Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,988 members, 7,825,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

I Need A Supporter On My Music Carea - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / I Need A Supporter On My Music Carea (653 Views)

I Need A Good Producer To Work With On My Music Album / My Music Link / How Can I Sell My Music To My Fans Worldwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Supporter On My Music Carea by Nobody: 12:06am On Jan 16, 2013
I'm a muslim musician.I sing R&B love songs,R&b islamic songs.I do not sing corrupt songs.I'll be glad if i could see someone 2 hlp.thanks
Re: I Need A Supporter On My Music Carea by Nobody: 12:12am On Jan 16, 2013
you can pls call on this number.
Re: I Need A Supporter On My Music Carea by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 16, 2013
you can pls call on this number.08093109269
Re: I Need A Supporter On My Music Carea by kinginspire(m): 9:11am On Jan 16, 2013
do you sing and would love to take your singing to the next level? THIS PACKAGE IS FOR YOU contact me for a training where we'll teach you how to IMPROVE YOUR VOCAL DEXTERITY,train YOU (PRACTICALS) on how to play at least one MUSICAL INSTRUMENT (piano,keyboard,saxophone e.t.c) and we'll crown the training with a fully produced single of yours......yes a song as performed by you and can be played on radio or anywhere in the world,ALSO opportunities to get a deal on our RECORD LABEL . CONTACT: REMI 08185774727
Re: I Need A Supporter On My Music Carea by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 16, 2013
How can i get 2 u pls?
Re: I Need A Supporter On My Music Carea by james809: 1:20pm On Jan 18, 2013
Hello aminat, my company is in search for 20 serious upcoming artiste and who want more exposure for their careers. We are a marketing firm that's interested in bringing to limelight few aspiring,upcoming artiste and producers and hook you up with some FREE marketing and a FREE professional portfolio website. SPOTS LIMITED! Only 20 spots available, ACT NOW! 100% FREE-SERIOUS artiste and producers ONLY | Shoot me a PM of ur interest...
Do not try any agency or pay anyone till you convinced we can't help you.
Re: I Need A Supporter On My Music Carea by Mynd44: 5:39pm On Jan 18, 2013
Erm.... Please people be careful so you don't fall a vitim to online scam oooo. NL will not be held responsible
Re: I Need A Supporter On My Music Carea by james809: 8:26am On Jan 20, 2013
Please know that the offer above is very real as its stated...100% free and we will never ask you to pay a dime to develop your portfolio site or to claim the free marketing.
Re: I Need A Supporter On My Music Carea by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 29, 2013
Pls help now...
Re: I Need A Supporter On My Music Carea by james809: 12:06am On Jan 30, 2013
Aminat omolara: Pls help now...
Send me a pm
Re: I Need A Supporter On My Music Carea by Mynd44: 1:45am On Jan 30, 2013
Just be careful or else, you will get defrauded
Re: I Need A Supporter On My Music Carea by james809: 7:52am On Jan 30, 2013
Mynd_44: Just be careful or else, you will get defrauded
Do you have a problem with any of the post here? Or did you see anyone post bank account info here?
Re: I Need A Supporter On My Music Carea by Mynd44: 7:55am On Jan 30, 2013
james809:
Do you have a problem with any of the post here? Or did you see anyone post bank account info here?
Did I say anyone is gonna get defrauded? Look I only gave everyone you and the other party the best advice I can.

(1) (Reply)

Talented Entertainers Wanted Urgently. / Musicalconcert / Music And Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.