Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,082 members, 7,835,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Loan And Investments - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Loan And Investments (750 Views)

Apply For Loan And Be Approved In Minutes / Were Can I Borrow 70k Loan And Return 120k In Few Week / Cars And Investments! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Loan And Investments by orekayode: 12:47pm On Mar 18, 2013
Good day all, I need a business loan of #600,000
to payback #1,000,000 in 1 year. I m ready to use
my car as collateral. Loan is to be used for product development,
investors and marketers that would be interested in said product
can help too.100% ROI is proven
any assistance rendered would
be much appreciated.

Cant reveal much about the product here because of copyright issues
and to avoid theft of the idea. Genuinely interested persons should
contact <ninnovative@yahoo.com> i would be happy to tell you more
about the product and let you decide if its worth it.

Thanks for your time
Re: Loan And Investments by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 18, 2013
Call me on 08162655771. I know of someone I can link you ip with that might be of help so long as what you intend using the loan for is legitimate and you can explain further so as to win the heart of this investor. I await your prompt call

(1) (Reply)

Blco Needed / Nigerians Should Stick To Internet Business To Reduce The Rate Of Unemployment / I'm Looking For Albumin Tannate In Large Quantities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.