Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,903 members, 7,821,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

NYSC 2013 Batch B House - NYSC (405) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (400497 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch B House / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) ... (434) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Xtev(m): 4:50am On Jun 29, 2013
Pirowsky: Boring lecture at adamawa/bauchi camp.
very boring my brother...
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 5:03am On Jun 29, 2013
Those who said edo camp is bad were actually lying. The camp is not bad o, it is disgusting and irritating! angry chai!
Person go just dey normal, u go dey vomit. Hostel be like abandoned house of 20yrs. Very dirty, no windows, thick thick cobwebs of over 70yrs. The toilet na die! Smh. Na unto say my phone wey i lost if not i for snap pictures so you'll see wat it looks like.
Aside dat, d camp has been fun. My platoon is so lively, Tho d soldiers commandin our platoon can be so mean, they're also very very very funny and jovial! I stayed three days no phone communication cos no network, i had to buy another sim and register with 3days.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by An0nimus: 5:04am On Jun 29, 2013
creamie: I'm tayadddddddd of this place. Crap hostel, annoying drills. Everything. sad. Seriouslly counting down to July 16th. #cant wiait to leave here. ( -̩̩̩͡˛ -̩̩̩͡ ). MTN netwokr here = sillliest. Chai!!
lol nna people dey vex o. camp cant be that bad na. Kogi is good to go. Just a few complains I've heard since I came.

Morning guys. #ParadeTime cool
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Funmilehot(f): 5:05am On Jun 29, 2013
Charles Shaw: Attended a lecture on:
#Security
#EFCC
#Facts about Akwa Ibom with Sensual man nd Funmi le hot.
yeah sweeeeeerrrrrie,the lectures were quite ok.at least i learnt alot from the Obong about akwa ibom.am just loving this place and the plantain porridge with macdowells for the cold last night @ mami was xo xo on point smileyu and sensual man won't kill me with laughter here o, Sensual has this charisma and is really fun.
thank God the soldier that calls us witch is no longer leading us in our platoon grin
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by An0nimus: 5:06am On Jun 29, 2013
good to see you're blending in nicely booqee. Morning to yousmiley
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 7:00am On Jun 29, 2013
Charles Shaw: Lol, i easily adapt.
It wasn't fun on day1 nd day2 but we'r gettin' 2 know ourselves better in plattoon(9) nd goin 4 parade nw is fun more dan ever dat we do gags, jones nd cap ourselves.
Not upto 30mins we ended parade under the rain.
And chics in my platoon, not jus them, chics in Akwa ibom camp r too beautiful...
Cnt wait to rent my own house here joor, As e dey Hot !
.. Bad boi... Lol... U will dfintly enjy ur stay in akwa ibom. But... Hmmmmm
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Jumikiels(f): 7:24am On Jun 29, 2013
tusmanali: kano camp is ok.d hostel is gud,d toilet is kai kai,water de rush lyk sey flood dey,d soldiers r frndly bt dat drilin na die anywy na flexin tin undecided
very on point mate! Which platn are U̶̲̥̅̊?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:14am On Jun 29, 2013
m'corazon:
Boring lectures at Kubwa camp.tnk God i ve ma fone wit me.
See gals wey dey form foreign trained graduates.dey here dey phoneh 4 me.lwkmd here

It could be they actually talk that way and can't help it! Out of all that's going on in camp, that's what you noticed! Get over your insecurity girl!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by nitane25(f): 10:21am On Jun 29, 2013
I DID SAY ED0 CAMP IS SHIT
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by SensualMan: 10:35am On Jun 29, 2013
THE ONLY 1 IN THE BUILDING...
FROM NSIR ATAI AKWA IBOM CAMP.
WELL MY UPDATE IS DAT FINE FINE CHICS ARE MUCH IN AKWA IBOM CAMP.
YOU CAN HAVE 5 CHICS TO URSELF ALONE IN UR PLATOON AND THE CHICS WIL STIL GO ROUND KPONMO MEN grin.
NCCF IS ANODA STRATEGY TO GET DEM CHICS, JUS GO THERE AND PRETEND TO BE HIGH IN THE LORD IN A DOGGED RUGGED WAY, TRUST ME, FINE FINE GIRLS WIL LIKE U ND COME AND SHOW U LOVE.

MEN THE PORRODGE UNRIPE PLANTAIN OF YESTER NIGHT WAS ON POINT JOOR WITH MY HOMMIE CHARLES SHAW AND FUNMI LE HOT, WE DRINK LIQUOR EVERY NYT. FUNMI ACTUALLY MAKE SENSE A LOT, Y'ALL KNOW I DISLIKE OFE MMANU PEEPS BUT WEN I TELL U A GIRL MAKE SENSE THE GIRL ACTUALLY MAKE SENSE BUT NA SHAW DEY DO THE RUNS grin grin

E GET 1 CALABAR GIRL I DEY ARRANGE FOR CAMP SHAA, BY NEXT WEEK KA IFE NILE G'EME SHAA grin

AKWA IBOM IS TRULY AYAYA
GOD BLESS GOVERNOR AKPABIO
GOD BLESS AKWA IBOM
GOD BELSS BATCH B AKWA IBOM CORPERS JOOR.

ALL YE THAT GET Hot WEN U C ME, PARK WELL O!

SENSUAL, THE ONLY 1
THE ONLY SENSUAL MAN ON NL
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by payneleex(m): 12:08pm On Jun 29, 2013
OYO camp rocks jooor!!!!! I rep platoon8, Member of the first aid team, Assistant social leader, member of d platoon team. It's bin fun frm day1. I've met with 4 members of dis thread and two others on the thread opened for corpers posted to OYO state, male and female and we all rock dis camp 2geda. May I tell u guys i've got a beautiful yellow lady in d camp who's also a member of my platoon. She's super and d camp hv bin fun wid her! Currently chilling 2geda in one of those spot at mammi market as I type dis post And there's dis club in d mammmi market, oh my God na die!!!!
Moreso, I have runnnnnnsed my PPA to the largest city in west Africa, IBADAN.

I'm catching ma fun to d fullest, if u are in OYO camp and u're dull, U ARE WRONG!

Pics soon.......
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 29, 2013
payne_leex: OYO camp rocks jooor!!!!! I rep platoon8, Member of the first aid team, Assistant social leader, member of d platoon team. It's bin fun frm day1. I've met with 4 members of dis thread and two others on the thread opened for corpers posted to OYO state, male and female and we all rock dis camp 2geda. May I tell u guys i've got a beautiful yellow lady in d camp who's also a member of my platoon. She's super and d camp hv bin fun wid her! Currently chilling 2geda in one of those spot at mammi market as I type dis post And there's dis club in d mammmi market, oh my God na die!!!!

I'm catching ma fun to d fullest, if u are in OYO camp and u're dull, U ARE WRONG!

Pics soon.......
i had about the sad news of a corper at oyo camp,what went wrong?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 29, 2013
payne_leex: OYO camp rocks jooor!!!!! I rep platoon8, Member of the first aid team, Assistant social leader, member of d platoon team. It's bin fun frm day1. I've met with 4 members of dis thread and two others on the thread opened for corpers posted to OYO state, male and female and we all rock dis camp 2geda. May I tell u guys i've got a beautiful yellow lady in d camp who's also a member of my platoon. She's super and d camp hv bin fun wid her! Currently chilling 2geda in one of those spot at mammi market as I type dis post And there's dis club in d mammmi market, oh my God na die!!!!

Pics soon.......
my friend said na OOUites dey rock oyo camp gan. You guys just park yourself go there! angry
i hate edo camp!
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by payneleex(m): 2:27pm On Jun 29, 2013
Praaaaah.....

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by payneleex(m): 2:36pm On Jun 29, 2013
Pls hw do u send pics/file that hs properties extremely beyond 200K.B. I've got problems uploading my pics...
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 29, 2013
I don't like d way my roommates are doing sef. Infact dem dey dull me. I'm d only yoruba girl, d rest are all ibo. Dey won't even try and speak common pidgin so i can easily blend in and make friends. Na ibo they speak from morning to night. Tho they seem like a friendly pple, they laugh and talk a lot(me excluded, when i no hear nko?).
Dis morning i was talking to a lady in my room, she com reply me with ibo, even tho they all know i'm yoruba. I said jokingly "speak english i don't understand ibo. She reply say "nna ehn, go learn ibo ugwanu", she no even answer me d tin wey i ask her again.
Infact wey all these nairaland corpers wey dem post to edo?? Una no wan meet ni??
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 29, 2013
I just dey laugh all these guys for here. If we just yarn small, the next thing is "lemme av ur number", lmao. Dem dey find chic wey dem go do quick one night stand. Tufiakwa! angry Me i dey give dem number dey go o, using dem to play is fun..lol. Make dem come my room na. Dem go see dose kain chic plenty. Those girls are raw. One even said "i go stay 3weeks for here no man go touch me, maka why??" how ee for sweet if na pidgin or english dem dey speak all d time. I for don dey hear enough tinz. Lolz.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by mcorazon(f): 3:36pm On Jun 29, 2013
ThoniaSlim:

It could be they actually talk that way and can't help it! Out of all that's going on in camp, that's what you noticed! Get over your insecurity girl!
#ignoring you#
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by mcorazon(f): 3:53pm On Jun 29, 2013
booqee: I don't like d way my roommates are doing sef. Infact dem dey dull me. I'm d only yoruba girl, d rest are all ibo. Dey won't even try and speak common pidgin so i can easily blend in and make friends. Na ibo they speak from morning to night. Tho they seem like a friendly pple, they laugh and talk a lot(me excluded, when i no hear nko?).
Dis morning i was talking to a lady in my room, she com reply me with ibo, even tho they all know i'm yoruba. I said jokingly "speak english i don't understand ibo. She reply say "nna ehn, go learn ibo ugwanu", she no even answer me d tin wey i ask her again.
Infact wey all these nairaland corpers wey dem post to edo?? Una no wan meet ni??
My own rm is ok.i neva knew Hausa pple could b very frndly.one Hausa girl is actually my corner mate nd we go along just fyn.my rm mates re very nice,majority of Hausas shaa.its rily fun tho
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by dasparrow: 5:27pm On Jun 29, 2013
booqee: I don't like d way my roommates are doing sef. Infact dem dey dull me. I'm d only yoruba girl, d rest are all ibo. Dey won't even try and speak common pidgin so i can easily blend in and make friends. Na ibo they speak from morning to night. Tho they seem like a friendly pple, they laugh and talk a lot(me excluded, when i no hear nko?).

Na wa o. I noticed that about a lot of Nigerians. Its not just Igbos. Nigerians see someone who does not speak or understand their language in their midst and they choose to speak their language all the same. I remember some corpers I used to hang out with in my CDS who are all Hausa speaking.

They are 3 of them and I am the only one who does not speak Hausa. They kept speaking Hausa and left me in the dark and then finally one of them told me that I have to go and learn how to speak Hausa. I thought to myself, like seriously? do you speak my language? Do I look like I have any intentions of remaining back in Nigeria once I finish service year? And even if I did, wetin concern me with Hausa language? To cut a long story short, I cut them off. In other words, I say hi and all but that is about it. Nigerians are not serious! So much for being tolerant of people of other cultures.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by payneleex(m): 6:44pm On Jun 29, 2013
booqee: my friend said na OOUites dey rock oyo camp gan. You guys just park yourself go there! angry
i hate edo camp!
it's bin a yl Bukola, Oyo camp is actually a fun place to be provided you've got d money to spend. OOU graduate constitute more than 30% of corpers serving in OYO state. Each hostel room is dominated by OOU graduates and we are keeping it real here.

Edo camp I knw is actually one of the worst camp in Nigeria, u've got to giv urself d best life wit d resources u hv and improvise means to create fun for u. NYSC doesn't end at camp, the location of ur PPA also matters, if u hv d means to influence it, start working on that asap. Hw's d drills so far and hope ur body systems are taking shape?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Farouksenior: 7:15pm On Jun 29, 2013
Charles Shaw: Lol, i easily adapt.
It wasn't fun on day1 nd day2 but we'r gettin' 2 know ourselves better in plattoon(9) nd goin 4 parade nw is fun more dan ever dat we do gags, jones nd cap ourselves.
Not upto 30mins we ended parade under the rain.
And chics in my platoon, not jus them, chics in Akwa ibom camp r too beautiful...
Cnt wait to rent my own house here joor, As e dey Hot !
..I D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣ platoon 10 D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣ observ una..e be lyk dt una platoon commander Пφ D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣ smile 4 parade ground ooo...check out our oga witch nah..:-d grin wink
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by payneleex(m): 8:04pm On Jun 29, 2013
Ogbeche77: i had about the sad news of a corper at oyo camp,what went wrong?
boss, it was a very sad occurrence. Yahaya Anas Ahmed with code no. OY/2013B/0428 lost his life in a ghastly motor accident on his way to abuja for an interview he was to attend yesterday after he had succeeded in breaking out of camp without the awareness of any camp official. Prior to dis ugly incident, he made a false claim about his health status so he cld get an express re-deployment to attend that interview. Realizing the re-deployment formalities was against his time, he had to jump the process and break out of the camp which eventually lead to his premature death. May his Soul rest in eternal peace.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jun 29, 2013
nitane25: I DID SAY ED0 CAMP IS SHIT

booqee: my friend said na OOUites dey rock oyo camp gan. You guys just park yourself go there! angry
i hate edo camp!

Edo camp is too bad, more so in June. Foul-smelling, mashy ground everywhere. You can go out of the camp to enjoy Okada, just make sure you are not in white in the town should you encounter NYSC official.

Sorry.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by X3n(m): 12:58am On Jun 30, 2013
congratulations 2 u all. Mke una try nd join OBS or NYSC Band, it helps.
4 thse in abj camp, I'll advice u join Band, u'll enjoy it in camp nd even better after camp as a cds. We call it 'Da fun Republic'
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by brownlord: 4:58am On Jun 30, 2013

LOL, cant you atleast say somethin gud abt my state for once, i go provoke o, anyway so sowi abt the state of the camp, am sure u nt enjoyin urself to the fullest, especially when u nt around people u familiar wit, and the enviroment, i experienced same, but u just need to start change ur perspective abt the camp so u can begin to enjoy urself, remember its just 1ce in a lifetime, all d best guyz

And rip to the corper from oyo that lost his life

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Martinho(f): 6:08am On Jun 30, 2013
Edo is not an igbo speaking state, so just calm, after camp all those language barrier go end, but if it continue, my dear u av to start learnin sharp sharp....this was dsame issue I faced wen I came to d west(yoruba land) but I tell u, from march till date.....u hardly speak yoruba and I won't hear u, just dat my speaking tends to be funny at d present(but I no send I just dey match am dey go)I bought a yoruba dictionary, yoruba to english translator, attend yoruba classes with my student in skul...I hate it wen u talk and I can't hear u, I feel insulted...as warri boy no dey carry last, I gat fite hard. So my dear no let language barrier worry u, u gat learn am if d need arises.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by ideology(m): 6:49am On Jun 30, 2013
pls all those in yikpata camp, kwara let plan to meet, thanks
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 7:03am On Jun 30, 2013
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by beau49: 10:14am On Jun 30, 2013
Imo state camp is beginin 2 pick up....d drills no be here o buh i dey enjoy m....d food is sumtin else,since m part of d people servin i dnt av a problem in dat area#my roommates r okay buh der is dis gal beside me n her fwend,na xoxo calabar dem dey speak...dem jes dey annoy me sef#m enjoyin my stay so far.

I heard dat some corpers wer kidnapped in port-harcourt,is it tru?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by creamie(f): 10:41am On Jun 30, 2013
Oops smiley
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by creamie(f): 10:42am On Jun 30, 2013
O....kay. I've got to say I have d "loveliest" roomies. We all yoruba xcept for one Ibo girl, and she doesn't feel left out sef. Thank God for maami, that's been my "saving grace". can't queue for almost errything in this camp and be queueing for food. -_-. Been selected in my Platoon 1 to march, d rehearsal na die, but the soldier's funnnyyy. Lol. I thank God for every sha. #OyoIseyin camp. smiley.

(1) (2) (3) ... (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) ... (434) (Reply)

NYSC 2014 Batch B House / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.