Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,564 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:10 PM

What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? - Literature (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? (26257 Views)

Axel- Mystical Novel Of Reincarnation. / There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) / The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by adexsimply(m): 3:42pm On Jan 22, 2013
ItsModella:
OMG!! please please please, can you send them to regalbeauty4u@yahoo.com

you don't know how excited I am right now cheesy cheesy cheesy
send everything? the network is sooooo POOR.. ok i'll try do that now..
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 22, 2013
adexsimply: send everything? the network is sooooo POOR.. ok i'll try do that now..
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 22, 2013
adexsimply: send everything? the network is sooooo POOR.. ok i'll try do that now..
yes, as much as you can...everything sef.

Thanks a million.
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by adexsimply(m): 3:51pm On Jan 22, 2013
ItsModella:

Thanks a million.
ok.. i had it split into 3(sidney1, sidney2 and sidney3)..so i'll send it one afta the other..
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by ucheo: 5:33pm On Jan 22, 2013
Please Sir, I will appreciate your sending the Jeffery archer books..icgoldenfish@yahoo.com
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 22, 2013
that ur hdd can make me a thief o. Would love to get my hand on it.
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by ogbago: 8:26am On Jan 23, 2013
adexsimply: lol..no problem,just mention the book and i'll send it..
OK dearie. I want all of Sidney Sheldon, Robert Ludlum, James H Chase,VC Andrew,John Grisham. Thanks.
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by adexsimply(m): 9:04am On Jan 23, 2013
kingphemy:
that ur hdd can make me a thief o. Would love to get my hand on it.
wink wink wink
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by adexsimply(m): 9:05am On Jan 23, 2013
ItsModella:

Thanks a million.
u got the books?
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 23, 2013
"Message in the Bottle" by Nicholas Spark
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by bongila(f): 11:02am On Jan 23, 2013
David Baldicci
Sidney Sheldon
Mario Puzo
Dan Brown
John Grisham
Jefrey Archer
Robert Ludlum
Frederick Forsyth
Stephen King
Mary Higgins Clark
Everything ever written by the above authors plus more I can't start mentioning here.
Very curious mind I've got,I read everything.
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by Nazcoj(m): 11:39am On Jan 23, 2013
Eze goes to school
Chike and the river
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 23, 2013
adexsimply: u got the books?
I did...thank you very much. smiley smiley
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by adexsimply(m): 1:42pm On Jan 23, 2013
ItsModella:
k
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by adexsimply(m): 1:53pm On Jan 23, 2013
ItsModella:
K
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 23, 2013
adexsimply: K
I see you're sharing books so I think it's only normal I request for mine. LOL. Please please can you send me some John Grisham and Sidney Sheldon to idrisbakare5@gmail.com
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by adexsimply(m): 6:33pm On Jan 23, 2013
edreesabiodun: I see you're sharing books so I think it's only normal I request for mine. LOL. Please please can you send me some John Grisham and Sidney Sheldon to idrisbakare5@gmail.com
i see you're requesting for books so i think it's only normal i refuse. LOL. No No I can't send them now.. mayb l8r wen am Less-busy
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by adexsimply(m): 6:42pm On Jan 23, 2013
edreesabiodun: I see you're sharing books so I think it's only normal I request for mine. LOL. Please please can you send me some John Grisham and Sidney Sheldon to idrisbakare5@gmail.com
anyway.. i just sent sidney sheldon to ur mail nww... John grisham will have to wait till..2ma0
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by Freezle(m): 7:34pm On Jan 23, 2013
Please try and remember the book because I would love to read it as long as it about chess.
firestar: Eight. Can't remember who wrote it though. But damn! If you're a Grand Chess Master then you'll love it. cool
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 23, 2013
adexsimply: anyway.. i just sent sidney sheldon to ur mail nww... John grisham will have to wait till..2ma0
Cheers bruh. Whenever you're ready. I'm not in a hurry. Thanks a bunch.
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 23, 2013
adexsimply: SENT(jeffrey archer).. be specific about others coz i ve got loads wink

Thanks...
Sidney sheldon's when time permit.
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by emrino(m): 2:30pm On Jan 28, 2013
fluxbush: The Mark of the Lion series by Francine Rivers.
Big Bad Wolf by James Patterson.
The Godfather by Mario Puzo.
Thot u left NL finally, last saw u in November, wen u wer spkn on spirits of dead relatives (spooky)
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by EfemenaXY: 6:58pm On Jan 28, 2013
I've said it before and I'll say it again...

It's just gotta be Roots by Alex Haley! cheesy
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by muscar: 2:05am On Jan 30, 2013
Why is no one talking about hollywood wives by jackie collins? Anyway,i will never forgive chimamanda adiche for making my favorite character-kainene go missing in her half oF a yellow sun write-up...
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by Nobody: 2:25am On Feb 01, 2013
adexsimply: SENT(jeffrey archer).. be specific about others coz i ve got loads wink

Can you help me delete the part whr u quote my email add? getting so many junk..!
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by Nuruddeenmd(m): 5:27pm On Feb 02, 2013
miss shumway waves a wand

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by fluxbush(f): 8:34pm On Feb 09, 2013
emrino:
Thot u left NL finally, last saw u in November, wen u wer spkn on spirits of dead relatives (spooky)
Nah!!!I just come and view the hilarious and silly comments people make to brighten up my dull moments.As for speaking on dead relatives,am sure u know why. wink
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by folajoy09(f): 1:04pm On Feb 13, 2013
I can't forget the 'Cradle will fall' by Mary Higgin Clarke.

Also '5 Pieces of Jade' but i've forgotten the Author's name now and some lot's more.
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by zenatta: 6:45pm On Feb 14, 2013
Just read Fifty Shades. Can't say its a favourite but it held me spell-bound. Some have already stated their hate of the language but I love love its informality and the mood in the novel
Asking me for a favorite novel would need me to start a whole www - I loved the innocence of Noella, was often tied up in knots with Scarlett, wondered if Regina Hope Cross was eternal, and if Maris Reed was out of her mind, Caitlin messed up with my nights until I realised she was schizophrenic. I loved Pnin, Alleluia Cone and I didn't need to be a rocket scientist to figure who Zangoro's General was,meanwhile Varvara and Nikolai Stavrogin smack of Oedipus' shenanigans and Odewale's rashness. How can I forget Sam Kovac and his assistant whose names are repeated in author's books as other characters...(boring) but not so, Father Drumont and Denis and Waiyaki's Kikuyi. My first was Laye's story and the woman who "would blow a trumpet to shatter the sky" if her lover left her...
I see I can continue...I swear, I was aghast when Jo didn't finally hook up with Theo but was sitting on the moon when Odili casually reminded his father of never paying his school fees.Any time I watch Big Kahuna, I remember Vladimir and Estragon, they definitely needed an Iya Agba and Dr. Bero. Prophet Jero had me in stitches yet I have been planning to reread the exploits of the chaotic six- Bandele and co for years but would rather watch the History Channel...yawn! I also loved reading about the afore-mentioned General who built a monument to his love because he was involved. He wasn't alone, there was Romeo, there was Julliet, I could never forget when Brutus made that famous speech or the infamous one who murdered sleep but no one gave orchids to Miss Blandish. Oh wow! I remember Mr Lockwood, not Emma's Father and Mr Rochester and that mad woman upstairs. Joseph Andrews was endearing and Don Quixote was in dire need of a shrink. There was another book that told the story of an air crash, a. Federal Reserve Board Chairman and Quentin Rowe. In my mind it was Quentin. Then comes Dinah Slade, one woman that spanned generations of very powerful and sometimes callous men.The story of Sally Beth Roe made me pay attention and as easy -reading as a Sassy Girl was I searched for a Spiritual Inheritance. Power, Seduction are the Masters Of War.
Who Knows, I may continue this as I remember still, The Carpet Baggers, the female lawyer who mixed up with the Mafia because of her only son, yet someone wanted to know if they shall tell the President.Ah yes! I was compelled by Ugwu's intelligence, his brilliant narrative of a very disturbing theme. I threw up my hands in total despair when Kainene went missing and till today, tell my daughter, "wait, she'll resurface, she probably planned her exit" but that's years now, yet I still hope, my daughter and I.
I gotta go and will tell you all about Alexander Pushkin's Eugene Onegin
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by Arinze4eva(m): 9:58pm On Feb 27, 2013
DaWhiz: U know it man. I devoured those books so fast... The Game Of Thrones HBO Series doesn't do it much justice. The Book series is a pure delight.
Hello. Please I'm having difficulty downloading 'A Dance with Dragons',i wonder if you could send it to my email. I'd be very grateful, thanks.
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by prairie(f): 10:16pm On Feb 27, 2013
If life was a bowl of cherries what would i be doing in its pits. By erma bombeck, hilarious book
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by scampy(m): 3:21pm On Mar 06, 2013
Hi, can som1 pls tel me where i can download novels of Sheldon, Forsyth, Ludlum and som other bestsellers to my Java fone. Thnx.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY / Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls / The Sexcapades Of Ola (a Story Of Love And Romance)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.