Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) - Jobs/Vacancies (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) (145467 Views)

INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. / INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by aydupy: 2:39pm On Jan 03, 2015
Kindly confirm pls, is the special duty allowance meant for only hq staff or everybody. Becos they r not the only ones working but they seem to enjoy some bonuses.

1 Like

Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 05, 2015
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 05, 2015
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by TOLUKEMLIZZY: 12:32pm On Jan 05, 2015
atk11:
Please any information about d step increments arrears for batch B staff
has batch A received?
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by SNUBAQ: 4:21pm On Jan 07, 2015
Issue PVCs to all eligible Nigerians – Jonathan orders INECBy Olawale Kadir on January 7, 2015 @ 4:06 pm@todayngr TweetPin It Nigeria's Largest Newspaper Directory President Goodluck Jonathan has directed the Chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, Prof. Attahiru Jega, to ensure all registered eligible Nigerians get their Permanent Voter’s Cards (PVCs) before the general elections next month. Jonathan gave the order on Wednesday while swearing in the new INEC Commissioner representing Oyo State, Prof. Akinola Murtala Salawu, at the Presidential Villa, Abuja, adding that it is unacceptable for any eligible Nigerian not to vote in the elections next month because of inability to get their PVCs. He said: “I believe Prof. Jega will even want to double the number of staff if he has the resources to make sure that they can cope. Nigerians are getting worried if INEC can actually conduct the elections. “Talking about the PVCs, even some governors are complaining that they are yet to get their PVCs. If governors are yet to get their voters cards of course that means that so many Nigerians are yet to get and people are a bit worried.” “So the chairman of INEC luckily you are here, all Nigerians must get voters cards, we cannot conduct an election where some people will not have the rights to vote.” “People must decide who rules them at all levels not just about presidential elections, at the lowest level of elections conducted by INEC, the state assembly elections, House of Representatives, Senate and Presidency. All Nigerians must vote and INEC must do everything possible to make sure that all Nigerians have their voters’ card because we cannot have a situation where some Nigerians will not vote that day. So Prof. Salau and Prof. Jega I wish you success.”

Read full story here: http://www.today.ng/news/issue-pvcs-to-all-eligible-nigerians-jonathan-orders-inec/

1 Like

Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by smankerana: 11:33pm On Jan 07, 2015
Our permanent and pensionable appointment letters should be ready this January....abi?
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 08, 2015
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by tutucious(f): 8:37pm On Jan 09, 2015
INEC to distribute PVCs at wards

JANUARY 9, 2015 BY OLUSOLA FABIYI

The Independent National Electoral Commission  has ordered the decentralisation of the on-going distribution of Permanent Voter Cards to Ward levels, in order to enhance access to persons yet to collect their cards.   Before now, the distribution was done at the local government offices of the commission. But distribution of the PVCs will henceforth be at ward level nationwide.   The commission, at its meeting on Thursday, January 8, 2015, resolved that the period for distribution of the cards should be extended. Registered voters who are yet to collect their cards can now do so from 8:30am to 5:30pm daily.   Secretary to the commission, Mrs. Augusta Ogakwu, said in Abuja on Friday that  Resident Electoral Commissioners have been mandated to set up effective monitoring strategies and ensure that the specified hours are strictly complied with by relevant INEC staff.
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by mikeuz(m): 6:43pm On Jan 10, 2015
please this is urgent, i applied for inec job sometime ago...................... recently have been called for the, but i already have something else doing now,but will also opt for it if the pay is ok. please can anyone here help me with the information, its urgent pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by obisite: 7:17pm On Jan 15, 2015
mikeuz:
please this is urgent, i applied for inec job sometime ago...................... recently have been called for the, but i already have something else doing now,but will also opt for it if the pay is ok. please can anyone here help me with the information, its urgent pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

If you have been follow this thread, you won't ask if the pay is OK.. See federal government job.. .. anyway.. depends on your present pay if above 80....xcluding allowance
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by israelmush(m): 9:55am On Jan 22, 2015
When is this pakopako pvc distribution going to end?..... Anybody?
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by TOLUKEMLIZZY: 1:47pm On Jan 22, 2015
israelmush:
When is this pakopako pvc distribution going to end?..... Anybody?
lol lo
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 22, 2015
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by positivelucky(m): 2:42pm On Jan 24, 2015
any info from warri.I was told by a staff yesterday DAT its only youth corps member name DAT is out.he also told me DAT they will send a text message to the rest.pls if heard any info in delta state (Warri precisely).u can drop it here for ur warri guys.
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by TOLUKEMLIZZY: 6:54am On Jan 25, 2015
[quote author=positivelucky post=30089720]any info from warri.I was told by a staff yesterday DAT its only youth corps member name DAT is out.he also told me DAT they will send a text message to the rest.pls if heard any info in delta state (Warri precisely).u can drop it here for ur warri guys.

ONDO: msgs rolling in for youth corps who applied online
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by Nobody: 7:22am On Jan 26, 2015
`
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by Nobody: 7:23am On Jan 26, 2015
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by eastermaris(f): 2:01pm On Feb 01, 2015
Where is the increament before 2015 general election? I guess 2015 looked like a thousand years.
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by tutucious(f): 2:07pm On Feb 01, 2015
I would have quoted your post but i did so u can edit it. Your post doesnt make sense to me. Insulting ur chairman! Esther... As a woman u should understand the word patience and also note that the Internet is a place where post can spread fast like virus. Pls edit or remove ur post
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by edib(m): 8:39pm On Feb 01, 2015
Lol.....I just dey laff ooo....lol
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by eastermaris(f): 8:45am On Feb 02, 2015
Your point is valid and I actually thought of editing after posting, but the other side isn't allowing me!
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by misberhu(m): 5:32pm On Feb 02, 2015
hello my fellow RACs managers
embarassedhello my fellow RACs managers

1 Like

Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by israelmush(m): 7:51pm On Feb 10, 2015
Everybody don provoke no comment pakopako pvc distribution continues till march 8. Ati ba doju e bayi! tongue
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by ohlubee(m): 3:39am On Feb 26, 2015
Any info regarding the payment of overtime allowance? I heard oyo and ekiti has been paid.
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by AliYunus86: 9:07am On Feb 28, 2015
plz guys what block our salary??

1 Like

Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by israelmush(m): 9:40pm On Feb 28, 2015
AliYunus86:
plz guys what block our salary??
probably cyrax from MKIII

2 Likes

Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by ohlubee(m): 7:19pm On Mar 02, 2015
[quote author=AliYunus86 post=31160958]plz guys what block our salary??[ ...........I heard abuja has not been paid as at today,I could smell a rat,we need to be very prayerful.

1 Like

Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by AliYunus86: 8:55pm On Mar 02, 2015
uhmmmmm @ Ohlubee,plz b specific
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by osarog: 7:21am On Mar 06, 2015
What about our confirmation ? Aint we due for it ?

1 Like

Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by AliYunus86: 10:53pm On Mar 16, 2015
not yet ready broz
Re: Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) by smankerana: 11:40pm On Apr 30, 2015
So this is how our first election in the commission have come and gone. With it came disappointments and excitements. I have come to realised, chaps, that so far you are not up to the rank of electoral officer, you are nonentity. I love the commission but there are things in its operation that shouldn't be, as long as the commision is expected to be at par with other worldly electoral bodies. The commision has a long way to go in carrying all of its staff along. There is strong leadership no doubt but l fear that it will crumble the moment Jega is gone.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply)

Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here / KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 / Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.