Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

The New Touchscreen Blackberry (possible Final Hardware) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The New Touchscreen Blackberry (possible Final Hardware) (826 Views)

iPhone Software & Hardware Problems And Solution. / Nokia Asha - Cheap Touchscreen Phones - Launched / Tips On How To Repair Phones(software And Hardware Problems) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Touchscreen Blackberry (possible Final Hardware) by 4llerbuntu(m): 7:58am On Jan 16, 2013
have u seen this video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRw32eVaTlo

RIM don vex shey? YAY or NAY all blackberry fans.

lets have your vote.

PLEASE WE DONT WANT TO HEAR OF HOW POOR BB IS OR HOW AWESOME IPHONE OR ANDROID IS. this is not a flame thread.
please cooperate
[size=18pt]
PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO BEFORE COMMENTING ON WHAT YOU SAW IN THE VIDEO OOOO. WHAT YOU SAW PLEASE[/size]
Re: The New Touchscreen Blackberry (possible Final Hardware) by 4llerbuntu(m): 8:09am On Jan 16, 2013
my first impressions. (HAVING NOT USED OR TOUCHED IT, ITS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE ACCURATE)

i think the so-called intuitive UI is NOT intuitive. i feel its confusing and complicated.
it looks like to give your phone to someone to use will entail having to teach the person how to go about the UI.

i just hope its not easy to delete or un-install stuff other wise a lot of nosy pple will delete your stuff inadvertently

matter of fact, i think its EXACTLY the way the old blackberry UI is.

i also think that beyond the lockscreen and appdrawer, the rest looks like the old UI done up in new colors.

im also wondering exactly how this UI will morph for the keyboard versions (but thats not my headache abi)

again our reviewer obviously does not know that repeating the same actions over and over in a video is a crappy way of "reviewing"

he did'nt even go into settings and other parts of the phone!

i see there is a draw down notification thingy, Apple has a patent on that abi?
Re: The New Touchscreen Blackberry (possible Final Hardware) by confusion247(m): 8:54am On Jan 16, 2013
RIM didn't vex, rather they went extra miles to give satisfaction to their fans. I know apple will fight back based on patent right if this phone gains ground and market shares. RIM are you ready?
Re: The New Touchscreen Blackberry (possible Final Hardware) by puskin: 8:57am On Jan 16, 2013
I don't speak German. grin grin

What a very confusing UI.
The reviewer did a bad job. There should be more nah........or is dat it?

Since it's all about slide/draw downs and ups.......they forgot to include a diagonal slide.

But, I think they tried. it remains what can the phone actually do?
Re: The New Touchscreen Blackberry (possible Final Hardware) by lynxnoon(m): 11:39am On Jan 16, 2013
hmmmmm
well i think they have moved a step from where they are now with this.
it should keep the die-hard bb fans from jumping ship but will it be able to convert and draw new peeps to thier side?. . . i seriously doubt it.
Well their main aim now is to stay afloat while trying to make a lil profit; and not go down under; be it new comers or old fans . . just buy our new product!!! . . lol
Re: The New Touchscreen Blackberry (possible Final Hardware) by Francheezy(m): 3:29pm On Jan 16, 2013
i no watch am, buh i don comment tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (Reply)

Am Loving This Tecno N3 / Airtel Launches Bid & Get Service / Galaxy S3 Burns While Owner Was Asleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.