Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

I've Had It! Is Any Internet Job Thing For Real? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I've Had It! Is Any Internet Job Thing For Real? (747 Views)

Ask E-coach On Any Internet Business Issues / How To Legally And Legitimately Download Any Internet Marketing Ebooks For Free / Any Internet Modem 4 Sale? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've Had It! Is Any Internet Job Thing For Real? by gazelleh: 5:03pm On Jan 16, 2013
Okay, I need a part time work-at-home job. I've been through most of these work at home posts advertised here and frankly they're crap! Not a single kobo from any of them.
Is there any part time job i can do? writing? proofreading? internet PR? survey? something that works and will pay....and please just legit stuff.

P.S- No one should bring any scam thing here oh! I shall curse thee(and yes, i'm that frustrated)

1 Like

Re: I've Had It! Is Any Internet Job Thing For Real? by onatisi(m): 5:37pm On Jan 16, 2013
gooogle has all the answers my friend
Re: I've Had It! Is Any Internet Job Thing For Real? by infotails: 6:28pm On Jan 16, 2013
gazelleh: Okay, I need a part time work-at-home job. I've been through most of these work at home posts advertised here and frankly they're crap! Not a single kobo from any of them.
Is there any part time job i can do? writing? proofreading? internet PR? survey? something that works and will pay....and please just legit stuff.

P.S- No one should bring any scam thing here oh! I shall curse thee(and yes, i'm that frustrated)

hello friend,it seems they have scammed you alot,that will teach you that nothing good comes easily,Am makua by name,an internet guru..you can also call me The InfoMaster.

I do legitimate internet biz..that is i sell e-books online and make my money through that..am not here to convince you or preach..simply dail me on 08103746511 if you would like to start up a similar internet biz like me..plz never you call me at odd times

Regards,
Orah makua
Re: I've Had It! Is Any Internet Job Thing For Real? by leverage12(m): 7:07pm On Jan 16, 2013
gazelleh: Okay, I need a part time work-at-home job. I've been through most of these work at home posts advertised here and frankly they're crap! Not a single kobo from any of them.

to me there only 2 ways to make good money online. Its either you are a trader or you have an online business. Call me on 08138436585 let me give you a FREE introductive knowledge on how to start making money doing any of this two things. Cheers
Re: I've Had It! Is Any Internet Job Thing For Real? by Nextworldnx(m): 8:29pm On Jan 16, 2013
OP, I don't intend to Scam you in anyway but am here to try to offer a solution to your problem. If you are comfortable with it, you can Join us. Visit my blog: www.edohsmart..com and read about our quick smart program.

We are already working as a team on the thread below, and I must say we are doing a great work.
www.nairaland.com/1142592/lets-team-up-ensure-all/8

If after going through and you still have questions, call me on: 08067871497, 07059091250.

Its not gonna make u rich overnight but u are bound to make substantial profits.
Re: I've Had It! Is Any Internet Job Thing For Real? by prizeless4(f): 9:21pm On Jan 16, 2013

Hi, Ȋ̝̊̅ can feel U̶̲̥̅̊я pain bt online biz or job requires a great deal of patience, you can try sfi or click cos dat what ‎​​A̶̲̥̅♏ doing now but its easy aπϑ hard τ̲̅ȍ understand.
Let M̶̲̥̅e explain further
Sfi: there ve been online for a long time now (years) aπϑ they ve 3 method of earn with them
1. By affiliate method ( inviting people aπϑ creating a network)
2. By selling Ųя old stuffs aπϑ products like eBay
3. By. Ȋ̝̊̅ ve forgotten the 3rd one
If u̶̲̥̅̊ are intrested Ȋ̝̊̅ can tell u̶̲̥̅̊ more aπϑ its free τ̲̅ȍ join , all countries are wellcome aπϑ they even pay u̶̲̥̅̊ aπϑ reward u̶̲̥̅̊.
Re: I've Had It! Is Any Internet Job Thing For Real? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 16, 2013
MODERATOR Pygurru i sincerely apologise for my post the other time,to be sincere i did not know what came over me. but to be fair i think i deserve the right to be informed of any misdemeanor before i am banned instead of outrightly banning me during a conversation. thanks
Re: I've Had It! Is Any Internet Job Thing For Real? by keemson: 8:31am On Jan 17, 2013
Yea... BetonMarket is the only Answer to that Question....
withdraw immediately and deposit immediately.

http://betonmarketsecret..com/

I Trade Stock On Betonmarket Very Simple And Guaranteed !!
Making $600 a Month is SIMPLE, only if You know the way.

(1) (Reply)

Loan And Investments / What Business Do I Start? / Blco Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.