Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,557 members, 7,958,739 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:02 PM

I Need Competent Forum Moderators. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Competent Forum Moderators. (590 Views)

Forum Moderators Needed. Be A Part Of This Forum Site. It Will Be Beneficial. / Forum Moderators Needed / I Need Forum Moderators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Competent Forum Moderators. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 16, 2013
can you moderate a forum competently and effectively,a new forum whose installation is on will be live tomorrow. if you cam moderate please submit your application to olubigbros56@gmail.com stating your age, phone number, section you can moderate very well. this is for those who are ready and serious minded to make money from the internet and the forum itself. the apllication is open for only a week.
have a nice day.
please if there is any advantage you think you have above any other applicant,do not hesitate to state it.
Re: I Need Competent Forum Moderators. by biz2get(m): 11:29pm On Jan 16, 2013
Wat exactly is ur forubm abt?
segzy54: can you moderate a forum competently and effectively,a new forum whose installation is on will be live tomorrow. if you cam moderate please submit your application to olubigbros56@gmail.com stating your age, phone number, section you can moderate very well. this is for those who are ready and serious minded to make money from the internet and the forum itself. the apllication is open for only a week.
have a nice day.
please if there is any advantage you think you have above any other applicant,do not hesitate to state it.
Re: I Need Competent Forum Moderators. by miracle4(m): 12:32pm On Jan 17, 2013
segzy54: can you moderate a forum competently and effectively,a new forum whose installation is on will be live tomorrow. if you cam moderate please submit your application to olubigbros56@gmail.com stating your age, phone number, section you can moderate very well. this is for those who are ready and serious minded to make money from the internet and the forum itself. the apllication is open for only a week.
have a nice day.
forum link

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have Paypal To Withdraw? I Will Buy Your Paypal. Jimoh From USA / Nairaland Page Not Loading On Mozilla Firefox / Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.