Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,348 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

World Without Women (part 2) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / World Without Women (part 2) (703 Views)

World Without Women (part 3) / World Without Women (part 1) / What Would The World Be Like Without Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

World Without Women (part 2) by rhodiesworld(f): 11:00pm On Jan 15, 2013
www.rhodiesworld.com

But it won’t be all gloom anyway, without women; the men will be eternally free from our nagging.

There will be nobody to make them miserable and complain and compare them to successful Bill Gate down the road. Men will no longer tell horrible lies about their whereabouts. GSM lies like, honey the line is breaking, can I call you back? Will no longer be necessary.

All network will start working.. ahahah. But how will a man show off his wealth and arrival without a woman? What is the essence of a brand new Nissan Armada or Range Rover Sport without a woman to admire it? Who is going to judiciously, tastefully, elegantly spend proceeds of ill-gotten wealth of Nigerian men, for instance?

The politicians, the militants even yahoo yahoo boys will be lost in a world without women. We keep `em breathing, believe me…

Please share your thought…And see you on the concluding part of World Without Women.

http://www.rhodiesworld.com/

(1) (Reply)

Get enrolled to this HUGE opportunity to earn big in the oil&gas sector in Nig. / This Is Probably The Most Educative Thread On NL. / My Birthday!! And What You Need To Know!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.