Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,440 members, 7,850,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:36 AM

Apc Support And Ups Services - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Apc Support And Ups Services (535 Views)

2.2kva Apc Ups For Sale / 1000va Ups Circuit Diagram Needed / APC Smart-UPS 750VA Price in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apc Support And Ups Services by BabaEmi: 9:41am On Jan 17, 2013
The biggest subtle challenge to computer use and ICT management is Power.
Everyday companies experience downtime from failed computers, switches, routers, servers etc.
Everyday ICT support companies and Engineers have systems and networks to troubleshoot and repair.
Some of these Problems are directly power related like fried motherboards, burnout on power adapters etc.
But there are other complicated power issues like routers and switch ports not transmitting, Hard drive being wiped, computer power on but no boot etc
Power makes systems acts funny at times! Infact, it may seem the system is possessed of some spirits grin.
This topic is to generate interest in the discussion of APC UPSes, Support systems for APC, Challenges with APC, and Support with APC. I will also talk about some of the thing special solutions you can create with APC UPSes with Inverter + Battery bank.

Lets start with you! Welcome

(1) (Reply)

Help Please: How Do I Improve My Present Internet Connection Here In Katsina? / Please Help - I Cant Access Twitter.com On My Laptop Using Mtn Sim On Modem / Do You Spend Much Money On You Printer's Inks????spend No More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.