Acres Of Land. by chronique(m): 8:01am On Jan 29, 2013
bump
Re: Any Agricultural Science Graduate Ready To Start A Farm? I Got Acres Of Land. by Chudoify: 7:34pm On Jan 29, 2013
Guys, pls lets be careful of this guy.i mean the poster.i dont understand his plans.Everybody should be very all this guys on nairaland.
Re: Any Agricultural Science Graduate Ready To Start A Farm? I Got Acres Of Land. by chronique(m): 9:09pm On Jan 29, 2013
Chudoify: Guys, pls lets be careful of this guy.i mean the poster.i dont understand his plans.Everybody should be very all this guys on nairaland.

Smh. So because I refuse to post how much I want to lease my land,I'm now a suspicious character that they should be wary of? If you had any iota of brains in your skull,you'd at least go through my profile & my posts to know more about me. The land is my land & I choose to do my biz the way I like. If you got problem with that,tie a big stone round your neck & jump into the lagoon. People have been calling;have you seen anyone else come here to say anything awful about me? Go get a life!
Re: Any Agricultural Science Graduate Ready To Start A Farm? I Got Acres Of Land. by Chudoify: 11:30pm On Jan 29, 2013
Mr man, you want people to call you so that you can be able to dupe them.i know exactly what you intend to do.How are we sure that the land is yours?And for your information,i have enough land to do whatever i want to do.I just want people to be careful dealing with you.if the land is yours,why dont you post the information here so that interested persons can investigate before calling you.Guys be careful of this bloody liar.I am sure your a Lazy and hungry fool that do not want to work.I won't allow you to dupe anybody. land agent my foot.Bloody scammer!
Re: Any Agricultural Science Graduate Ready To Start A Farm? I Got Acres Of Land. by chronique(m): 8:01am On Jan 30, 2013
Only God knows where dummies like you come from. Before you run your mouth rough about people,why not just use your brain & do a lil bit of investigation on them? Is that too difficult for you? It's obvious you're not so smart intellectually from the way you talk. Only a fool will raise accusations against a person without having any evidence. I've gone through your posts on NL & I've seen all your uncoordinated topics you've posted. You're a B.sc holder with poor english command and you can't even express yourself properly. One minute,one man wants to help you & you're asking people if you can get a job in a bank if you have an account there;are you that daft? At age 31,you're sounding like a 5yr old child that has just come in from the village,your I.Q level is so low & you dont even look like someone who knows what he wants;which employer wants to employ a nonentity like you? You've been hustling for land up & down on NL to do farming & I'm almost a 100% sure you're the one who called me last night to brag about owning over 100 acres. If you have that much,then why call me to disturb my peace? And from my investigation on you,you got NOTHING. Mr man,stop fooling yourself. In no time,you'll be 40 yrs old & I'm sure you know a fool @ 40 is a fool forever. Anybody that goes through your profile on NL would understand you better. One more thing,don't waste your money writing ICAN/ACCA if you can't learn how to use your head. That's my field. You'll only end up wasting your money & time. And to think that somebody will have a person like you & now think He/She has given birth to a child? Smh. I wont bother replying you again. I've given you a peice of my mind. Next time,before you say thrash about people,try to research about them so you dont make a fool of yourself.

And to confirm that you're a big fool. I never said I was a land agent. Only God knows where your dumb skull got that from. I own my own lands,period!
Re: Any Agricultural Science Graduate Ready To Start A Farm? I Got Acres Of Land. by chronique(m): 11:05am On Jan 31, 2013
bump.
Re: Any Agricultural Science Graduate Ready To Start A Farm? I Got Acres Of Land. by chronique(m): 11:31am On Feb 02, 2013
available.
Re: Any Agricultural Science Graduate Ready To Start A Farm? I Got Acres Of Land. by chronique(m): 10:40am On Feb 05, 2013
available...
Re: Any Agricultural Science Graduate Ready To Start A Farm? I Got Acres Of Land. by chronique(m): 10:13am On Feb 06, 2013
bump.
Re: Any Agricultural Science Graduate Ready To Start A Farm? I Got Acres Of Land. by zogo(m): 12:25pm On Feb 06, 2013
Are you intrested in Heliculture (Scientific Snail Farming)? fact remains that the demand for Snail meat outweighs the supply, hence only very few in the business take all the money in the business. Because of its nutritional & medicinal value, Snails are in high demand all over Nigeria and abroad in UK, US, Asia and other African countries, hence it can be exported. Heliculture is very simple if u follow our instructions and experience we put in our ebook. Grab it here: www.snailfarmingng..com

I will see you @ the top!
Re: Any Agricultural Science Graduate Ready To Start A Farm? I Got Acres Of Land. by chronique(m): 8:55am On Feb 07, 2013
available
Re: Any Agricultural Science Graduate Ready To Start A Farm? I Got Acres Of Land. by chronique(m): 8:02am On Feb 08, 2013
bump.
Re: Any Agricultural Science Graduate Ready To Start A Farm? I Got Acres Of Land. by chronique(m): 10:19am On Feb 09, 2013
available.
Re: Any Agricultural Science Graduate Ready To Start A Farm? I Got Acres Of Land. by chronique(m): 1:02pm On Feb 12, 2013
bump.

(1) (Reply)

Nairabet Is FALLING / Distributor Needed Nation Wide / Looking For Buyer - Hardwood flooring wholesale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.