Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,157 members, 7,821,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

'no Sugar Daddy Is Behind My Fortunes' Top Model, Ishioma Onyebo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'no Sugar Daddy Is Behind My Fortunes' Top Model, Ishioma Onyebo (712 Views)

Actress Moyo Lawal Beaten Mercilessly By Sugar Daddy's Wife / School Bullies Called Me A Whale...now I’m Top Model - (sexy Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Finally Shows Off Her ‘sugar Daddy’ (2) (3) (4)

(1)

'no Sugar Daddy Is Behind My Fortunes' Top Model, Ishioma Onyebo by Bonaguy(m): 5:32pm On Jan 15, 2013
The gorgeous model has responded to reports that a sugar daddy is financing her super rich lifestyle. Ishioma, who ventured into fashion retail business with the launch of Esther's Closet, has a 2 door convertible BMW Z4, a silver colored Range Rover Sports SUV and a Toyota Camry. Ishioma says it's her hard work that's paying off and not any sugar daddy, contrary to popular opinion.

She said: "This is Lagos, what do you expect? People make up stories and say what they don't know about you. If you know me very well, you will know I am a go-getter. All my hard work is paying off. God is my sugar daddy. He has been good to me"

Source: http://gistmetro..com/2013/01/the-gorgeous-model-has-responded-to.html

Re: 'no Sugar Daddy Is Behind My Fortunes' Top Model, Ishioma Onyebo by MissyB3(f): 11:51pm On Jan 15, 2013

(1)

No Wonder She Is Tired! Pregnant Kim Kardashian Looks Exhausted Following 20 Hou / Omotola's Touching Tribute To Her Husband As They Celebrate His Birthday & Their / VIDEO: Nollywood Actor’s Disrupted Wedding: Church, Deceived Ex Speak Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.