Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,398 members, 7,812,171 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

Any Ideas On Who To Sell Plastic Piping Products To In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Any Ideas On Who To Sell Plastic Piping Products To In Nigeria (841 Views)

25 Hot-in-demand Non-oil Products To Export From Nigeria / Nylon Making Business. Any Ideas? / Cold-room Business: Any Ideas? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Ideas On Who To Sell Plastic Piping Products To In Nigeria by blossom(f): 2:36pm On Feb 29, 2008
I've been looking for some means of making a living and some time ago I stumbled on a Chinese company who is looking for a distributor for their PAP/PPR-AL, HDPE, UPVC pipes and other Plastic Piping products. My problem now is I don't have an idea who in Nigeria uses those products. I know this product is used in various industries. I will appreciate anyone with useful information on how and where to market these products. Please help your brother to survive.
Re: Any Ideas On Who To Sell Plastic Piping Products To In Nigeria by sleekmike(m): 10:54am On Mar 01, 2008
How sincere are you? How realiable is the company/ What business have you done with them or any agreement? I have a big market. I can link you up and collect my commission.
Re: Any Ideas On Who To Sell Plastic Piping Products To In Nigeria by blossom(f): 10:29am On Mar 03, 2008
Dear Sleekmike,

How can I prove my sincerity to you in this case? I really need the business and any ideas to get me moving. I am not signing any agreement yet with this company as both of us do not know much about each other. I plan to know the market first and if it is something that can sustain me, I will probaly raise some funds to do the business for a start before signing on for any agency or distributorship agreement. What do you think?
Re: Any Ideas On Who To Sell Plastic Piping Products To In Nigeria by poske(m): 4:59pm On Mar 03, 2008
You mentioned please help a brother to survive, are you a brother, shocked
Okay these pipes are very much needed in the Oil industry and also domestic markets, do your research online, and you will see. The market is huge if you know the right source to channel the product it is always better to ask the factory to build to the market specification. Just go to your local market where they sell kitchen and toilet stuff and i am sure you will get some good interests, if you need me to partner with you get in touch, wink
Re: Any Ideas On Who To Sell Plastic Piping Products To In Nigeria by blossom(f): 5:49pm On Mar 03, 2008
Thanks Poske,

I wouldn't mind partnering with you if you have the necessary info. Especially as regards the oil sector. So you can give me ur number and I will call you for further discussion. Meanwhile I will surely check out the market as u have advised. I've already started seing some people who have these shops.

And, I'm not a man O but u know in business we are all bros. Se u understand.
Re: Any Ideas On Who To Sell Plastic Piping Products To In Nigeria by poske(m): 12:27am On Mar 05, 2008
Mail me bro, cheesy lets talk,
Re: Any Ideas On Who To Sell Plastic Piping Products To In Nigeria by sleekmike(m): 10:47am On Mar 08, 2008
I wwwork with the biggest water board in nigeria and I am ready to introduce you to our organisation to enter into a retainership with you to supply us with these pipes which we use in volumes. That ie why i want to know how far you have gone with the company. I want to be sure of your ability to supply these pipes in large quantities and regularly.
Re: Any Ideas On Who To Sell Plastic Piping Products To In Nigeria by blossom(f): 11:07am On Mar 10, 2008
Sleekmike,

Pls send me a mail on blossy_m@yahoo.com or call on 08033445338 and let's talk. I can guarrantee u steady supply of whatever quantity.

I have reached some agreements with this company and I believe that having you as a client will even improve the terms and conditions under which they will supply to me.
Re: Any Ideas On Who To Sell Plastic Piping Products To In Nigeria by blossom(f): 3:24pm On May 08, 2008
Hi Sleekmike,

I never heared from you again. I would really like to have your business. We are at the stage of executing our first order. Why don't we get to talk and see how we can work together.

(1) (Reply)

Making Money From Grass Cutter Business / How Can I Start Receiving Credit-card Payments On My Site / The 7 Unchanging Steps For Making Money Online (part 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.