Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Woman Pictured Holding Own Heart After Transplant - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Pictured Holding Own Heart After Transplant (24800 Views)

Man Has A Toothpick Removed From His Heart After Swallowing It A Year Before / Becareful When Holding Or Carrying A Child By His/her Hands Only. / I'm A Kidney Patient, 6 Years Post Transplant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Pictured Holding Own Heart After Transplant by donlyone(m): 10:40am On Jan 17, 2013
I find this disturbing
Re: Woman Pictured Holding Own Heart After Transplant by wazobiaforu(m): 10:40am On Jan 17, 2013
Some foolish pastors and rubish imam may start to say they are the one that perfom miracle in her life .... Am so happy for you jare .... God is great
Re: Woman Pictured Holding Own Heart After Transplant by Kairoseki77: 10:46am On Jan 17, 2013
aikeron: Hmmmm, imagine having a Dick transplant and holding the old dick like that....someday someday,

Why you want transplant? Too small?
Re: Woman Pictured Holding Own Heart After Transplant by Kairoseki77: 10:48am On Jan 17, 2013
mascot87: When would just one African country carry out or attempt to carry out heart transplant? Can any African country ever meet up with the speed at which other continents in the world are moving in all aspects of there life? Africa oh Africa

The first ever heart transplant was done in South Africa.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christiaan_Barnard
Re: Woman Pictured Holding Own Heart After Transplant by Meche4life(m): 10:48am On Jan 17, 2013
olawalebabs: hmmm, take alot of gut to do that.
She is really a strong woman
Re: Woman Pictured Holding Own Heart After Transplant by Meche4life(m): 10:50am On Jan 17, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]Thank God for life
Re: Woman Pictured Holding Own Heart After Transplant by Regiblinkz(m): 10:54am On Jan 17, 2013
mascot87: When would just one African country carry out or attempt to carry out heart transplant? Can any African country ever meet up with the speed at which other continents in the world are moving in all aspects of there life? Africa oh Africa
shut up if Ʊ don't have anything meaningful to S̶̲̥̅̊ɑγ̲...no b ur mate b doctors and surgeons or are Ʊ Ω̶oτ an african..WTF
Re: Woman Pictured Holding Own Heart After Transplant by Ninilowo(m): 11:03am On Jan 17, 2013
Bo-large:
IT IS A LIE, THIS HEART SHE IS HOLDING IS TOO BIG FOR A HUMAN BEING.
Yes! I agree with u 100%. BTW who donated the one she is having now?
Re: Woman Pictured Holding Own Heart After Transplant by Dreyl(m): 11:20am On Jan 17, 2013
sobastical:

Cannibal, are you by chance related to clifford orji
exactly what i wanted to post...
Re: Woman Pictured Holding Own Heart After Transplant by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 17, 2013
Ninilowo:
Yes! I agree with u 100%. BTW who donated the one she is having now?
Possibly from harvested organs from a brain-dead patient.

This reminds me of a movie 'John Q' by Denzel Washington grin
Re: Woman Pictured Holding Own Heart After Transplant by Afolayan123: 11:23am On Jan 17, 2013
vincent09: So how does this affect the price of garri in the market?
laugh here
Re: Woman Pictured Holding Own Heart After Transplant by ichommy(m): 11:31am On Jan 17, 2013
chei
Re: Woman Pictured Holding Own Heart After Transplant by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 17, 2013
noskeybaba: ( MY QUESTION IS "WHOSE HEART IS IN HER CHEST NOW??" :'

her 1st was replaced with another healthy one
Re: Woman Pictured Holding Own Heart After Transplant by kandiikane(m): 11:36am On Jan 17, 2013
pDude: That heart can cook one pot of egusi soup grin
You took it right out of my mouth.
Re: Woman Pictured Holding Own Heart After Transplant by nagoma(m): 11:38am On Jan 17, 2013

The first heart transplant was done In Africa.

(Dr.Christiaan Barnard Dec. 1967)
Re: Woman Pictured Holding Own Heart After Transplant by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 17, 2013
let somebody praise the lord...
No wonder old folks like referring to oyinbos as next to God.
Re: Woman Pictured Holding Own Heart After Transplant by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 17, 2013
Bo-large:

stop displaying your ignorance for everyone. have you heard of cardiomyopathy?
Re: Woman Pictured Holding Own Heart After Transplant by Ozovehe65(m): 11:45am On Jan 17, 2013
So amazing, congrats to her!
Re: Woman Pictured Holding Own Heart After Transplant by afm4ever(m): 11:45am On Jan 17, 2013
is like ur cannibal shocked
is like ur cannibal
Re: Woman Pictured Holding Own Heart After Transplant by kandiikane(m): 11:48am On Jan 17, 2013
afm4ever: is like ur cannibal shocked is like ur cannibal

Well, people eat their own placentas, only a few people get to see their hearts so what better way to make use of it than cooking it.
Re: Woman Pictured Holding Own Heart After Transplant by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 17, 2013
mc~evans:
Im happy for her.
...is dat u??:-)
Re: Woman Pictured Holding Own Heart After Transplant by pastie(m): 12:41pm On Jan 17, 2013
Choi. See dis gal o.shockedshocked
she don remove her original heart.
Hmm wil God use the fake heart in judging her. shocked
Re: Woman Pictured Holding Own Heart After Transplant by Akeud(m): 1:01pm On Jan 17, 2013
aikeron: Hmmmm, imagine having a Dick transplant and holding the old dick like that....someday someday,
You are the only bad guy in town.[color=#006600]
You are the only bad guy in town.
Re: Woman Pictured Holding Own Heart After Transplant by Psylas(m): 1:25pm On Jan 17, 2013
Bo-large:
if dis is her heart, i wonder d kind of pipe(artery or vein) wey go dey 4 her body, dat doctor must b a plumber
Re: Woman Pictured Holding Own Heart After Transplant by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 17, 2013
Mad Cow: ok....

I guess this means nobody can break her heart again..
Mad Cow: ok....

I guess this means nobody can break her heart again..
Re: Woman Pictured Holding Own Heart After Transplant by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 17, 2013
Re: Woman Pictured Holding Own Heart After Transplant by mcevans1(m): 1:45pm On Jan 17, 2013
monsuru560: ...is dat u??:-)

Hahaha. Does that kid look like me?
Re: Woman Pictured Holding Own Heart After Transplant by mascot87(m): 2:20pm On Jan 17, 2013
casket:
First heart transplant was done in South Africa.
Re: Woman Pictured Holding Own Heart After Transplant by mascot87(m): 2:28pm On Jan 17, 2013
Regiblinkz: shut up if Ʊ don't have anything meaningful to S̶̲̥̅̊ɑγ̲...no b ur mate b doctors and surgeons or are Ʊ Ω̶oτ an african..WTF
You are a big foo l & it shows that u come from a cursed family setting. If u have an information that others dont know, is the best for u to do is to throw abusive words?Do u think you know everything? Idio t orangutan. Bast*rd. Just remain a fool forever. Well, ur stupidit y shows in your weird Santa whatever topic you posted.
Re: Woman Pictured Holding Own Heart After Transplant by mascot87(m): 2:30pm On Jan 17, 2013
Michaeljones36:

The first ever heart transplant was done in South Africa.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christiaan_Barnard
Thanks for the enlightenment. God bless you
Re: Woman Pictured Holding Own Heart After Transplant by mascot87(m): 2:32pm On Jan 17, 2013
nagoma:

The first heart transplant was done In Africa.

(Dr.Christiaan Barnard Dec. 1967)
Thanks bro
Re: Woman Pictured Holding Own Heart After Transplant by thorpido(m): 3:00pm On Jan 17, 2013
For those asking where the heart came from,the heart and other vital organs are taken from people who are brain dead and are going 2 die anytime soon(usually with consent).These organs are then stored.
There are artificial hearts(machines)that can take up the role of pumping blood around the body temporarily.The surgery is done by removing the heart while the machine works and then connecting the new heart to the pipes(major arteries).The heart is such a wonderful organ such that it still 'lives' even after it has been taken out of the body because it has intrinsic muscles.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Filth Take Over Streets In Calabar [PHOTOS] / Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force / Housewife Accuses National Hospital Of Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.