Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,437 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Joomla Menu Not Working - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Joomla Menu Not Working (756 Views)

How To Add A Home Icon To The Joomla Menu / Webmaster How Will You Create This Menu? / Free Jquery Mb.menu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joomla Menu Not Working by samdeniyi: 3:13am On Jan 17, 2013
Need help please! working on a joomla site directly online but my menu links are not working, thou was able to create them and they display on the site but once you click on the menu it displays an error message that page is not found.

I double checked and confirmed i linked them to an article but still wondering why its displaying errors

HELP PLEASE
Re: Joomla Menu Not Working by yawatide(f): 10:50am On Jan 17, 2013
I think a link might go a long way in providing us a means to hopefully help you.
Re: Joomla Menu Not Working by mcfranc(m): 2:05pm On Jan 17, 2013
There are a number of reasons why you are getting those errors. It could be that your SEF Urls are activated on Global configuration and you have not edited your .htaccess files. It could also be as a result of trying to open an article that is on a category list. Also check if JCE editor was installed.
Re: Joomla Menu Not Working by mrkels(m): 3:25pm On Jan 17, 2013
Probably didn't tick rewrite module during installation cheesy
Re: Joomla Menu Not Working by guru01(m): 9:07pm On Jan 17, 2013
Check if the article or category you are pointing the menu to is published.
Re: Joomla Menu Not Working by dolpaz: 10:05pm On Jan 17, 2013
Send us a link here, we might help !

(1) (Reply)

[urgent] Webhost Needed, Should Be Able To Transfer My Whole Site And Domain. / Smf And Moodle Integration / .NG For N15,000 - Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.