Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

Elton John And David Furnish Announce Birth Of Their Second Child - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Elton John And David Furnish Announce Birth Of Their Second Child (10317 Views)

Olamide And His Baby Mama Expecting Their Second Child.. / Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah / Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elton John And David Furnish Announce Birth Of Their Second Child by ijebabe: 11:47am On Jan 17, 2013
Elton John and David Furnish have become parents for a second time.

The couple welcomed their second child, a son on January 11. Elijah Joseph Daniel Furnish-John was born in Los Angeles to a surrogate mother. The baby weighs 8 pounds, 4 ounces.

The couple says they are “overwhelmed with happiness.” John’s spokeswoman Fran Curtis confirmed an announcement on the singer’s website.

65 year old John and 50-year-old film producer, Furnish are also parents to 2-year-old Zachary Jackson Levon Furnish-John, born in California in December 2010, also through a surrogate mother.

They told Hello! Magazine that “the birth of our second son completes our family in a most precious and perfect way.”

“Both of us have longed to have children, but the reality that we now have two sons is almost unbelievable,” they told Hello!

“The birth of our second son completes our family in a most precious and perfect way.”

In an interview with the Guardian last year, Sir Elton said: “I think it’s difficult to be an only child, and to be an only child of someone famous.”

“I know when he goes to school there’s going to be an awful lot of pressure, and I know he’s going to have people saying, ‘You don’t have a mummy.’

“I want someone to be at his side and back him up.”

http://www.ynaija.com/modern-family-married-couple-elton-john-and-david-furnish-announce-birth-of-their-second-child/

1 Like

Re: Elton John And David Furnish Announce Birth Of Their Second Child by Idowuogbo(f): 11:49am On Jan 17, 2013
hold up, na elton knack d first surrogate mother? d pikin resemble am small o! shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Elton John And David Furnish Announce Birth Of Their Second Child by madamebebe(f): 12:21pm On Jan 17, 2013
I don't even know whether to say congratulations or tufiakwa! embarassed

13 Likes

Re: Elton John And David Furnish Announce Birth Of Their Second Child by RedLight1: 12:27pm On Jan 17, 2013
WTF shocked
Re: Elton John And David Furnish Announce Birth Of Their Second Child by hollypagan: 12:29pm On Jan 17, 2013
dirty men

1 Like

Re: Elton John And David Furnish Announce Birth Of Their Second Child by tomakint: 12:30pm On Jan 17, 2013
Idowuogbo: hold up, na elton knack d first surrogate mother? d pikin resemble am small o! shocked shocked shocked
You just took the word out of my mouth!! Too resemble am sef!!! The guy (Elton John) was once married to a woman before all of a sudden he turned finally into a full-fledged homo shocked 'Wonders as they say shall never end'
Re: Elton John And David Furnish Announce Birth Of Their Second Child by yemmight(m): 12:30pm On Jan 17, 2013
Irritating angry lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Elton John And David Furnish Announce Birth Of Their Second Child by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 17, 2013
So what will the kids start calling them? Daddy and Mummy? who is daddy and who is mummy? shey the pikin no go suck b.reast? Infact i don't know what to say again.

6 Likes

Re: Elton John And David Furnish Announce Birth Of Their Second Child by tomakint: 12:38pm On Jan 17, 2013
berem: So what will the kids start calling them? Daddy and Mummy? who is daddy and who is mummy? shey the pikin no go suck b.reast? Infact i don't know what to say again.
grin grin grin Daddy = Elton John, Mummy = David Furnish; lo ba tan embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Elton John And David Furnish Announce Birth Of Their Second Child by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 17, 2013
Bad belle people, why can't you congratulate them? grin

Congrats to couple jare.

1 Like

Re: Elton John And David Furnish Announce Birth Of Their Second Child by Youngzedd(m): 12:41pm On Jan 17, 2013
J12: Bad belle people, why can't you congratulate them? grin

Congrats to couple jare.

One of them is here.

3 Likes

Re: Elton John And David Furnish Announce Birth Of Their Second Child by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 17, 2013
Between Elton and David, who went into labour?

And I hope the other brought pepper soup for the other.

1 Like

Re: Elton John And David Furnish Announce Birth Of Their Second Child by Flygerian1(m): 12:41pm On Jan 17, 2013
Speechless!
Re: Elton John And David Furnish Announce Birth Of Their Second Child by moneyhungry(m): 12:42pm On Jan 17, 2013
jehova nisi!.!.!

2 Likes

Re: Elton John And David Furnish Announce Birth Of Their Second Child by 80million1: 12:42pm On Jan 17, 2013
*speechless*
excuse me, i think we have a mix up here.
Oh, okay, they both *romped* d surrogate mother ,or who amongst them did it?
Re: Elton John And David Furnish Announce Birth Of Their Second Child by 80million1: 12:43pm On Jan 17, 2013
Flygerian.:
Speechless!

u r a thief, the whole world knows *Speechless* is my trademark.
Re: Elton John And David Furnish Announce Birth Of Their Second Child by sagytariusTM1: 12:47pm On Jan 17, 2013
From my observation, Elton is taking the form of a Woman.

4 Likes

Re: Elton John And David Furnish Announce Birth Of Their Second Child by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 17, 2013
tomakint:
grin grin grin Daddy = Elton John, Mummy = David Furnish; lo ba tan embarassed embarassed embarassed
I hope they know what Nigerians do to homosexuals. if na lie make dem come IMO state.
Re: Elton John And David Furnish Announce Birth Of Their Second Child by MissyB3(f): 1:12pm On Jan 17, 2013
tomakint:
What does lo ba tan mean?
Re: Elton John And David Furnish Announce Birth Of Their Second Child by dilbert100: 1:17pm On Jan 17, 2013
shocked
Re: Elton John And David Furnish Announce Birth Of Their Second Child by Paschal007: 1:17pm On Jan 17, 2013
Lol these dudes never enter Imo before grin angry
Re: Elton John And David Furnish Announce Birth Of Their Second Child by Freiburger(m): 1:17pm On Jan 17, 2013
It is the life they choosed or are made up of, one this thing i will not do is, try to pass any judgements on them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

(photos) Meet Reekado Banks’ 19 Year Old Girlfriend / Photos - Ini Edo Look Alike, Queen Wokoma / No Make Up Photos Of Nicki Minaj,Cardi B, Rihanna, Kim Kardashian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.