Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

My Ex-wife Was Foolish- Actress, Foluke Daramola's Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Ex-wife Was Foolish- Actress, Foluke Daramola's Husband (711 Views)

Foluke Daramola Weds Kayode-Salako At The Registry (Photo) / Foluke Daramola Never Looked This Beautiful (photos) / Foluke Daramola And Hubby Kissing Each Other outside (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Ex-wife Was Foolish- Actress, Foluke Daramola's Husband by veey: 2:26pm On Mar 11, 2013
Actress, Foluke Daramola's husband Kayode Salako who ended his marriage with his ex-wife due to irreconcilably differences open up on his reason for his failed marriage.

In an interview recently, Kayode revealed that his ex-wife, Bukola leaving the house for another woman to move in is an act of foolishness.

‘My wife that left was just being foolish and I will continue to tell the whole world that my former wife did not leave me because of Foluke Daramola because the question anybody should ask her is did I bring Foluke Daramola to her house? did she catch me on Foluke Daramola? did she catch us kissing and romancing? did I impregnate her? did I marry her before she left the house.

Read more here http://www.vanessamichael.com/2013/03/my-ex-wife-was-foolish-actress-foluke.html

(1) (Reply)

Omotola's Touching Tribute To Her Husband As They Celebrate His Birthday & Their / VIDEO: Nollywood Actor’s Disrupted Wedding: Church, Deceived Ex Speak Out / Kim Is Working Out A Delivery Plan!she's Planning To Give Birth In Paris (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.