Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / . (860 Views)

Beware Of This SITE Ecurrencyzone.com As They Are SMART SCAMMERS / Somebody Help! I'm Fed Up With What Scammers Are Doing To Our Reputation. / Let's Expose Scammers Here - Read before you transact! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

. by kento5: 8:46pm On Jan 16, 2013
Re: . by jacky101: 6:31am On Jan 18, 2013
What came out of the ones we did? I guess nothing? Cos you all come here claiming to be some investigator or fbi but after giving you all information nd proof on how the whole thing happened but in the end it all ends with the same story...this scammers are there, there is a thread to join on how scammers ripped people of their hard earned money so go to such thread nd post this that way u will help someone who got ripped by this heartless idiots(scammers)...thanks!!

(1) (Reply)

Does China Air Post Maijl Deliver Your Imported Products Directly To Ur Doorstep / Besiness I Can Do With One Million / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.