Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Getting Two Invites From One Organisation, How Can You Handle That - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Getting Two Invites From One Organisation, How Can You Handle That (10937 Views)

Updated List Of Fake Job Invites From Scam Companies / Avoid Interview Invites From Made Hills Solution - Olamide Fagbulu / Who Is With Me Pls....got An Invites From Kimberly Ryan (2) (3) (4)

Getting Two Invites From One Organisation, How Can You Handle That by yomcity: 2:02pm On Oct 13, 2021
Good Afternoon.

You are invited to an interview at ............... for the position of a Supply Chain Manager. You would also be required to write a psychometric test for the 1st stage of the interview process.

Details of the interview are as follows.

Date: Wednesday, 13th of October 2021

Time: 11.20 am prompt.

Venue: 22A Guinness Road, Off Acme Road, Ogba-Lagos.

Please confirm your availability for the interview by responding to this mail. Also, come along with photocopies of your Credentials and Cv.

We look forward to meeting with you on Wednesday.
Thank you

I went there two weeks ago for the position of sugar coating and after the interview process I was asked to resume last week Monday but the salary is #40,000 and I personally turn it down cause cant settle for less.

This week on Monday I was also invited for the post of supply chain manager and immediately I step into the reception the production manager recognized me and asked if i have been here before for an interview and I said yes,she now asked what am here for and I told her for the position of supply chain manager and she was like waow but I felt she Is not happy seeing me again so she left not up to 10 minutes.

Meanwhile I have been given the bio data form to fill and it gives me 60% chances .

After she left that a lady came downstairs saying your name is withheld, and why didn't I accept the offer given to me the last time.

I came for interview and I was like Cant pick such job for a living factory work to be precised and she told I would have called back and told them and they were busy waiting for me to resume cause they called me that why I didn't make it on Monday.

I told her I had an emergency so I was trying to called the number back to explain myself but she didnt pick and I told her how it all went but said since my name is on the system that I can't be allowed to write another test cause the system recognized my name .

Just because I rejected a particular position I felt like telling her trash but I kept my mute for future sake

Please my fellow nairalander how do someone handle such situation I have the plan of meeting the MD or anyone in charge to explain my ordeal to him/her..........

Please what is your take on this??

Need mature and professional advice biko
Re: Getting Two Invites From One Organisation, How Can You Handle That by Sonnobax15(m): 5:20pm On Oct 13, 2021
lipsrsealed
Like seriously,I've got no idea on what to say here... But the odogwus of nairaland,make una come to the op rescue lipsrsealed

MODIFIED;;the commenter below.e has spoken nothing but my mind when I'm alone....so therefore,may he live long lipsrsealed

Re: Getting Two Invites From One Organisation, How Can You Handle That by ATEAMS: 5:21pm On Oct 13, 2021

Re: Getting Two Invites From One Organisation, How Can You Handle That by AutoChick4U(f): 5:22pm On Oct 13, 2021
Keep pushing

Re: Getting Two Invites From One Organisation, How Can You Handle That by nihinlade(m): 5:23pm On Oct 13, 2021

Re: Getting Two Invites From One Organisation, How Can You Handle That by wolesmile(m): 5:24pm On Oct 13, 2021
I learnt the importance of feedback a long time ago.
When invited for any interview, I always respond.
After any interview, I write the HR person to thank him/her and express my willingness to be a part of their team.
If I am declining an offer, I write to tell them why I am not taking the offer, and that I'll be willing to still be a part of the organization when other opportunities arise.

98 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Getting Two Invites From One Organisation, How Can You Handle That by Juanmike(m): 5:25pm On Oct 13, 2021
Guy forget that company and move on, clearly, you are good at sugar coating. Hence the lies.

Re: Getting Two Invites From One Organisation, How Can You Handle That by money121(m): 5:25pm On Oct 13, 2021

Re: Getting Two Invites From One Organisation, How Can You Handle That by tolumizzy(m): 5:25pm On Oct 13, 2021
God go settle am

Re: Getting Two Invites From One Organisation, How Can You Handle That by whitering: 5:26pm On Oct 13, 2021
Female bosses are usually dangerous.

Re: Getting Two Invites From One Organisation, How Can You Handle That by wunmi590(m): 5:27pm On Oct 13, 2021

Bros your life doesn't depend on that organisation, forget it and move on with the chapter of your life...

Re: Getting Two Invites From One Organisation, How Can You Handle That by SecretReporter(f): 5:28pm On Oct 13, 2021
Pk
Re: Getting Two Invites From One Organisation, How Can You Handle That by Shibazz: 5:29pm On Oct 13, 2021
Op made the mistake of not calling to decline the position that's all

Re: Getting Two Invites From One Organisation, How Can You Handle That by Lamasta(m): 5:29pm On Oct 13, 2021
The woman no like your face there is nothing you can do about it just dust yourself up and move on, better offer ahead.

Re: Getting Two Invites From One Organisation, How Can You Handle That by captainamiedi1: 5:30pm On Oct 13, 2021
did you communicate your concern to them when the offer was given to you? if an offer is given and you don't like it, you communicate to them. if they can increase it, they will if not, you both go your ways in a happy mood. keeping them hanging is just not good. stop burning bridges.

19 Likes

Re: Getting Two Invites From One Organisation, How Can You Handle That by AKWATGOLD1(m): 5:30pm On Oct 13, 2021
Depends on the organization modus operandi. But there explanation is straight forward now.

Re: Getting Two Invites From One Organisation, How Can You Handle That by Sofistcatdmoron: 5:34pm On Oct 13, 2021
Re: Getting Two Invites From One Organisation, How Can You Handle That by BamakSNR(m): 5:36pm On Oct 13, 2021
Well, the lesson here is to be polite ,responsible and always give feedback no matter how.

You should've call or text them that you won't be coming to resume.

But anyways, I wish you a better job.

Re: Getting Two Invites From One Organisation, How Can You Handle That by okpalaAnambra: 5:36pm On Oct 13, 2021
yomcity:

I went there two weeks ago for the position of sugar coating and after the interview process I was asked to resume last week Monday but the salary is #40,000 and I personally turn it down cause cant settle for less.

This week on Monday I was also invited for the post of supply chain manager and immediately I step into the reception the production manager recognized me and asked if i have been here before for an interview and I said yes,she now asked what am here for and I told her for the position of supply chain manager and she was like waow but I felt she Is not happy seeing me again so she left not up to 10 minutes.

Meanwhile I have been given the bio data form to fill and it gives me 60% chances .

After she left that a lady came downstairs saying your name is withheld, and why didn't I accept the offer given to me the last time.

I came for interview and I was like Cant pick such job for a living factory work to be precised and she told I would have called back and told them and they were busy waiting for me to resume cause they called me that why I didn't make it on Monday.

I told her I had an emergency so I was trying to called the number back to explain myself but she didnt pick and I told her how it all went but said since my name is on the system that I can't be allowed to write another test cause the system recognized my name .

Just because I rejected a particular position I felt like telling her trash but I kept my mute for future sake

Please my fellow nairalander how do someone handle such situation I have the plan of meeting the MD or anyone in charge to explain my ordeal to him/her..........

Please what is your take on this??

Need mature and professional advice biko
Op I feel you're a bit proud,and its not nice .You would have taken the first position giving to you and then apply for this second .Be wise
Re: Getting Two Invites From One Organisation, How Can You Handle That by zikter(m): 5:38pm On Oct 13, 2021
Not calling back to decline the position was the problem, not you declining it. I feel it is the right thing to give feedbacks both from candidates and HR officers. It is quite unfortunate that you will attend an interview and everything become quiet. No feedback from HR, and see them now, they cannot even take the non feedback from you in good fate.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Getting Two Invites From One Organisation, How Can You Handle That by Adekunle813: 5:38pm On Oct 13, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Like seriously,I've got no idea on what to say here... But the odogwus of nairaland,make una come to the op rescue lipsrsealed

MODIFIED;;the commenter below.e has spoken nothing but my mind when I'm alone....so therefore,may he live long lipsrsealed

You yourself said nothing but nonesense sad

And the OP, you don't seem to know what you're doing

How do you really want them to accept you back??

Mearsk Recruitment / Google To Train 100,000 Nigerian Software Developers / Did Any1 Receive This Invitation From NGSR