Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,721 members, 7,809,737 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Where Can I Install A Car Tracker And Anti Theft For My Car - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Where Can I Install A Car Tracker And Anti Theft For My Car (705 Views)

Buy One GPS Tracker And Get One Year Subscription For Free.. / Clean Full Opt. Honda Accord 2006(europe).With Tracker And Insurance For A Year. / Gsm Car Tracker And Alarm For Sale. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Install A Car Tracker And Anti Theft For My Car by mcseagroup: 5:01pm On Jan 16, 2013
Sometimes driving a car without a security or a tracker could be very risky. your car could be stolen or arm robbers God forbid push you out of your car so as to use your car for robbery.

the best way to stay clear of all these ills is to install a security that demobilizes the car the moment any of the door is tampered with.

in that way, your car is in safe hands. Thanks, tracker car security is not as expensensive as they used to be in the early 2000.

To be security conscious is to be fore armed.

bless you
Re: Where Can I Install A Car Tracker And Anti Theft For My Car by Fruittyswaqboii(m): 9:06am On Jan 17, 2013
What's your location please? Let me direct you to someone
Re: Where Can I Install A Car Tracker And Anti Theft For My Car by kenmaro: 11:31am On Jan 17, 2013
Go to Tramigo office at Ikeja around Allen Avenue or call Fred at Tramigo on 08067429658.
Re: Where Can I Install A Car Tracker And Anti Theft For My Car by malignant1: 12:35am On Jan 19, 2013
Enugu

(1) (Reply)

(2pieces sold, 4left) Brand New Iphone5 (32GB) Phones At #75,000. / Done / Kia Sorento: 2003 Model, American Spec, Lagos Cleared, AUTO, Full Options. #1.8m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.