Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? (24467 Views)

Bill To Prevent Medical Doctors From Getting Licence Till After 5 Years / Lady Designs Condom Made Cloth For Hiv Awareness (photo) / HIV/AIDS Conspiracy Theories: Do You Believe The Virus Is Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by Meloshi(m): 3:49am On Mar 06, 2018
[img]https://3.bp..com/-Ux5i6UVNahg/Wp35QMtfWHI/AAAAAAAASRM/kc7KCwLkd98m6Di4UdO6eBpnkOQDWYYawCLcBGAs/s1600/thinking%2BMan.jpg[/img]

Hi guys,

Today, I was just having some random thoughts and different things came to my mind regarding the wonders these Oyinbos have invented to make Life easier and I was like WOW.

These people are great!… but what’s stopping them from getting the cure for HIV/AIDS? I asked myself
If they are able to invent all these

1. An Aeroplane is capable of carry 600 people flying from one country to another when ordinary paper can’t hang in the air for 2 seconds, what is stopping them?

2. If they can build[b] Ships[/b] capable of carrying up to 300 cars and can spend 2 months on the sea without sinking but ordinary stone can’t float for 1 minute, what is stopping them?

3. If they can invent[b] Smartphones[/b], and we can now talk to our family and friends who are 5 million miles away, what is stopping them?
If I should continue listing all what seems impossible but they have successfully invented ehn, 2 months I can’t finish.
All these Invented but the Cure to HIV?AIDS still remains a misery for them Is that even Possible? I asked myself, We need to hear from you all what might be holding them back.

Now, over to you guys

What Do You Think Is Stopping The White From Inventing/Getting The Cure To HIV/AIDS?
Reasonable comments only.

Source:- http://www.lekkigists.com.ng/2018/03/if-white-can-do-all-these-what-is.html

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by Bitterleafsoup: 3:54am On Mar 06, 2018
They created it to wipe out the undesirables, but if you happen to be an Elite puppet they can spare you and give you cure eg; Magic Ervin Johnson.

2nd point they have a cure, but treating the disease is very profitable for the pharmacies manufacturing drugs.

3rd point it is a tool for depopulation.
Thanks for asking.

185 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by BlackAdam55(m): 4:02am On Mar 06, 2018
because they don't know know to get the cure that's why

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by fr3do(m): 5:24am On Mar 06, 2018
Population growth is a serious topic of discussion

2 Likes

Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by Cadec007(m): 6:36am On Mar 06, 2018
Must the whites produce everything? Y can't the blacks that brought the disease find a cure.
I think the Q that should interest us is 'why are we so dependant on the whites?' for christ sake these guys are our equals not our masters.!!!

196 Likes 21 Shares

Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by Terminator1234g: 9:35am On Mar 06, 2018
YOU CAN MAKE YOUR RESEARCH ANY PERSON ALMOST ON THE VERGE OF attaining the cure has been assassinated.
Easy, NEW WORLD ORDER. WHAT THOSE GUYS RUNNING THE WORLD THINK IS FAR MORE SOPHISTICATED THAN WHAT WE WATCH ON TV OR HEAR.

very soon the world will be over populated and earth will be a difficult place so they've invented and brought wars, killer vaccines etc to reduce population.
HIV IS RAMPANT IN AFRICA, SO DO you THINK THAT THOSE GUYS REALLY CARE BOUT AFRICA.

WHEN OP SAID THE "WHITES" HE MEANT THE AMERICANS. LET ME TELL YOU AMERICA IS WHAT IT IS TODAY BECAUSE OF IMMIGRANTS EG; NIGERIANS AND LATINOS...

NIGERIANS ARE SMARTER THAN THEM BY FAR BUT WITH SUCH BLESSINGS COMES BIG PROBLEMS.

A.

23 Likes

Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by Culin(f): 9:36am On Mar 06, 2018
Who says they want a cure?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by gincmedia: 9:36am On Mar 06, 2018
There's actually a cure !!!! cool

Funny i was thinking along this same line a couple of days ago after i picked up my doctor friend from the hospital - i was shocked to see scores of people waiting in line to get their retro viral drugs....even the fine babes sef shocked undecided

And so i went researching and here's what i found:

If you already know we now have all sorts of medicines that treats HIV, they work in a variety of ways: some block the HIV virus from spreading to other uninfected cells in the body, some block the virus from joining with body cell's DNA, some medicines also stop the HIV virus from copying itself (copy and pasting to all body cells grin).

With these medicines, the HIV virus cannot reproduce itself...which is why it's safe to say there's a cure for HIV.

But the problem is an HIV patient has to live very long to be completely cured of the HIV virus, for instance some very smart mathematicians calculated that if a 30 year old person gets infected with the HIV virus and starts taking the medicines immediately, he/she would have to live up to 120 years to be effectively cured of the HIV virus.

The reason why it takes such a long time to get completely cured is - during the first few weeks the patient gets infected - the HIV virus goes into hiding into the body cells. Meds call this infection reservoir, since the virus goes into hiding, the medicines cannot reach it and kill it.

So as the patient keeps taking their retro-viral drugs ... killing the HIV virus in the blood, more virus will come out of the cells whence they've hidden TO KEEP THE PATIENT'S INFECTION GOING angry

But will be killed by the medicine. This process takes up to a life time.

So the problem isn't actually the medicine that will kill the virus as we already have that - the problem is luring the HIV virus (very smart complex virus) out of their hiding (deep in the body cells). Meds also call this process Kick and kill.

Kudos to the scientists (the whites tongue) working day and night to perfect the Kick and kill method/medication - where they can effectively kick the virus AT ONCE out their hiding deep in the body cells and Kill them with retro viral drugs we already have.

Perhaps they can perfect it before our generation leave this earth.

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by Yankee101: 9:36am On Mar 06, 2018
And what prevents the 'black from trying?

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by frinx: 9:37am On Mar 06, 2018
That word "White" just ruin everything. Why not use "humans" instead.

Is this inferiority complex or racial segregation undecided

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by BiafranBushBoy: 9:37am On Mar 06, 2018
lol... It will increase the rate of prostitution. sad

Read the Diary of a local prostitute
Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by Etihadstore: 9:37am On Mar 06, 2018
Resident Evil (umbrella cooperation) comes to mind.

12 Likes

Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 06, 2018
Amerikan scientists created AIDS in a laboratory as a weapon to be used on enemies of Amerika, and they began testing it on unsuspecting populations in Afrika and Haiti, where they lost control of the experiment.

Even South Afrikan President Thabo Mbeki once touted the theory, disputing scientific claims that the virus originated in Africa and accusing the Amerikan government of manufacturing the disease in military labs.

The "United Snakes of Amerika" also created Ebola just to kill off Blacks & market her useless Zmapp vaccine - while using some few Whites as sacrificial lambs.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by naijanative: 9:37am On Mar 06, 2018
What's stopping blacks from getting the cure ? Western governments spend billions of dollars yearly in research even for diseases that don't concern them. US, Canada, China and Russia have been researching Ebola even when there was no aparent threath. How many biosecurity and research labs do we have in Nigeria?

You think they have two heads ? Many Africans are working in these labs abroad. How much did Buhari map out for hiv research this year?

When are we going to stop being on the begging side. Even small money allocated for research in Nigeria will be squandered. No one wants to do anything for posterity sake. We're our own undoing

55 Likes 12 Shares

Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by Mandrake007(m): 9:38am On Mar 06, 2018
because HIV/AIDS is a lucrative illness for pharmaceutical companies,which they generate lots of revenues from,imagine if a cure was found,these companies will be at the losing end,they know many people depend on these drugs to live so why not keep the cash cow alive and milk it dry,i know there is cure but it's being hoarded..

10 Likes

Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by ShadowFighter: 9:38am On Mar 06, 2018
Cadec007:
Must the whites produce everything? Y can't the blacks that brought the disease find a cure.
I think the Q that should interest us is 'why are we so dependant on the whites?' for christ sake these guys are our equals not our masters.!!!

Say that again?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by akeentech(m): 9:38am On Mar 06, 2018
They are waiting for the black. I've been to this world quite a long and I've never in my life seen any HIV patient so I concluded that HIV is not real

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by CharlieMaria(m): 9:38am On Mar 06, 2018
ARV has to be produced...... And sold...... Money is involved IMO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by coalcoal1(m): 9:38am On Mar 06, 2018
Of course, there is a cure already but these guys want to keep on making money from the under developed and impoverished nations.
As far as I am concerned, the issue of AIDS/HIV is a propaganda of the White Man

7 Likes

Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by Amirullaha(m): 9:38am On Mar 06, 2018
They'll surely get the cure when more whites are infected...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 06, 2018
This is stupid topic if I've ever seen one
Are white people the only competent research scientists in the world? What kind of dumb question is this?

10 Likes

Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by ogawriter(m): 9:38am On Mar 06, 2018
Yankee101:
And what prevents the 'black from trying?

I tire for the op oh,

Is it only the whites that have brain??

What about the blacks??

12 Likes

Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by CAPSLOCKED: 9:38am On Mar 06, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
They created it to wipe out the undesirables, but if you happen to be an Elite puppet they can spare you and give you cure eg; Magic Ervin Johnson.

2nd point they have a cure, but treating the disease is very profitable for the pharmacies manufacturing drugs.

3rd point it is a tool for depopulation.
Thanks for asking.

I SUPPORT THAT THE "ELITE" CONTROL A LOT THINGS TODAY, AND HOW THE WORLD WORKS.

BUT WHO NEEDS THE WHITE AND THEIR STUPID MEDICINE, WHEN WE ALREADY HAVE NIGERIAN PASTORS THAT CURE DISEASES IN THE NAME OF GOD? undecided

10 Likes

Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by lalababy(f): 9:38am On Mar 06, 2018
shut up y'all am trying to give a Bleep

1 Like

Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by Partnerbiz3: 9:38am On Mar 06, 2018
I think they sent that virus from the lab and now wants to make more money from the drugs...

1 Like

Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by victorazy(m): 9:38am On Mar 06, 2018
Black is closed to animal. Only depends on white man... Only dance black man can present to the world nothing else.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by helphelp: 9:38am On Mar 06, 2018
This kind of post gives me shivers to the bones. You have blatantly accepted the fact that the white are superior to the blacks.

Kudos to all they've invented, but trust me, the black minds can do equal or even more if given the opportunity.

We have had greed and bad leadership in the past, and that has created an already slave mentality in our heads, even though we tend to deny it most times.

Your post is a direct and unequivocal way the average black person thinks. Imagine, asking for a cure as if they owe you one.

OP you yourself can start a research and eventuality get a cure for the said disease. But no, you'd rather wait for your so called oyinbo. Its a shame. I hope you'll think deeper and start something worthwhile the world can tag your name to, or you remain stagnant or even a minus to the black populace, I hope you start something worthy though.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by oyetunder(m): 9:38am On Mar 06, 2018
the blacks are the ones abi? keep waiting till they even find a drug capable of stopping Death.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by victorazy(m): 9:38am On Mar 06, 2018
Black is closed to animal.
Only depends on white man...
Only dance black man can present to the world nothing else.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? by BloggerDonald: 9:38am On Mar 06, 2018
The Cure is Out .....

The Fact is that Not Everybody Can Afford it .....

Is Called Bukamtoris (Cost $754 Per Injection) ... To Be Taken Twice Every Year ....

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Siamese Twins Die Months After Delivery In Katsina. Photos / Please What Is This Growth? / How Soon Does Lab Test Detect HIV Infection After Being Exposed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.