Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,800 members, 7,956,049 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:34 PM

A First Of Its Kind, 1.5 Tesla MRI Machine At Primus Hospital Abuja - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A First Of Its Kind, 1.5 Tesla MRI Machine At Primus Hospital Abuja (3094 Views)

Unknown Patient In National Hospital, Abuja (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A First Of Its Kind, 1.5 Tesla MRI Machine At Primus Hospital Abuja by Truefacts: 11:35am On Jan 17, 2013
A Hospital in Abuja called PRIMUS International Super Speciality Hospital has introduced a 1.5 Tesla MRI machine, it is first of its kind in Nigeria. The 1.5 Tesla MRI machine is way more advanced compared to the (.2)Tesla MRI machine been used in most Hospitals in the country.
The machine uses magnets rather than x-rays to scan your body, allowing physicians to look inside your body without pain, surgery or radiation to make an early and accurate diagnosis of various illnesses and injuries. MRI technology sends radio-waves into your body and measures the reflective response with a computer to create a series of detailed images of your internal organs and tissues. Another type of MRI exam called Magnetic Resonance Angiography (MRA) examines the blood vessels.

Professional Imaging features a 1.5 Tesla magnet which significantly reduces scan time while providing superior image quality. PMI is able to accommodate patients up to 350 lbs. This technology, combined with our experienced staff and comfortable, peaceful environment reduces any of the anxiety that may be associated with this exam.[b][/b]
For all your Neurosciences and other related matters, this piece of machine is the right one for you, I'd say the best so far we've got in Nigeria. for more info: www.primushospitalnigeria.com
Re: A First Of Its Kind, 1.5 Tesla MRI Machine At Primus Hospital Abuja by Spirit1(m): 12:57am On Jan 18, 2013
1.5 Tesla MRI and you making noise about it?..and braging about it?? 3 Tesla MRI has been around for over decade and has better resolution /clinical utility. Why don't you buy one and bring to Nigeria??
Re: A First Of Its Kind, 1.5 Tesla MRI Machine At Primus Hospital Abuja by dominique(f): 2:16am On Jan 18, 2013
^^^ For the machine to be making its debut in Nigeria, it must have been in existence for a while. We should commend their efforts though ask ourselves, how many people can afford such Scan?
Re: A First Of Its Kind, 1.5 Tesla MRI Machine At Primus Hospital Abuja by labella12: 5:42am On Jan 18, 2013
@truefacts r u a patient or advertising agent? Pls research before making statement cos another diagnostic centre in abuja have 1.5 Tesla.

They say good things are hard to find so I’d like to share this one with you.
I took a leave from work during the yuletide period and I thought, what better present for myself than a proper medical check-up, and since o get too busy working, this would be a great opportunity to do that, so I traveled to Abuja, Nigeria’s Capital for the break and got recommended to this hospital, (Primus International Super Speciality Hospital). Wow! These people are incredible! Their services and Health packages were just suiting and appropriate for my pocket as well. I paid so little and went through an intense check-up, from one sophisticated machine to another to a point that I thought I would be asked to pay more at the end of it, i only paid N4000 for Consultation and N1000 for registration as compared to N6000 + N3000(Registration) from St. Francis Hospital. Even if I was diagnosed with a disease, the confidence that I got from only the check-up would have speared me through any disease knowing that I was in such capable hands. It is worth a try, Primus Hospital is doing a great job in the city of Abuja. Honestly, there couldn’t be a better present for myself than go through the comprehensive check-up like this. I am so glad i did it and now back to work healthy and confident.

Jibo.

(1) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Bitter Leaf (vernonia Amygdalina) / Shocking Pain In Gum/teeth / Govt bans 17 drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.