Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

How To Find Out About Unadvertised Secret Job Vacancies- Revealed! - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Find Out About Unadvertised Secret Job Vacancies- Revealed! (11055 Views)

How To Find Unadvertised Jobs Using Google / Unadvertised Vacancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Find Out About Unadvertised Secret Job Vacancies- Revealed! by Aikaechigo(m): 11:46am On Aug 24, 2013
Pls email me ur blog spikwithchigo@yahoo.com
Re: How To Find Out About Unadvertised Secret Job Vacancies- Revealed! by chykfy(f): 10:11am On Aug 26, 2013
Yea I need ur blog address too
Re: How To Find Out About Unadvertised Secret Job Vacancies- Revealed! by yinks26: 1:41pm On Aug 29, 2013
Pls am in need of a OFFICE ASSISTANT or EATERY ATTENDANT job or any oda job related to my field(Electrical Electronics Engineering) ,tayad of been idle...An idlle mind they say is d devil's wrkshop...Tel:08106326186...tnx
Re: How To Find Out About Unadvertised Secret Job Vacancies- Revealed! by Nobleden: 3:26pm On Oct 06, 2013
DailyNews: u wlcme

Ur post is insightful, pls I cnt locate ur blog, do pls send it to nobleden4you@yahoo.com. Tks
Re: How To Find Out About Unadvertised Secret Job Vacancies- Revealed! by blazerMaks: 4:01pm On Oct 06, 2013
Dailynews where are you? You stopped writing here and disappeared abi? OK. I've got good news for you. There are fresh graduates and relatively fresh corpers on this forum and we want you to continue giving us job hunting skills. Please come back and continue the work you started.
Thank you

Job seeker
Re: How To Find Out About Unadvertised Secret Job Vacancies- Revealed! by blazerMaks: 4:09pm On Oct 06, 2013
Dailynews where are you? You stopped writing here and disappeared abi? OK. I've got good news for you. There are fresh graduates and relatively fresh corpers on this forum and we want you to continue giving us job hunting skills. Please come back and continue the work you started.
Thank you

Job seeker.
Re: How To Find Out About Unadvertised Secret Job Vacancies- Revealed! by rasheedow(m): 3:18am On Oct 07, 2013
Thanks a lot, but i can'nt access ur blog,plz send it to me rasheedow@yahoo.com .Thanks
Re: How To Find Out About Unadvertised Secret Job Vacancies- Revealed! by bigcil: 9:48am On Oct 17, 2013
Hello Guys, i am really disappointed in the way vibrant youths are wasting away looking for Job. It all started when you went in for that course and thought you will automatically get a job, even if you get "a job" you will find out that there is still more to what you want in life. Its sad that inventors, big businessmen etc have killed their dreams and decided to work for someone. Do you know what happens when you work for that company for that individual, you are giving em your 100% and they are paying you your 10%. I am not saying you shouldn't find a job, but this kinda mentality will keep you in a vicious cycle. Do you know what that cycle is
- go to school, suffer for four years
- youth service suffer for another ones year
- search for a job suffer for a year or less if you are lucky or well connected
- Get that job, work your Bottom off, mon - Fri, then on Friday you will say TGIF. Why because you hate the life you're living you're only in that life because at the end of the month your alert makes you a little bit happy
- retire and live with your pension till you die.
Is that the life you want to live. Take it or leave it there are many nigerians that are making money and aren't even graduates, and they're legitimate. They employ graduates like you. They are the smart ones. The hard working ones am sorry will never be rich, will never enter Forbes, they will work for bill gates but never be a bill gates, they will work for dangote but never be an aliko, they will work but never have their 100% returned to them.
As we all know there are many ways to make money. Due to the fact that i might not be able to follow this thread and reply questions please send your phone number to this email iloghalucharles@gmail.com let me add you up in a what's app group where there're people like you. People that share the vision for financial empowerment.
thanks for reading.
Re: How To Find Out About Unadvertised Secret Job Vacancies- Revealed! by rasheedow(m): 9:50pm On Oct 17, 2013
bigcil: Hello Guys, i am really disappointed in the way vibrant youths are wasting away looking for Job. It all started when you went in for that course and thought you will automatically get a job, even if you get "a job" you will find out that there is still more to what you want in life. Its sad that inventors, big businessmen etc have killed their dreams and decided to work for someone. Do you know what happens when you work for that company for that individual, you are giving em your 100% and they are paying you your 10%. I am not saying you shouldn't find a job, but this kinda mentality will keep you in a vicious cycle. Do you know what that cycle is
- go to school, suffer for four years
- youth service suffer for another ones year
- search for a job suffer for a year or less if you are lucky or well connected
- Get that job, work your Bottom off, mon - Fri, then on Friday you will say TGIF. Why because you hate the life you're living you're only in that life because at the end of the month your alert makes you a little bit happy
- retire and live with your pension till you die.
Is that the life you want to live. Take it or leave it there are many nigerians that are making money and aren't even graduates, and they're legitimate. They employ graduates like you. They are the smart ones. The hard working ones am sorry will never be rich, will never enter Forbes, they will work for bill gates but never be a bill gates, they will work for dangote but never be an aliko, they will work but never have their 100% returned to them.
As we all know there are many ways to make money. Due to the fact that i might not be able to follow this thread and reply questions please send your phone number to this email iloghalucharles@gmail.com let me add you up in a what's app group where there're people like you. People that share the vision for financial empowerment.
thanks for reading.
GLND
Re: How To Find Out About Unadvertised Secret Job Vacancies- Revealed! by albacete(m): 8:30pm On Oct 21, 2013
^^^ buwahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy

easier said than done. When he feels the pangs of hunger and his daily bread is not forthcoming, nobody will tell him to look for a paltry 15k job.

It is not every man that has that lofty idea of being in Forbes list, some just want to live a comfortable/moderate lifestyle. With more money comes more problems.

But me i wan enter that Forbes list shaa.
Re: How To Find Out About Unadvertised Secret Job Vacancies- Revealed! by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 22, 2013
Pls send me the link to your blog to graphyrose@yahoo.com,tnx.
Re: How To Find Out About Unadvertised Secret Job Vacancies- Revealed! by sospunky: 10:17am On Oct 23, 2013
Re: How To Find Out About Unadvertised Secret Job Vacancies- Revealed! by nacksonjoeo: 8:28am On Oct 24, 2013
Pls send me ur. link @op my email address is nacksonjoe@gmail.com
Re: How To Find Out About Unadvertised Secret Job Vacancies- Revealed! by Omonoris(m): 12:52pm On Oct 24, 2013
pls send mi d link to ur blog and also unadvertised vacancies to omooris@yahoo.com,u indeed are a blessing to dis forum
Re: How To Find Out About Unadvertised Secret Job Vacancies- Revealed! by ZeusAlmighty(m): 10:29pm On Oct 28, 2013
Pls can U send me the link to your blog? Jst saw ur update on NL. emperor.ephraim@gmail.com...ynx in anticipation
Re: How To Find Out About Unadvertised Secret Job Vacancies- Revealed! by olu4life(m): 5:11pm On Nov 11, 2013
una no dey do well. Y cant u post d link here. Sha send it to cutest.emma@yahoo.com
Re: How To Find Out About Unadvertised Secret Job Vacancies- Revealed! by nkanuzy(m): 6:44am On Nov 14, 2013
Pls add me on BB 328A71D3
Send me the link to skinbone83@gmail.com
Re: How To Find Out About Unadvertised Secret Job Vacancies- Revealed! by Toomaxi(m): 11:15am On Nov 14, 2013
Tanx
Re: How To Find Out About Unadvertised Secret Job Vacancies- Revealed! by bamiDee1(m): 9:35am On Nov 28, 2013
Great write up. (bamxpress@gmail.com). Would appreciate if u send me ur blog link.
Re: How To Find Out About Unadvertised Secret Job Vacancies- Revealed! by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 28, 2013
Vacancy exists for customers care agent and accountant in a highly reputable company in Lagos. Interested persons should send CVs to renewplusconcept@gmail.com for consideration.
Re: How To Find Out About Unadvertised Secret Job Vacancies- Revealed! by AllMavericks: 6:58pm On Dec 29, 2019
Please, send me your blog address @ my mail: alukot101@gmail.com interested in reading from your blog. Thanks!
Re: How To Find Out About Unadvertised Secret Job Vacancies- Revealed! by ekwerendi(m): 10:35pm On Dec 29, 2019
Any job In Uyo?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Join The Nigerian Air Force Now, @ Http://www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng / Work Experience Program: Have You Been Paid By Federal Government? / Got A Text For Interview At 32 Toyin Street, Ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.