Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

How Can I Start Receiving Credit-card Payments On My Site - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Start Receiving Credit-card Payments On My Site (843 Views)

Gtbank Correct Card Payments Anomally / GTBANK SCAM On Debit Card Payments Is Getting Out Of Hand / The Difference Between A Credit Card And A Debit Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Start Receiving Credit-card Payments On My Site by boy124: 10:15am On Aug 09, 2008
Hello Guys,
I want to build a website that sells an information package and i want to put a credit-card payment processer on it.
Meaning i want to be receiving payments via credit-card please how do i go about it.Note i am looking for one that does not charge money for the service
Thanks.
Re: How Can I Start Receiving Credit-card Payments On My Site by beninman(m): 12:35pm On Aug 09, 2008
If you are in Nigeria, Imight not be able to help you. But if you are in a country like Canada, UK, USA etc, you will need to apply for a credit card processing company and add the option of web processing. If you only want Web processing without a terminal, you might be paying up to about $20 a month and Visa and mastercard will also charge you about 2% in every transations. American express may charge you 3% or less.

In case of Nigeria, you have to ask your bank (First Bank, UBA, etc) first.
Re: How Can I Start Receiving Credit-card Payments On My Site by slyk2(m): 3:58pm On Aug 19, 2008
go to 2checkout.com
they will sign u up and do everything for you
Re: How Can I Start Receiving Credit-card Payments On My Site by goldstream(m): 4:23pm On Aug 19, 2008
My friend i just saw your post and it caugth my attention.the credit card you are talking varies and it is not as hard as it seems.you could also have a visa card account,paypal account,clickbank account and their payment processors in your site legally as a nigerian.if you want more info mail goldowo@gmail.com [color=#990000][/color]its totally FREEEEEEEEEE.
Re: How Can I Start Receiving Credit-card Payments On My Site by MrCrackles(m): 4:25pm On Aug 19, 2008
@Poster

the day you stop scamming people! grin
Re: How Can I Start Receiving Credit-card Payments On My Site by ssRhino: 5:33pm On Aug 19, 2008
Brash!:

@Poster

the day you stop scamming people! grin

lol
Re: How Can I Start Receiving Credit-card Payments On My Site by gbengaijot(m): 11:46pm On Aug 19, 2008
I saw quite a lot of suggestions.

The poster wants to sell information, he did not state f the information packages are for Nigerians or anyone in the world. If the latter is what he is referring to, may i ask, what happened to clickbank and paydotcom??
Re: How Can I Start Receiving Credit-card Payments On My Site by brushparke(m): 5:58pm On Aug 20, 2008
If you need a good service, except of course you are joking get a credit card merchant and pay the fees.

The part you said you don't want to pay money makes you appear unserious.

My advice is this. Nothing is free online. Always go for things you have to pay for.

You can either do that or end up regretting later.

(1) (Reply)

Paid Direction / Who Is Ineligible To Pay Tax? / Issues With My Broking Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.