Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? - Literature (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? (25626 Views)

Axel- Mystical Novel Of Reincarnation. / There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) / The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by LarrySun(m): 8:26pm On Jun 24, 2013
Sles: Matter of Honour by Jeffrey Archer
Did Archer Write That? I Know Of Honour Among Thieves?
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by rikimarucrowdk(m): 11:23pm On Jun 24, 2013
Larry-Sun:
Have You Read Ludlum's Matarese Circle?

I've read modt od the Ludlums
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by LarrySun(m): 11:47pm On Jun 24, 2013
rikimaru@crowdk:

I've read modt od the Ludlums
You're Versed.
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by decepticos(m): 8:02pm On Jun 25, 2013
just finished Dan Brown's Inferno felt too simple so i am off to get The Devine Comedy by Dante Allegehrii with my focus on his journey through Inferno.
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by tpia5: 12:15pm On Jul 15, 2013
mynameisjade:

It was written by George Eliot(who infact was a female Mary Ann Evans)
I love her book The mill on the floss dats my fave u wud luv it more than Silas Marner I bet

I need to reread the mill on the floss but silas marner is a classic.
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by Abongs(m): 10:44am On Jul 27, 2013
inferno- Dam Brown
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by Ghozye(f): 8:31pm On Jul 28, 2013
"A Stranger is Watching" & "Where are the Children" by Mary Higgins Clark

"Phanthoms" & "Twilight Eyes" by Dean R.Koontz

"Ricochet" by Sandra Brown

But thn,I jst luv anything written by Mary or Dean smiley
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by adexsimply(m): 4:07am On Jul 30, 2013
Larry-Sun:
Did Archer Write That? I Know Of Honour Among Thieves?
Yes he did..one of the best Chase Story of all time, after Doomsday conspiracy(Sidney Sheldon)
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by scampy(m): 8:42pm On Aug 01, 2013
U guys shud read: A Matter Of Honour, Sons Of Fortune, The Eleventh Commandment. All by Jeffery Archer.
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by Bawss1(m): 6:18pm On Aug 08, 2013
Nuruddeenmd: Please I want an address of a good book shop in Abuja. Thanks

iTree Bookshop. It's in 411 plaza(top floor) in Wuse 2.
There is also that bookstore in the Silverbird Entertainment Center.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by oneda(m): 8:42am On Aug 10, 2013
Personally I don't think I can pick any book I have read as the best. They are classics on their own but some such as Things fall Apart by Achebe, The Trials of Brother Jero by Prof Soyinka and The Godfather by Mario Puzo are headspinning
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by uzoexcel(m): 6:47pm On Oct 07, 2013
1) Blink by ted dekker is really awesome
2)'Bourne's identity' by robert ludlum
3) holcroft convenant by robert ludlum
4)phantoms by dean koontz (read that in college..couldnt sleep in my boarding house at night for a week..broke down and was taken to d sick bay embarassed
5)the bottled leopard grin ....i wish i had that guys' power..wouldav settled some scores with some people cheesy
skyra: 1. The far pavilion
6)the ring by danielle steele..read that when i was 13yrs old..i think i cried undecided
2. Blink by ted dekker
3. Piercing the darkness by frank Perretti
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by amiebeauty(f): 11:46am On Oct 15, 2013
Danielle steele...The wedding
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by ChibuikeStanley7(m): 5:43am On Sep 10, 2014
HACKER that is the best novel I have read. It is so practical.
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by Nobody: 6:06am On Sep 10, 2014
Long Road Home by Danielle Steele. Ooh...is she a fav'rite or what? cheesy
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by 2scorehigh(m): 8:13am On Sep 10, 2014
Strictly For Cash by James Hadley Chase.

That piece of work from the thriller maestro himself has still got me so thrilled to this day as I still keep on seeing and imagining the Lions, Johnny Farrar's left hook, the fearsome woman Della, the thugs Peppi and Benno and so much more!

Rest in peace, James.

You are still the best.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by tecno4life(m): 10:04am On Oct 06, 2014
Nobody will dispute this; The Da Vinci Code- Dan Brown
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by joshua822: 12:15am On Mar 10, 2015
The great expectation by Charles Dickens
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by MoNickk(f): 7:17am On Mar 10, 2015
anything by Sidney Sheldon, Mario puzo and John Grisham. but I love love mixed blessings by Danielle steel.
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 10, 2015
Sizwe Bansi is dead by Robert Zwilinzima
Joys of motherhood by Buchi Emecheta
Remerber good old days back in Snr high sch.............
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 10, 2015
"The Undead Next Door" - By Kerrelyn sparks, "The African Child" - By Camara Laye And A Host of William Shakespeares Novels
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by omerta07(m): 5:52pm On Apr 30, 2017
Ebiro4:
The Godfather by Mario Guzo
Its Mario Puzo...
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by omerta07(m): 5:54pm On Apr 30, 2017
The day after tomorrow by Alan Folsom..Thank me later.
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by 1mmanuel(m): 12:23am On May 01, 2017
Percy Jackson and The Olympians, Lord of The Rings
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by explura: 6:33pm On May 01, 2017
Fairest by Gail Carson Levine; Marriage Between Friends by Debbie Macomber and most recently, Americanah by Chimamanda Adichie.. Haven't found a sole favourite yet.
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by Despirado121(m): 6:45pm On May 01, 2017
1mmanuel:
Percy Jackson and The Olympians
God bless u my broda! Dis series and THE CHRONICLES OF NARNIA by c.s. Lewis I see things others donot see by Royver THE DEVIL WHO LOVES ME by Davidflo All novels by DOMAWOLEYE. All this remains by best
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by DOMAWOLEYE(m): 1:32am On May 13, 2017
Despirado121:

God bless u my broda! Dis series and
THE CHRONICLES OF NARNIA by c.s. Lewis
I see things others donot see by Royver
THE DEVIL WHO LOVES ME by Davidflo
All novels by DOMAWOLEYE.
All this remains by best

Thanks a million Immanuel! I am flattered.
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by Despirado121(m): 6:06am On May 13, 2017
DOMAWOLEYE:

Thanks a million Immanuel! I am flattered.
u rock man. May Almighty GOD continue to b ur strenght nd all NL writers. God bless u all
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by dogoFara(f): 10:50pm On May 13, 2017
Anything by john Grisham and sydney Sheldon...amazing writers. I liked animal farm too, a lot o' lessons

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Honeymoon In Prison-reborn / My Parents Banned Me From Speaking Igbo.. I Learnt From Yorubas ---T.N. Adaobi / Skarlett Wins Seun Osewa Fiction Battle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.